collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hasbro's Missing Links Swap - All Done! See you Next Time!  (Read 14932 times)

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
Re: Hasbro's Missing Links Swap - Begin Shipping!
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2015, 06:19:51 PM »
I shipped out my package today (PMing you the tracking Roogna).  Sorry for the delay!  We've been trying to get ready for a camping trip up to Manistee National Forest.  I also received my package from Archidraca.  I really like Bushy Tails!  She is super cute!  The art you sent was really awesome too.  You are so talented at sketching!

I will have limited access to the internet until I get back next Sunday.  I should be able to check in here occasionally though.
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2015, 08:27:52 PM »
Thank you for the compliment! :heart: The sketches are for a coloring booklet I'm trying to put together.

I'm glad you like Bushy Tails. She got there faster than I'd expected her to.  ^.^
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2015, 09:45:10 AM »
My pony has been posted too. I hope my partner likes it! :)
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Hasbro's Missing Links Swap - Begin Shipping and Receiving!
« Reply #153 on: August 03, 2015, 02:50:18 PM »
Mine is shipped as well.  So excited to see what everyone made!

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2015, 09:46:46 AM »
My pony is here from Raindrop and she is beyond perfect!
a purple pegasus RnB! with a guitar! and packaging!

I...I feel a need to do this swap again and also create more missing links of my own lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2015, 10:16:07 AM »
Mine was delivered today - hope you like, it partner, and sorry for not including a note!  :blush:  It didn't make it in the box, sigh...

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2015, 12:30:17 PM »
Mine was delivered today - hope you like, it partner, and sorry for not including a note!  :blush:  It didn't make it in the box, sigh...

My ponies arrived today! Yep you read that right, ponies, I got two! The return address was from New Hampshire and there was no note, so I am guessing they are from you dashesndots?

They are both perfect! I love them so much! Do they have names? I've been calling them Baby Emerald and Baby Shooting Star. The Jewelry Babies are one of my favorite sets, so I was beyond thrilled when I unwrapped Baby Emerald! This was literally my reaction: :squee: Out of all the ideas I put on my list, this was my number one want, I was secretly hoping to receive a Baby Emerald or Baby Amethyst. And then I went on to unwrap yet another pony! The Bedtime Newborns are another of my favorite sets, so I was super happy to see this adorable addition! And you used my three favorite colors yellow, blue, and pink! They are both so well done, they fit right into the Hasbro sets. I love the notepad too, it's so pretty. And I'm snacking on the candies as I type this. :P

Please share some photos of these lovely girls if you can. Everyone needs to see how amazing and adorable they are! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hug:

~Jennifer
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 12:58:22 PM by Jennifer2004 »

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2015, 02:17:52 PM »

My ponies arrived today! Yep you read that right, ponies, I got two! The return address was from New Hampshire and there was no note, so I am guessing they are from you dashesndots?

They are both perfect! I love them so much! Do they have names? I've been calling them Baby Emerald and Baby Shooting Star. The Jewelry Babies are one of my favorite sets, so I was beyond thrilled when I unwrapped Baby Emerald! This was literally my reaction: :squee: Out of all the ideas I put on my list, this was my number one want, I was secretly hoping to receive a Baby Emerald or Baby Amethyst. And then I went on to unwrap yet another pony! The Bedtime Newborns are another of my favorite sets, so I was super happy to see this adorable addition! And you used my three favorite colors yellow, blue, and pink! They are both so well done, they fit right into the Hasbro sets. I love the notepad too, it's so pretty. And I'm snacking on the candies as I type this. :P

Please share some photos of these lovely girls if you can. Everyone needs to see how amazing and adorable they are! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :hug:

~Jennifer

Oh yay, yes that was me!  :blush: :blush: Sorry about the missing note.  I'm really really glad you like the girls!   :hug: :hug:  Had a lot of fun making them and the names you gave them are exactly what I had been calling them LOL :D   

Offline brighteyes

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2015, 02:30:21 PM »
Tracking shows my partner got her pony.  I hoped she liked her!  I definitely have a greater appreciation for the set of ponies she chose now.  I think they've become one of my new favorites lol
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Hasbro\'s Missing Links Swap - Begin Shipping and Receiving!
« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2015, 05:53:13 PM »
My package was delivered to my partner on Monday. Hope she likes them and that they arrived safely...

Post Merge: August 05, 2015, 11:24:35 PM

Tracking shows my partner got her pony.  I hoped she liked her!  I definitely have a greater appreciation for the set of ponies she chose now.  I think they've become one of my new favorites lol

Got my awesome package from brighteyes tonight when I arrived home from vacation.  She did an amazing job on "Flora" -- a Rainbow Pony from the 2nd set.  Thanks so much for her! She looks factory, and her accessories are just darling! She even made a backstop for her and included really cute extras.

Thank you so much, brighteyes!!!

Please post a brag thread for her -- she deserves it and you do too!

:iconclap: :tackleglomp:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 11:25:01 PM by sunshine29102 »

Offline brighteyes

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2015, 07:18:41 AM »
Woo!  So glad she made it there okay and that you like her.  I'll post a thread about her today. 

Archidraca its so neat that you are making a coloring book.  Please let me know when it's finished.  I'd love to buy one.  I really like your style of art!

Iris Patch

« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2015, 12:21:51 PM »
Oooh! I got my beautiful tropical pony, Tahiti Treat from mikeysgrrl! She is so bright and fun, the colors really fit the theme well. Thank you so much, I love it!

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2015, 01:04:11 PM »
Oooh! I got my beautiful tropical pony, Tahiti Treat from mikeysgrrl! She is so bright and fun, the colors really fit the theme well. Thank you so much, I love it!

I'm so happy that she's arrived safe and sound and I'm glad you like her. Here's the link http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,372015.0.html

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2015, 03:47:08 PM »
Omg got my adorable ponies from sunshine29102. I love them so much!!! Also I apologize to my partner as things happened this month but mine will be posted soon.

sunshine29102

« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2015, 03:59:44 PM »
Omg got my adorable ponies from sunshine29102. I love them so much!!! Also I apologize to my partner as things happened this month but mine will be posted soon.

So glad you got the three boys and that you like them! I had a great time making them for you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal