collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on G1 Bubbles  (Read 479 times)

Offline Featherwurm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
PC on G1 Bubbles
« on: April 01, 2015, 10:37:58 AM »
Just trying to figure out what this pony reasonably goes for.  I'm seeing several Ebay lots at around $20, but that seems sort of high for a pony that's not that rare (I know she's rarer than some, but certainly isn't impossible to find).  I know condition is an issue, but, as with the usual on Ebay, some folk are calming 'mint' when photos show otherwise.  I'm antsy to add her to my collection now that I have Seashell on the way, but if I need to hold out for a better deal I will.  I'm not picky on condition, so if I should wait for a conditional issue pony, I will.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: PC on G1 Bubbles
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 03:56:31 PM »
She does tend to be higher than you would think - she is common but not as common as other ponies released around the time and she is also very popular. With patience or an accurate sales price you should get her for the $10 mark. A few $$ more if you get stuck in a bidding war!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Featherwurm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 04:20:33 PM »
She does tend to be higher than you would think - she is common but not as common as other ponies released around the time and she is also very popular. With patience or an accurate sales price you should get her for the $10 mark. A few $$ more if you get stuck in a bidding war!

Sounds reasonable!  Thank you, good to know!  If that's what she usually goes for I can see why she runs higher for a 'buy it now' price.

Offline Twizel

• Switchblade Kitten
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • This crown gives me a feeling of power! POWER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 03:42:09 PM »
I think mine cost about $10-11, but that was a couple years ago, so the price might have gone up more as the cartoon gained popularity and introduced new collectors.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 11:41:31 PM »
I agree that her price has gone up!  I paid $4 for mine years ago, but tried to buy one for a swap a little bit ago and could not find her for under $10!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 02:26:33 AM »
Prices seem to be going up and up and up for everything...  Generally on ebay I'd pay a bit more if the pony is really mint, but it's really a seller's market at the moment!  Hope you can find a decently prices one :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal