collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!  (Read 53721 times)

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!
« Reply #180 on: December 01, 2015, 12:45:13 PM »
Okay! I'm at the tower of terror right now lol! But I will look for it!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 01, 2015, 01:07:27 PM »
Okay! I'm at the tower of terror right now lol! But I will look for it!

Thank you! I can trade ponies if you find him.

sailorstitch

Online Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 01, 2015, 04:15:07 PM »
Oh no!!! They sold out of ONLY Dumbo! They have every other ride there! :( I'm sorry!!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 01, 2015, 04:34:23 PM »
Oh no!!! They sold out of ONLY Dumbo! They have every other ride there! :( I'm sorry!!!

That's ok. Thanks for trying.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 01, 2015, 07:52:19 PM »

When did you go? When we went today we only saw the log one and one other odd one.

Online Snapdragon

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2015, 10:39:59 PM »

When did you go? When we went today we only saw the log one and one other odd one.

I want to say about 4pm? I saw the Pooh ride (never recognized that one til now!), an assortment of other trams (I can't identify them on sight :blush: ), two Duffys (I almost got one! but I was strong!), and ONE Space Mountain tram.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2015, 07:12:52 AM »

I want to say about 4pm? I saw the Pooh ride (never recognized that one til now!), an assortment of other trams (I can't identify them on sight :blush: ), two Duffys (I almost got one! but I was strong!), and ONE Space Mountain tram.

Huh! We did see the tower of avengers ones, which must not be very popular lol. Plus some mickey and Minnie, Duffy, and then the log ride one and one other team one I can't determine either haha.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2015, 01:01:08 PM »
I'm so dumb! I forgot to message ya'll! xD Well at least the park Tsums are online now too!

My target had an awesome 4-sided display of Tsum Tsums near apparel! They had all the new tsumies including Inside Out, Frozen, ad the complete 2014 Japan holiday ones! It's also had T-shirts bug meeeeh they are for toddlers! xD I saw Target also had Tsum Tsum blankets and those mini plastic stackable Tsums!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2015, 04:01:45 PM »
I'm so dumb! I forgot to message ya'll! xD Well at least the park Tsums are online now too!

My target had an awesome 4-sided display of Tsum Tsums near apparel! They had all the new tsumies including Inside Out, Frozen, ad the complete 2014 Japan holiday ones! It's also had T-shirts bug meeeeh they are for toddlers! xD I saw Target also had Tsum Tsum blankets and those mini plastic stackable Tsums!

Yeah, sorry Lala I couldn't find the three you listed! But hopefully you can get them online!!

Princess Lala

« Reply #189 on: December 04, 2015, 05:54:10 AM »
I was able to get two online today! I got Space Mountain and the Railroad train!

Today is 25% off Parks items with the code PARKS25 on the disney store website! tons are sold out but they gradually restock! I want the blue rocket ship and dumbo!

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 04, 2015, 12:09:32 PM »
These guys have started being released in Aussie Target stores in the past month or two, and I'm suffering from it. x_x I knew I shouldn't get even one, now I have a wishlist with 47 of the little buggers.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They're so adorable! I hope that lots of them come to Australian stores, because I can't for the life of me figure out what's legit and what's bootleg on eBay.

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 05, 2015, 11:51:28 AM »
My nine year old has been at Disneyland this week with grandma and cousins. I think she will be bringing back some Tsums. At least she was being all sneaky and quizzing me on which ones I like best. Hope she found some! I also got a few of the Christmas ones from Target. I like Daisy a lot with her fluffy body. So cute!
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

mothums

« Reply #192 on: December 05, 2015, 01:13:48 PM »
im a little late to this thread but has anyone gotten the plastic mini tsums yet?
i grabbed a pack at work with Figaro, Marie, and the Cheshire Cat (total cat addict here), they are so cute!

i also found the Cinderella Tsums in our backroom at target that werent supposed to be out until February i believe, but they are so cute! i love the mice and Lucifer!

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2015, 05:21:58 PM »
im a little late to this thread but has anyone gotten the plastic mini tsums yet?
i grabbed a pack at work with Figaro, Marie, and the Cheshire Cat (total cat addict here), they are so cute!

i also found the Cinderella Tsums in our backroom at target that werent supposed to be out until February i believe, but they are so cute! i love the mice and Lucifer!

I just saw the plastic ones today, I had the cat set in my hand, but put it back :( I definitely need to get Lucifer when he comes out!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 06, 2015, 08:56:48 AM »

I got the cat set too, couldn't help myself x3 I love my Lucifer he's so cute!  I know the street date on the Big Hero 6 tsums at Target is 12/13 and I think that applies to Cinderella too but I'm not sure
I just saw the plastic ones today, I had the cat set in my hand, but put it back :( I definitely need to get Lucifer when he comes out!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal