collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show Me Your Dolls' Dolls!  (Read 2340 times)

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Show Me Your Dolls' Dolls!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2015, 07:54:04 AM »
I believe they are TYs, though I'm not sure. I found both of them second hand and their sewn-in tags were already cut off. I think I have seen another giraffe in the wild later which had a tag and that had the TY heart on it, but I'm really not sure anymore :( and that might not say anything about the horse, because he might come from somewhere totally different, as he is a finger puppet where the giraffe is a tiny beanie.
I wish I knew their exact names/lines they were produced in, because I'd love to see what other animals were produced (and also possibly own some of them ^^ )
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2015, 05:10:54 PM »
The giraffe is a McDonalds Teenie Beanie Baby :) I have him too, he's so cuuute. Not sure about the horse, though.

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2015, 11:40:54 PM »
The giraffe is a McDonalds Teenie Beanie Baby :) I have him too, he's so cuuute. Not sure about the horse, though.
thank you for the info! now I know who the little giraffe is :) I found more info on the others here. there are other little cuties in this set, it seems, I think I will be on the lookout for a few :3

I gave another go to try to ID the horsie and I think I succeeded :cool: he seems to be an IKEA Gulleplutt finger puppet:

I want that frog so bad :3 I have just checked our local IKEA website, and of course they do not carry this set :( though I believe it has been discontinued in general, as it doesn't come up on the .com site anymore either :(

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2015, 12:12:57 PM »
thank you for the info! now I know who the little giraffe is :) I found more info on the others here. there are other little cuties in this set, it seems, I think I will be on the lookout for a few :3

I gave another go to try to ID the horsie and I think I succeeded :cool: he seems to be an IKEA Gulleplutt finger puppet:

I want that frog so bad :3 I have just checked our local IKEA website, and of course they do not carry this set :( though I believe it has been discontinued in general, as it doesn't come up on the .com site anymore either :(

That frog would be fantastic for a photoshoot with Briar Beauty! XD I love the dragon too. I hope you find the set :D

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2015, 09:12:56 PM »

The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal