collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: first time customizing a G4  (Read 223 times)

Offline FullMoonFever

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Small Cream Coloured Kitten
    • View Profile
first time customizing a G4
« on: March 18, 2015, 10:45:17 AM »
I went to Walmart to see if I could find any G4s on clearance and I found some bagged ones for $3 each so I picked up a few.  They only had Cheerilee (I think that's the name), lots Fluttershy, one Rainbow Dash, lots of Pinkies, a couple Apple Jacks and bluish pony I couldn't identify.  I'd like to get some of the unicorns.  I have a few fluttershy's I'm willing to trade.  ANyway, On to the customs!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sorry the image isn't all that great, I don't have a good camera anymore so all I have to use is my phone.  I couldn't get a side shot of her at all.  But she has stripes on her sides and on the back of her head.  I'm not happy with how the G4 eyes are so I changed them a bit.  The black on her is soooo glittery the camera doesn't pick it up.

Here's a Breezie I had baited a while ago and finally got around to finishing.  She kinda goes with the above pony.  I'm not all that great at making wings, I'm going to be practicing next weekend probably.

This is my reverse InkBlot pony with a shock of red hair.  I think it works.

I found my airbrush yesterday so I'm going to mess with it this weekend to see if it still works.  Something leaked all over the air hoses but I got that cleaned up.  I just hope the little air compressor still works.

~Jenn
Looking for Mountain Boys Thundercloud and Sunburst.  ANY condition at all wanted!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: first time customizing a G4
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 12:38:31 PM »
They look nice! You did a great job!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal