collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: How long are you supposed to wait for payment on ebay?  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Miss_Pompon

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: How long are you supposed to wait for payment on ebay?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2015, 11:12:52 AM »
I specify in my sales that payment is expected within 72h, if I don't get it I send a message and if I still don't have an answer in 48h, I open a case.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Made by LordBlumiere, thank you so much

My Want List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: How long are you supposed to wait for payment on ebay?
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 05:15:24 AM »
If you are selling anything with a Buy-It-Now or fixed price be sure to set it for "immediate payment required" so that they can not make the purchase without paying................ I normally sell most of my items at a set price with immediate payment so that I don't have to worry about non-paying

Do this if you are able to as it is useful :nod:  It's worth noting though  that on UK ebay at least , you aren't allowed to select "immediate payment required" unless you have a shop/are a business seller. I tried lots of times but each time it will not let me select this option since I didn't set up a shop on ebay. Ebay works slightly differently in each country though so you may be able to choose this option on your own country's ebay  ;)  :awake:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal