collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67592 times)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #615 on: April 07, 2015, 03:36:34 AM »
How do you know if they are ultra rare?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 07, 2015, 03:44:33 AM »
How do you know if they are ultra rare?
and ultra rare will be an ex, full art, or shiny card.

there is also gold trainer cards
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 03:46:19 AM by egyptiondragon »

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 07, 2015, 04:59:14 AM »
Updated again.

Goodness, I am so out of the loop with Pokemon cards... :blush:  Good thing that I collect only those with artwork I find nice/cute/pretty.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 07, 2015, 05:11:27 AM »
I am so out of the loop with Pokemon cards

Me too, apparently....They didn't have full art or EX back in the day - just "glittery" ones. I do have misty's gyrados and seadra that are shiny and have pre-release stamped on them.

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 07, 2015, 05:18:41 AM »
I am so out of the loop with Pokemon cards

Me too, apparently....They didn't have full art or EX back in the day - just "glittery" ones. I do have misty's gyrados and seadra that are shiny and have pre-release stamped on them.
I had the seadra back in the day I quit all things pokemon for a while and first came back to the games with platinum and didn't come back to the card game till last year.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 07, 2015, 05:24:27 AM »
I don't even remember where I got them from, probably Ebay? I have had most of this stuff since 2000ish.

I also had some kind of promo thing that had a plastic folder/binder with artwork from the unknown temple and inside were 9? promo cards with eevee's eveloutions and something else, I think? I don't know what happened to that folder  :cry: I think they were Japanese cards and I think it had something to do with the release of The Spell of the Unknown Movie.

EDIT:
FOUND IT - well, on ebay anyways.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 05:33:50 AM by tikibirds »

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #621 on: April 07, 2015, 05:57:18 AM »
Wooooooot! Happy to announce I have FINALLY been accepted into pkmncollector livejournal community!

Post Merge: April 07, 2015, 06:03:42 AM

Tikibirds- i have that movie Entei card!!!!! Im actually missing that Discover Neo collection set it comes in which is sad because I like them. As far as how I got the entei, my uncle gave it to me when I was 10ish years old!!!! :) He got it in the movie theater when he went to go see the movie I think? I also have- my Movie Mewtwo card from Pokemon the First Movue (grrrr I wanted messenger dragonite!) and my Ancient Mew card from pokemon 2000. I missed out on the japan movie collection 9 card sleeve set for Giratina and the Sky warrior, but im sure its on ebay.

I also have some really cool old cards in my collection! My favorite are these card sleeve collections from japan!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 06:06:40 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #622 on: April 07, 2015, 06:09:32 AM »
I'm not even including my craft items in my budget as I have all the supplies already. Also heading to the mall they have an awesome little anime shop there.

I thought about it at first and then when naaaaa just because I think the art is more for my enjoyment of just getting to draw/create pokemon so I'm right there with you

Well I hope everyone doesn't go too much over budget cause I can't afford to do that and I would feel bad if I got a box with way more than I sent....
I don't think you have anything to worry about, as others stated there is a twenty dollar budget for a reason and I don't think anyone here would say "geesh what a jerk they followed all the requirements and stayed in their budget and bought me pokmon I love, gah what a jerkface!" ha ha I have had to stop looking at ebay and online because I don't remember how much I've spent already so once everything i've bought from all over comes in I am thinking of taking an inventory and try to stick as close to the budget as possible.

I updated all my questions' answers on page 1

As for pokemon cards YES! That growlithe is exactly what I was trying to explain in my answer to the card questions. I normally only collect the first 150 cards but if there was a new style card like that growlithe in any of the pokemon on my loves list then I would 100% love to get it/them. I have not been in the card loop in forever!! 1999 maybe? So there are SO many that I have no clue about!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 07, 2015, 06:17:30 AM »
:drool: So many pretty cards!

Tiki, I recently found that folder with all its cards at a convention! Needless to say I bought it. Not sure what price it usually goes for, I paid 10 euros for mine.

Princess Lala

« Reply #624 on: April 07, 2015, 06:28:38 AM »
I have been collecting pokemon cards from G1 base-Black/White. I have NINE of the pokemon XY/ORAS cards!!! :cry: I took a break from collecting (i collect the korean versions of each set) and before I knew it im now way behind!

I <3 the korean pokemoncards because for $20 you get 32-34 card packs. I LOVE the quality of the korean cards! Much much better than the US versions and I always pull around 5 EX cards and at lest 1 full art! :nod:

I also collect Pikachu cards! Will post pictures in a bit! I REALLY want that new Pikazard promo card!!!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: April 07, 2015, 06:33:34 AM »
I miss my old cards I made the mistake of leaving so much behind at my grandmother and I have a horrendous relationship with her so it doesn't look like I'll be getting my stuff back. :(

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: April 07, 2015, 06:45:52 AM »
I don't have ANY of my Pokemon cards from when I was younger (like 4th and 5th grade).  I would spend my allowance on them every other week, but then as a punishment for something (seriously can't even remember what I did), my step-dad threw my entire collection away.  :cry:

Now I exclusively collect Japanese cards.  I started doing that with the first release from gen 6.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #627 on: April 07, 2015, 07:28:20 AM »
I don't have ANY of my Pokemon cards from when I was younger (like 4th and 5th grade).  I would spend my allowance on them every other week, but then as a punishment for something (seriously can't even remember what I did), my step-dad threw my entire collection away.  :cry:

Now I exclusively collect Japanese cards.  I started doing that with the first release from gen 6.

OMG I SWEAR you and I are the SAME!!!! I was obsessed....I mean super obsessed withpikemon when it came out!!! ANY oppurtunity I had I bought pokemon cards or pokemon toys. Especially at garage sales! I ACCIDENTLY broke a door and got in trouble, and my stepdad at the time (i have had many a stepdad) threw all my pokemon cards away. I got depressed and started to stop eatting, i noticed my Misty doll was missing and i tore my bedroom apart looking for it. Stepdad throws almost all my pokemon items away- including my electronic lugia (my original one) who I saw break its wings off and throw it into his work compactor....... i can NEVER unsee it.
:bawl: :cry: :yikes: :sad:
Little did my mom know I have aspergers syndrome which made it a zillion times worse for me. My stepdad blamed my bad grades on pokemon... i heard him tell my mom that that was the reason he did that to my pokemons. Luckily.... I had my gameboy hidden at the time in my stuffed animal collection so i still have some or my original toys and games. But trying to take something like pokemon away from a child's life forever is horrible. It really f'd up my childhood and i went to therapy for years because of that. Im glad my mom divorced him.

Now its my life-time goal to recover all the older pokemon toys I once had!! Im actually pretty close!!! :-)  i have actually sooooo many more pokemon cards and toys than i did as a kid!!!! Just still trying to geafually recover the burger king toys and original auldey/tomy figures i owned! I luckily found the same Lugia online and impulse bought! I love jim every single day <3
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:31:37 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #628 on: April 07, 2015, 10:19:00 AM »
Wooooooot! Happy to announce I have FINALLY been accepted into pkmncollector livejournal community!

Okay, for some reason I just now decided to try to join that community. I've been on LJ using selling/trading communities since 2004 (though I've been inactive to the extreme since about 2011) so I don't see any reason they wouldn't accept me! Glad to hear that you were accepted!

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: April 07, 2015, 11:22:17 AM »

Drew this on my lunch break on scrap paper :blush: they're opening a swap box. :p

I don't know where most of my pokemon stuff went, tbh I didn't have that much but I did decide I needed all the games.. So I had red, blue, yellow, gold, crystal, and silver, then once I got sapphire I started only getting one version lol. I remember I had a pbp blastoise from my cousin but my mom threw him out because he had a hole in him and the styrofoam beads got everywhere. I don't blame her hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal