collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Prince Regent  (Read 1322 times)

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
Re: Prince Regent
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 04:13:41 AM »
Aww so cute! :D

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 07:18:00 PM »
Thank you for the comments!  I thought something royal but a bit more manly than wands and jewels suited him.... 

I even thought it would be fun to write a "backcard story" for him--something about a little boy prince in the Dream Castle surrounded by princess ponies telling him to behave himself and be careful with his toy sword, when all he wants to do is be a boy.  He escapes the snobbish visiting aunt princesses (eyelash ponies) and goes outside to play.  His sister Princess Sparkle invites him to a tea party with her friends, but that's no fun for a prince.  Then he saves the day with his sword by chasing away the ants spoiling his sister's picnic!

I have been planning to add him to my sales thread, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I was thinking of asking $25 for him and his accessories, including shipping within the U.S.

Offline Peloria

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 08:29:12 PM »
Adorbs'!
Really sweet design and I love your little back story idea! Lol, these are the kinds of things I daydream about and I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one, so cute n'awesome!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2015, 11:30:24 AM »
Thank you for the comments!  I thought something royal but a bit more manly than wands and jewels suited him.... 

I even thought it would be fun to write a "backcard story" for him--something about a little boy prince in the Dream Castle surrounded by princess ponies telling him to behave himself and be careful with his toy sword, when all he wants to do is be a boy.  He escapes the snobbish visiting aunt princesses (eyelash ponies) and goes outside to play.  His sister Princess Sparkle invites him to a tea party with her friends, but that's no fun for a prince.  Then he saves the day with his sword by chasing away the ants spoiling his sister's picnic!

I have been planning to add him to my sales thread, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.  I was thinking of asking $25 for him and his accessories, including shipping within the U.S.

Haha! Yeah he's definitely a little boy and living with fussy princesses who yell at him for getting dirty must be no fun XD
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Saja

• Peacock Queen
  • Trade Count: (+325)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2015, 08:36:39 PM »
OMG HE IS GORGEOUS!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Wish list : http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,318839.0.html
See my work on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/saja.navajo Also rehairs and customs for sale in sales album on FB and also and Etsy Store https://www.etsy.com/shop/SajasCreations

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal