collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weightloss / Active Lifestyle Arena Support Group - Come Share Your Story  (Read 7363 times)

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
23 flights, danggg.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Ivaness

• Henry the 8th's Missing Wife
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • The Most Happy
    • View Profile
    • FB
I've gained about 4 lbs, but I keep fluctuating those 4 lbs. My appetite is slightly back, so that explains it.
I should hopefully be starting yoga soon.
If my bed is able to release me in the mornings.
>.>

Avatar by: KissTheThunder Signature By: Nence
Silver Shy Ref Autine Ref

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Isn't it crazy looking back on old pictures where you were much thinner but at the time you were ashamed of how 'fat' you were!?

I came across some and am sooooo shocked that I felt the way I did about myself when I looked really good.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Isn't it crazy looking back on old pictures where you were much thinner but at the time you were ashamed of how 'fat' you were!?

I came across some and am sooooo shocked that I felt the way I did about myself when I looked really good.
I know! I saw a picture of myself when I was like 150 pounds, and I think I looked great. Back then I remember thinking I was so fat! I remember even not eating hardly all day and running ect. Because I felt so fat. Man, now if only I weighed that much again!

MikeysG:  Thank you, :hug:
It's very strange all the new stuff going on, but I'm happy with the changes I'm making. I started a Zumba class yesterday. Man, that was hard!  It was fun though.  I'm hoping the diet program will help keep me on track and minimize the times I don't manage to stay on track. Of course it helps I got rid of all my extra not needed food!

Apparently I lied and I'm at 12 pounds.

I'm sure you will reach your goal. I've been told 100 pds in a year is hard so that much progress is great!

Also woah, that's a lot of stairs!
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile

I know! I saw a picture of myself when I was like 150 pounds, and I think I looked great. Back then I remember thinking I was so fat! I remember even not eating hardly all day and running ect. Because I felt so fat. Man, now if only I weighed that much again!

Seriously. At this size I remember staying home in my dorm one day and crying because I thought I looked so fat and ugly that I thought people would be offended to see me. !!

And I mean yeah, I've got extra fat on me, and I may be seen as pretty fat to people outside of the US and like countries but like. Not anywhere near what I thought I had. I thought I was sooo much bigger than I was.

Excuse junked up spare room and makeupless face and pale leg. lmao

https://36.media.tumblr.com/172d5e1f21250f72611126ff3121ab09/tumblr_nrjnvo2Sly1qki7dgo1_500.png

Offline sweetlittlejenny

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile

This exactly. I remember when I got married thinking I was fat and I was probably 135lbs. Later even at 150 I felt so huge. Now looking back I'd love to be that size again. I looked great!

Click banner for my customs gallery.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
If only we realized back then that it wasn't really bad at all! :lol:

Well I'm down 16 pounds so isn't so bad. I can say that with it being hot though most of my meals are smoothies this summer, since it just seems too hot to eat!

It took me forever to get down a mixture I like but I ended up with frozen strawberries, about a cup of soy milk and a cup of greek yogurt along with a few packets of sweetner but none with aspertain (sp?). It mixes about two smoothies worth for me and is super tasty. Now I need to freeze more fruit and try different ones. :P

Formerly Maddie

Offline sweetlittlejenny

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I was trying to get into the fruit/vegetable smoothie thing but just haven't found a recipe I like. Though I haven't tried too many. I was trying recipes with Kale or baby spinach but they were gross. I'd like to find some good recipes so that I can get better with my nutrition and not just have to begrudgingly tolerate the smoothie.

Click banner for my customs gallery.

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
It's weird but with the stress and heat from having A/C problems after having new ducts put in (they put it into some power saving mode instead of comfort mode and tried to tell me that the issues were in our heads,) I've lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks!  I'm just having less appetite to eat and am having to drink tons of water and Naked protein smoothies (my "staying alive" juice!)

I finally broke my plateau at 187 and this morning weighed 183! I had lost from 220 to 187 and stayed there two years. I did gain a few pounds at first when I realized I had to eat more but my metabolism is much happier now and I crave less of the cheese and chocolate that were taking the place of meals. Basically, I call it the preschool diet. You would never let a preschooler skip meals, or eat cake for lunch so why do it to yourself? Plus, they need about 1600 calories a day in smaller more frequent meals and snacks which is about right to start weight loss (I needed about 1800 so I got an extra snack.)  I got the idea when I got a kids cookbook with meal plans for kids and realized that it would be perfect for me too!  Not that I'm following it too strictly but once my stomach shrank a bit I get full so fast!

I also realized that I get a ton more activity than I thought, after getting a new phone with a pedometer in it I get 10,000 steps most days and while they were here working on my house I actually got 17,000 steps pacing my house!

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
I'm down twenty pounds now! Eighty still left to go, but I'm happy with my progress. I have to laugh a little because while working with this diet program they have you basically get rid of your processed foods and go more natural. That's harder than I expected! It's hard to find less processed foods, but the longer I'm on this I'm surprised how much more energy I have. More than that we are allowed one caffeine drink a day. I hate coffee and diet dr. Pepper has always been my thing. I'm surprised that now I cannot usually even finish one. It's too sweet and water is easier to take that my caffeine. :lol:

Formerly Maddie

Offline Sochy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Two, nearly three years ago I wight 150lbs. Whit a lot of gim and diet on summer I pass to 105lbs. I was basically in the other side and my mother was really worried (Im 5,5 feet tall) and also no one of my cloths feet me!

Now Im about 116-120 and I try to stay in this weigh. I know is not healty be so skinny.

Is sombody need some recipes I still have some for healty and low calory ones! : D Also, if some here is like me whit anxiety for snacks, is a good idea always have some fruit already cut in the freezer! Is a good snack. Also sunflower seeds work so good! (Not fried!! Oven ones! And if they are whit not salt, better) they help reduce cholesterol and are full of fiber!

My Art/Free Art (Closed)/Wishlist

Amazing little Dulce de Leche pixel by Weebkinz!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Two, nearly three years ago I wight 150lbs. Whit a lot of gim and diet on summer I pass to 105lbs. I was basically in the other side and my mother was really worried (Im 5,5 feet tall) and also no one of my cloths feet me!

Now Im about 116-120 and I try to stay in this weigh. I know is not healty be so skinny.

Is sombody need some recipes I still have some for healty and low calory ones! : D Also, if some here is like me whit anxiety for snacks, is a good idea always have some fruit already cut in the freezer! Is a good snack. Also sunflower seeds work so good! (Not fried!! Oven ones! And if they are whit not salt, better) they help reduce cholesterol and are full of fiber!
I love frozen fruit! I just cut up strawberries, honeydew and pineapple earlier. I have to limit my fruit intake otherwise I think I would just turn into a fruit bat.  :lol:

Formerly Maddie

Offline Sochy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
I love frozen fruit! I just cut up strawberries, honeydew and pineapple earlier. I have to limit my fruit intake otherwise I think I would just turn into a fruit bat.  :lol:

Is awesome! The go good whit yogurt of ice cream! (Light, sure!)
We have some fruit-trees in my house. Two oranges, one tangerine and one lemon tree. I basically eating them all the year! Home-made juice is the best. I wouldnt turn into a fruit bat, but sure I will be orange in some time  :lol:

My Art/Free Art (Closed)/Wishlist

Amazing little Dulce de Leche pixel by Weebkinz!

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
The long story short: I love to eat and I hate to move. Been that way all my life and it has brought me to where I am now, at 96 kilos (212 lb), at least 20 kilos (44 lb) overweight. I bought a Vivofit two and a half weeks ago, when my summer vacation started. I haven't moved much until this monday when I started to feel a bit cabin-feverish and had to get out. What's a better day to get a grip on yourself than Monday. I have my steps goal on the automatic setting. Since the band remembers your activity I haven't had huge goals so far, but I've met my set goals every day. I can't jog, I'm too heavy and my knees will break, but I've been walking. I have beautiful jogging trails and paths that I have not been using in years, but so far they've kept me busy.

My eating is a mess. I'll binge down everything in the fridge if I'm given the chance so I'm not going to track down my eating as for now. I have however tried to maintain self control and cut down on my portion sizes and excessive snacking. I have a long way to go, bot as for now I do feel motivated and hope to see the scale showing smaller numbers soon enough. I would love to have positive encouragement and even a friendly beating once in a while tho, maybe this is a place I'll get some. :)

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I have found that convenience is verrrryyy important for me and it is making all the difference! Luckily I found we have an employee gym that's on the way to my car after work and almost always empty (except now one of my male coworkers goes with me every day and he motivates me because he works out so hard!) I work 5 days a week so I require myself to go up and work out 5 days a week. Have to with a goal to lose 40 lbs in 4 months. We'll see how that goes. Gonna keep trying. Eating better and working out 5 days a week is definitely going to do something for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal