collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!  (Read 53638 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Show me Tsum Tsums!!!
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2015, 09:38:43 AM »
I had lots of Disney Movie codes but most of them had expired. :(  Congrats to everyone that got a Mystery Tsum Tsum though. I'm looking for Elsa and Ariel if anyone gets one of those and doesn't want them.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2015, 09:43:45 AM »
I'm part of a few Tsum Tsum groups on facebook, I've only seen two people post what they got as their Disney Movie Reward mystery tsums so far one person got a mouse from Cinderella (not Gusgus, I can't remember the name maybe Jacques?) and the other got Elsa from Frozen. I'll definitely post what I get when the new ones arrive though depending on who we get my daughter might end up with them. Also need to take a new collection picture once I figure out where Sebastian has scuttled off too >_>

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2015, 03:57:16 PM »
I'm part of a few Tsum Tsum groups on facebook, I've only seen two people post what they got as their Disney Movie Reward mystery tsums so far one person got a mouse from Cinderella (not Gusgus, I can't remember the name maybe Jacques?) and the other got Elsa from Frozen. I'll definitely post what I get when the new ones arrive though depending on who we get my daughter might end up with them. Also need to take a new collection picture once I figure out where Sebastian has scuttled off too >_>
so from the spund the it, the mysertu tsums are basically previously released Tsums?

I guess that makes sense, although it's a hummer that it isnt a special edition exclusive like (for example) a Mickey Tsum with a special Disney Movie Rewards logo on its back or stomache.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2015, 05:47:07 PM »
Oh!!!!! Thanks for the info above!!!! :3 I guess it really IS random then!? Im glad its not just Toy Story and Frozen! I wonder who I will get!? @w@ If I dont get duplicates I may just use up all my points one these!!!

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2015, 11:15:06 PM »
Found a great post on reddit for anybody not part of the disney rewards program to easily rack up 300 points for a tsum without spending money

Princess Lala

« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2015, 02:18:29 AM »
△ Im curious to see this reddit page!!! :3

So I won a Leroy tsum tsum off ebay today!!! YAYA!!! He is a the red stich cousin, pretty much a stich recolor. I got the chinese version since Leroy is hard for me to find legit, I asked the seller to kindly try to pick one out for me with the best emriodery designs on his back. He doesnt have a chain either, which is kind of cool!

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 12, 2015, 04:11:16 AM »
Have at it my friends one 100% free tsumtsum~

Offline klein

• Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #97 on: September 12, 2015, 11:30:06 AM »
Normally when we go to the Disney movies in theaters there are six of us (me, my husband, my daughter, my best friend and his two kids) but there is a limit of four ticket redemption on Disney Movie Rewards per movie. I totally just made my husband sign up for his account on Disney Movie Rewards he earned a free Tsum Tsum using the above posted methods and another one besides with our excess movie tickets.

I noticed someone else posted in one of the Tsum Tsums groups this morning that they had received Dopey.

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 12, 2015, 12:05:30 PM »
I got a Dalmatian as my mystery tsum tsum!!! Rolly is so adorable!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 12, 2015, 03:29:20 PM »
Aww, that only works if you live in the US  :( Pity, I love surprises! Wouldn't it be cool if you could by mystery Tsums at the stores too? They're all so cute and so cheap I wouldn't mind getting one of a character I wasn't too hot on.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Princess Lala

« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2015, 04:41:41 PM »
:3  OMG congrats!!! I hope I get a dalmation one too!!! I love 101 dalmations!!!!

Princess Lala

« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2015, 05:38:43 AM »
OOOOO!!!! I had the most stressful night at work- BUT i come hone to find out I won an authentic Japanese Tsum Tsum ( Rabbit bumble bee hoodie) for $2.25!!! I promise its not a bootie! I was bidding on others from the set, I was outbid by a longshot!! Does no one else like Rabbit or did they just overlook the auction? All I know is eeeee I have my first japanese Tsum on the way! :dance2:

Ive also got Leroy (bootleg, but with no chain) coming in the mail as well!

Still waiting on my 3 mystery DMR  tsum tsums!! :3 Depending on how random the assortment is I might spend more of my points!

Offline Seachanger

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2015, 08:23:11 AM »
OOOOO!!!! I had the most stressful night at work- BUT i come hone to find out I won an authentic Japanese Tsum Tsum ( Rabbit bumble bee hoodie) for $2.25!!! I promise its not a bootie! I was bidding on others from the set, I was outbid by a longshot!! Does no one else like Rabbit or did they just overlook the auction? All I know is eeeee I have my first japanese Tsum on the way! :dance2:

Still waiting on my 3 mystery DMR  tsum tsums!! :3 Depending on how random the assortment is I might spend more of my points!
Congrats on your bee Rabbit! I've been too nervous buying Tsums from eBay. How can you tell which ones are real? I know about the chains but what if the pic looks real but then you get it and it's not. So confusing. I just don't want to pay too much money for something that turns out to be bootleg.
Thanks devonshireRed for the avi!

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2015, 09:17:12 AM »

Congrats on your bee Rabbit! I've been too nervous buying Tsums from eBay. How can you tell which ones are real? I know about the chains but what if the pic looks real but then you get it and it's not. So confusing. I just don't want to pay too much money for something that turns out to be bootleg.

I know exactly what you mean! The tags even look the same from the ones disclosing the toys are fan-made! It's very unnerving. When my fan-made tsum tsums get here I will let you guys know if I find any obvious differences between them and the ones I have purchased from the Disney Store and Target.

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline klein

• Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2015, 10:02:27 AM »
For fakies- One of the most obvious things to look for is if the tag is attached with a chain like you would see on a key chain versus plastic. I would also avoid Chinese/Hong Kong sellers. I try to avoid eBay for Tsum Tsums but I did get a good deal on Sebastian a while back because the seller did not sell his name correctly  :lol:

I'm hoping some of the mystery tsum tsums arrive today.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal