collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67661 times)

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #660 on: April 08, 2015, 09:17:33 AM »
I should have given you paypal funds for you to buy me one and ship it out to me LOL or we should have worked out a private trade! LOL wow looks like im too late either way, no more preorders for these guys on poke center loot :(

Seriously, UK residents cant buy from Pokemon Center's website!? Thats sooo crazy! Hmmmm maybe someone would trade me on pkmncollector livejournal. There are some really darn cute plush there!!! Im eyeballing those latias and latios petite pokedolls!
Aw, that's a shame! If I see anyone else selling them for a reasonable price that will ship to you, I'll be sure to send you a PM!

And yeah, we can't. They say it's due to safety precautions, but it doesn't make sense since some of the exact same items passed the European safety standards when they opened Pokemon Center Paris!

@Tiella: They're adorable!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: April 08, 2015, 10:00:18 AM »
Aahaaaaaaa I had the BEST Ebay seller ever! The item arrived today and they included extra stuff they found  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Gonna pass the windfall on to my partner for sure!

And boooo to the postman for not getting a signature for the delivery and for the tear in the packaging. I really don't get how most of my international post arrives in perfect condition but I constantly have issues with domestic post  :mad:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: April 08, 2015, 10:03:50 AM »
I made these charms a bit back, if anyone is interested in one of them for their partner send me a PM.

OMG that leafeon! I want it for myself! but I already got myself a leafon and umbrion plush plus a sandslash keychain and a little axew figure at the fleamarket

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #663 on: April 08, 2015, 11:04:14 AM »
I love that mew and leafeon charm!! ^ͺ^

Post Merge: April 08, 2015, 11:06:38 AM

Aahaaaaaaa I had the BEST Ebay seller ever! The item arrived today and they included extra stuff they found  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Gonna pass the windfall on to my partner for sure!

And boooo to the postman for not getting a signature for the delivery and for the tear in the packaging. I really don't get how most of my international post arrives in perfect condition but I constantly have issues with domestic post  :mad:

Oh my gosh, this is SO true!!! All my mail from japan and china has aleays been perfectly packaged but even a letter.....a LETTER from domestic will be all torn up and taped, covered in dirt!!! Dont even get me started on the packages.....one of my WLF shirt orders came crushed. Good thing it was just a shirt.....
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 11:06:38 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: April 08, 2015, 11:26:53 AM »

Oh my gosh, this is SO true!!! All my mail from japan and china has aleays been perfectly packaged but even a letter.....a LETTER from domestic will be all torn up and taped, covered in dirt!!! Dont even get me started on the packages.....one of my WLF shirt orders came crushed. Good thing it was just a shirt.....

It doesn't help that it seems many stores England have no idea of how to pack anything fragile/valuable - if you post something in a box with no protective packaging, or only put it on one or two sides, any dents in the box gets WILL damage the contents. A box is better than an envelope but they're not infallible, especially as often the boxes used for domestic post are flimsy things  -_- Even so, still astounding that a box coming thousands of miles arrives without a single dent, yet something coming from 30 miles away arrives looking like it was kicked to my door. Makes me wonder if English stores aren't using already-damaged boxes or something.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #665 on: April 08, 2015, 11:36:59 AM »
What kind of fakies did you order Moonbeam? I (who happens to live in Georgia) got sine fakies I ordered from China delivered yesterday. They were those cute little flocked ones with the elemental hair and symbols. I ordered from a china vendor as well. Wouldn't it be crazy if they sent you MY tracking number?! I'm always looking for crazy coincidences like that!

Those are the ones! They totally sent me your tracking number, omg! I messaged them last night and asked if there had been a mistake and they sent me the correct one. Tooooo funny! :lol:

Lala, I'm getting those fakies as well but they're from a giant Facebook group order. :)

Also totally used up the Pokemon wrapping paper on three of your things, partner. I'll take a teaser picture when I get home, because my wrapping skills were on point for once!

That bootie isn't too bad! I think that might be one of the few Pikachu things I wouldn't mind owning.

Thats insane!! When you said "somewhere in GA" I thought oh man I live in boony bummble out in no where georgia! AND I happen to get fakies, from china, yesterday. ha ha too many coincidences, crazy that we both ordered them from the same person ha ha 

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: April 08, 2015, 12:01:17 PM »
I don't have ANY of my Pokemon cards from when I was younger (like 4th and 5th grade).  I would spend my allowance on them every other week, but then as a punishment for something (seriously can't even remember what I did), my step-dad threw my entire collection away.  :cry:

Now I exclusively collect Japanese cards.  I started doing that with the first release from gen 6.

OMG I SWEAR you and I are the SAME!!!! I was obsessed....I mean super obsessed withpikemon when it came out!!! ANY oppurtunity I had I bought pokemon cards or pokemon toys. Especially at garage sales! I ACCIDENTLY broke a door and got in trouble, and my stepdad at the time (i have had many a stepdad) threw all my pokemon cards away. I got depressed and started to stop eatting, i noticed my Misty doll was missing and i tore my bedroom apart looking for it. Stepdad throws almost all my pokemon items away- including my electronic lugia (my original one) who I saw break its wings off and throw it into his work compactor....... i can NEVER unsee it.
:bawl: :cry: :yikes: :sad:
Little did my mom know I have aspergers syndrome which made it a zillion times worse for me. My stepdad blamed my bad grades on pokemon... i heard him tell my mom that that was the reason he did that to my pokemons. Luckily.... I had my gameboy hidden at the time in my stuffed animal collection so i still have some or my original toys and games. But trying to take something like pokemon away from a child's life forever is horrible. It really f'd up my childhood and i went to therapy for years because of that. Im glad my mom divorced him.

Now its my life-time goal to recover all the older pokemon toys I once had!! Im actually pretty close!!! :-)  i have actually sooooo many more pokemon cards and toys than i did as a kid!!!! Just still trying to geafually recover the burger king toys and original auldey/tomy figures i owned! I luckily found the same Lugia online and impulse bought! I love jim every single day <3

Something very similar happened to me with my stepdad as a child. He got rid of my dog that Id had forever, because the dog didn't like him. It didn't bite him or anything, just, was my best friend and not his, so he made my mom get rid of it. I cried and screamed about it for days and as much as it never ever comes up in conversation, I've never forgiven either of them for it.
He'd make fun of me for everything I liked, like pokemon etc, so I never got to own anything which is why I don't have a collection. Now that I'm an adult, I'm looking forward to starting the collection I never had, with this swap and some positive memories :)
What misty doll did you have PrincessLala? I used to pine after all that 90s stuff so I love rediscovering some of it.

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #667 on: April 08, 2015, 12:42:31 PM »
Yeah, stepdads suck.

UrocyonFox and Moonbeam: That is such a hilarious story! So funny that that happened.

I had to order everything  -_-

Me too, mostly! I was surprised, because normally I can find stuff in the import stores in Seattle. But I think a lot of it was at the conventions. It's super convention season right now, and I went to the wrong one for Pokemon stuff (I went to Emerald City Comic Con). While there was a lot of Pokemon art by various comics artists, that was pretty much it. xD

That is so surprising! I usually see so much Pokemon stuff at ALL of the conventions I go to (not just anime conventions)! Maybe there is some sort of Pokemon conspiracy afoot...

And on the subject of mail -- I'm always mad at my post office. They always screw up stuff. I'm almost happy to hear that I'm not the only one, though that means there's a problem with the system as a whole. :/ I rarely have problems with UPS, though... maybe I will end up sending my partner's package that way (even though I already got a flat rate box from the USPS).

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: April 08, 2015, 05:24:15 PM »
I wonder if nintendo world has pokemon stuff since it used to be the pokemon center store.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: April 08, 2015, 06:41:08 PM »
Just wanna say that this is the most active swap topic I've ever been a part of!  I love how talkative we all are. :happy:

Teaser time, yo!

The small package in my hand is a Pokemon card all wrapped up, so you can see the size difference.  The other thing is pretty darn big!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: April 08, 2015, 06:56:25 PM »
Got another lovely item in the mail for you, swap partner!!! I love it and thought about keeping it for me, but will be a good girl and send it to you, partner ;)

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: April 08, 2015, 07:27:27 PM »
Oh man my craft project turned out so cute!!! I wish I could show it off...

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: April 08, 2015, 07:41:24 PM »
Oh man my craft project turned out so cute!!! I wish I could show it off...
In time! ;)

Just wanna say that this is the most active swap topic I've ever been a part of!  I love how talkative we all are. :happy:
I was just thinking that we may actually hit the page limit and have to start a new thread! That's not a bad thing, though. ;)

Still loving that wrapping paper, btw. :D

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: April 08, 2015, 07:49:44 PM »
Holy cow this thread exploded again! I came back and had something like three pages to dig through XD (I was also wondering if we would manage to hit page limit by the time this was over or not)

Also, there was a question about if I had any problem with receiving an accidentally damaged item?
So long as it isn't too bad, I don't mind, and would give it a loving home.

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: April 08, 2015, 08:46:32 PM »
Oh right, the question about the damaged item...

Hmmmmm... I really don't know how to answer that one! I wouldn't want to turn down a lovingly purchased and imported collectible, but if the damage is really bad or if it won't display very well, I don't know what I would do with it! Maybe if it were something I could glue or something... I just don't know. I guess it would be up to the sender's discretion whether it is okay to send or not. Maybe it would have to turn into an "extra" rather than a main swap item?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal