collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Jurassic Park 4- June 12th  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Jurassic Park 4- June 12th
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2015, 10:35:59 PM »
You are probably looking at the biggest JP/Dino fan on this thread lol ponies are out the window as far as I'm concerned.  So sad that I've gone off ponies but the JP dinos were the first toys I ever had as a child so I'm ecstatic about the movie - regardless of controversial opinions, in the end I'm just happy to have another JP movie...been waiting 14 years for this!  I cannot wait to see old Rexy from the original film, that will be incredible, I'm just a bit bummed that we won't see much animatronics throughout the film because that is what gave the dinos their charm.  Even so, cannot wait!

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2015, 01:01:12 AM »
cant wait i think it looks ace i will go see it though maybe twice :D

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2015, 05:30:33 AM »
Its a gmo dinosaur hyrbid!? Hmmm im a little saddened by that as i like all the real-life dinosaurs not-so-much fantasy ones but maybe I-rex will be bad arse and will change my mind. Also, I noticed the mosasaur is super super BIG compared to its real-life size! :O I love to go to the museum here n Dallas where they have all mossie skeletons up on display and while its massive, its not THAT big! xD but at least mossie's are getting attention they deserve <3

Also.... is it bad of me as a human being (at least i think i am LOL) that I always root for the Dinosaurs to eat the people? LOL I usually detest anything scary but I loved the JP movies, all 3 of them. I loved how when i first watched each one I always jumped out ofmy seat and my little heart would race each time the people would hide and sonething found them lol. I sometimes had scary dreams of hiding and being chased by carnivorus theropods but idk, thats exciting to me.

Offline Tigerlilyx

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • ♫ Portugal - Walk The Moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2015, 05:40:43 AM »
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2015, 02:00:14 AM »
I have mixed feelings. I love Jurassic Park and when I heard about the new movie I was sceptic. But then I saw a short trailer and got really excited. Then I watched this trailer and got apprehensive. I'm gonna watch it for sure, but I will keep the excitement down.

Btw, when Chris Pratt is riding the MC, (at 1:45) doesn't it looks like the velociraptors are following him like a pack of hunting dogs?

Offline pyrodarknessanny

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • banannas
    • View Profile
    • Pyrodarknessanny's ko-fi
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2015, 02:58:42 AM »
thats another  thing about this  movie that seams  odd to me and  "not sure if want"

is the whole  Chris Pratt raptor thing.     to me it some how  take away from  the raptors.   making them into trained service animals    don't get me wrong its a cool idea but im not   sure if it  really  works  is all.

at least we are getting to see more new dinosaurs in this one , and not just the old favorites.

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2015, 09:53:48 PM »
thats another  thing about this  movie that seams  odd to me and  "not sure if want"

is the whole  Chris Pratt raptor thing.     to me it some how  take away from  the raptors.   making them into trained service animals    don't get me wrong its a cool idea but im not   sure if it  really  works  is all.

I've always wanted to see trained raptors, just like the idea of something different I guess.  It sort of makes sense too since they are so intelligent and very much birds so it will probably work ;p

at least we are getting to see more new dinosaurs in this one , and not just the old favorites.

Offline julie1983

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2015, 12:04:06 AM »
I really hope it's as good as the 1st one as that's one of my favourite films. Did download the iPhone game but got rid of it as part of it wanted you to battle the dinos. (Don't want to see animals being made to fight each other, not even "game animals") I hope that's not part of the film!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2015, 12:49:35 AM »
Anyone who says they're not excited is lying if you ask me!!! SEAWORLD MOSASAUR SHOW?! Super cool future bubble cars?! I have an MLP convention coming up, the Avengers, and Jurassic Park.... I'm so excited!!

Post Merge: May 03, 2015, 12:50:44 AM

I have mixed feelings. I love Jurassic Park and when I heard about the new movie I was sceptic. But then I saw a short trailer and got really excited. Then I watched this trailer and got apprehensive. I'm gonna watch it for sure, but I will keep the excitement down.

Btw, when Chris Pratt is riding the MC, (at 1:45) doesn't it looks like the velociraptors are following him like a pack of hunting dogs?

To me, it's more like they've accepted him as part of their pack. He's managed to bond with them, showing them as intelligent.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline ditabee

• Trade Count: (+80)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2015, 07:49:07 AM »
The trailers have me a little bit underwhelmed sadly.

Though hopefully I will be proven wrong. Regardless I will still see it in theaters. Big fan!!
Find me on Mercari & eBay under username: *sugarloaf*

Princess Lala

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2015, 09:19:04 AM »
My husband hasnt seen some of the JP movies, so we just watched all 3! This is nerdy but we sell JP shirts at my work and I want to wear that and bring my toy raptor with me  :blush:

*will also be putting away over-buttered popcorn with bunch-a-crunch mixed in*

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2015, 08:11:28 PM »
It certainly seems like a movie that could go either way.  Some days I'm really excited for it, and others I'm like 'yeah, this is going to be baaad.'

I personally only really liked the original movie.  I hate 2, and 3 was ok. 

This one.. mutant dino sounds stupid.  Not too sure I will like the whole 'straight laced girl, tough nature guy, dynamic, it usually ends up being pretty trite.  But it does look fun and exciting.  And I do like Chris Pratt a lot, no matter how I try not to.  So I plan to go in expecting it to be really horrible, and then I can't be disappointed. 

Princess Lala

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2015, 09:40:23 PM »
Im the opposite xeevee, with 3 and 2. Although i love spinosaurus, the third one was all about the family's problems and not so many people died. The third one never made me jump or have my heart beat fast. I actually really liked the second, a lot of people got eaten and I love that (annoying but cute) little baby rex!

Im pretty excited atm..... we sell JP shirts at work (the original ones!) and im going to get one today. Also at walmart i saw some Marketstreet pizzas near deli with JW art inte boxes! They did that with spiderman and transformers too!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2015, 03:07:57 AM »
I have watched the original Jurassic Park movie more times than I can remember and loved it! I don't think any sequel can ever live up to the original. These days I approach most movies with caution optimism and the underlying thought of 'how are they going to mess it up?'...

I'm expecting a spectacular mess that I'm going to watch anyways! :P
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2015, 08:05:48 AM »
See the problem I had with 2 was they Ian Malcom told everyone that the t-Rex could see people even if they didn't move.  Despite the fact that in the first movie the t-Rex only seeing movement was something that he saw and used to his advantage himself in the first movie.  And of course that meant they could suddenly see stationary things.  I don't know why, but that really bugged me. 

And I liked they included the aviary from the books in 3.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal