collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67513 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #480 on: March 29, 2015, 08:35:16 PM »
I went out to the local indoor flea market today. I found a couple of really awesome items I didn't even know existed for a super amazing price! But only a few things. I was surprised at the lack of Pokemon stuff to be honest. I also ordered a few things off line, and like many others around here I've gone over budget a bit lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #481 on: March 29, 2015, 09:43:27 PM »
In response to the poster abive with the music- looks like im...dragon and fairy? xD I LOVE J-pop, pop music, neo classical, and classical music in general. Its got to be sweet, happy sounding, and soft. I cant stand really anything else, but most electric guitar music and drums gives me a migrane LOL especially the stuff my husband listens too @_@ he likes thrash metal and al lthese metal bands from sweden, norway, etc. Ugh i need like five excederin thinking about it!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 29, 2015, 09:57:27 PM »

Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?
I do actually. Like, I have a playlist on youtube I play nearly every day. I love Natewantstobattles parodies. This is my actual ultimate favourite song right now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzl5zV7SkU

Natewantstobattle is actually why I thought to ask the question. I love his music :D

Edit: I have managed to avoid buying anything for myself that is Pokemon related (it has been a struggle!).

Also, does anyone know if Pokemon ever made an Omanyte plush? I'm trying to figure out if I dreamed it... (though I promise if they did, I wouldn't go looking for it until -after- the swap XD)

Woot more natewantstobattle lovers!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #483 on: March 29, 2015, 10:09:00 PM »
Ooo so i have a mew and suicube bootie coming in the mail i ordered for myself a while ago before the swap....seller swears the pictures were taken by himself but its a chinese ebay seller.... :hmm: so i guess we'll see. I just want suicune's crown to be stuffed and velboay...not the felt crap glued onto its head. The mew apparently comes with the tag in the picture. Seller was like izgo something....

Ya know, i wish there was an omanyte plush. I love all the fossil pokes- especially the first original 5. I have a few figures of omanyte but never a plush? Such an under-rated pokemon. I love the lil guy!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 10:18:12 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: March 29, 2015, 11:02:33 PM »
So I've not been posting much this week but that's because I'm moving house on Tuesday!!
So just wanted to touch base and let my partner know I haven't ordered anything for them yet, but I have my eye on many things (literally, they're on my watch list haha). I just dont want to order them until I've moved and updated my address.
I'm so excited to shop for you partner and I plan on going a fair bit overbudget (not to mention the Canadian dollar is .80cents on the american one right now  :enraged: ) But! i get payed and move all at the same time. And then over a month later, right before ship date, it's Ottawa Comiccon! So I'll have more paychecks and no shipping fees to pay so I'll be getting you even more goodiess partner :D
And once I've unpacked my customizing stuff, I'll be starting on your custom ;) I want to get you everything you're wishing for partner because I feel like we would be best friends if we had met in real life!

Questions that I remember so far..

Pokemon Music?
Heck why not. I'm a music teacher so ;) I'd prefer something from the early days though. Like first season anime, first couple movies.

Shipping marked as a gift?
Please pretty please mark my box as a gift partner. Customs can be evil if you don't :( and I will of course mark mine likewise.

Purchasing things for yourself?
Not a thing dear partner :) I still only own a couple cards. It's been super hard, since I don't own anything at all and I'm seeing such cool stuff I remember from my childhood. But not being able to have it shipped to my new house til I move had stopped me so far ;) I promise I won't buy anything though, because it will be nice for my first pokemon items of my collection to come from you partner :)

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: March 30, 2015, 12:41:10 AM »
I need to find one more item...

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Angelberries

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://angelberries.deviantart.com/
« Reply #486 on: March 30, 2015, 01:12:34 AM »

Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?
I do actually. Like, I have a playlist on youtube I play nearly every day. I love Natewantstobattles parodies. This is my actual ultimate favourite song right now - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMzl5zV7SkU

Natewantstobattle is actually why I thought to ask the question. I love his music :D

Edit: I have managed to avoid buying anything for myself that is Pokemon related (it has been a struggle!).

Also, does anyone know if Pokemon ever made an Omanyte plush? I'm trying to figure out if I dreamed it... (though I promise if they did, I wouldn't go looking for it until -after- the swap XD)

I played Hoenns out so much, my partner bought me alpha sapphire without me even needing to ask. Like, here it is, quit with that song! I still play it. :p

Angelberries Plushies! Find me at my Deviantart - http://angelberries.deviantart.com/

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: March 30, 2015, 02:41:07 AM »
In response to the poster abive with the music- looks like im...dragon and fairy? xD I LOVE J-pop, pop music, neo classical, and classical music in general. Its got to be sweet, happy sounding, and soft. I cant stand really anything else, but most electric guitar music and drums gives me a migrane LOL especially the stuff my husband listens too @_@ he likes thrash metal and al lthese metal bands from sweden, norway, etc. Ugh i need like five excederin thinking about it!

Hubby and I listen to those overseas alternat. Metal bands also! Sorry they give you a headache.. I always come away from concerts deaf for a few hours but its worth it... This music has so many deep levels compared to normal music. I didn't even know they existed till a few years ago now its all I can listen to as other stuff just sounds tinny.

On the swap , I have one custom halfway complete!!! Then it will be on to another custom!!! Nothing for my partner has arrived in the mail yet!!! :(

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: March 30, 2015, 03:23:25 AM »
I also ordered a few things off line, and like many others around here I've gone over budget a bit lol.
I am getting the feeling I should of set a higher budget...
I'm not too much over budget but if you include the shiping costs then - yeah - WAAAAAAAAAAAY over. Stupid American sellers and their $6  shipping charges for like one tomy figure  :mad: This is why I buy crap from China..free shipping

I wish I could make custom plushies but I can't sew.

Post Merge: March 30, 2015, 03:25:42 AM

And I listen to country and classic rock/old school music so that makes me a ground/normal type.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 03:26:03 AM by tikibirds »

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: March 30, 2015, 03:43:09 AM »

I played Hoenns out so much, my partner bought me alpha sapphire without me even needing to ask. Like, here it is, quit with that song! I still play it. :p

I snorted at that my roomate always asks me when I play Nate "this again?"

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: March 30, 2015, 03:47:30 AM »
I'm not too much over budget but if you include the shiping costs then - yeah - WAAAAAAAAAAAY over. Stupid American sellers and their $6  shipping charges for like one tomy figure  :mad: This is why I buy crap from China..free shipping

Shipping from Japan/China is so deliciously cheap, I love it. I bought most of my budget from one store and paid like....£3? to have it shipped via SAL. I love you, JapanPost, never change. I won an auction from a seller within the UK and the shipping was comparatively expensive due to the seller using a method with delivery confirmation, etc, but it's offset by how cheap I won the auction, at least.

I think I'm slightly under budget still, though I haven't considered if I'll need to buy materials for handmade stuff yet. I'm mostly concerned about getting a decent-sized box. Hopefully the Nendoroid I have pre-ordered that's released on the 6th will come in a shipping box large enough as I recently binned all my medium and large-sized shipping boxes  :blush:
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: March 30, 2015, 05:54:35 AM »

I snorted at that my roomate always asks me when I play Nate "this again?"

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I got stuck on both Hoenn's Out, and Kanto, and my fiance quickly got very tired of them xD I was banned from using the stereo for awhile and forced to just use headphones on my computer just so he could have a chance to get them out of his head lol

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: March 30, 2015, 06:02:53 AM »
I bought most of my budget from one store and paid like....£3
I was hoping to do that, I kept checking out different stores but each shop only had like one item I needed.

I have been searching for a small lot of figures but they are all so expensive, except for those really cheap lots and I think those are for the really small, crappy figures. I can't even tell because the pictures aren't so clear.

Post Merge: March 30, 2015, 06:14:05 AM

How do you feel about posters/wall scrolls? Was this asked already??
I'm not talking about the large posters/scrolls but smaller ones that are about the size of a sheet of paper. If I found one of a character you listed, would you be interested in it?

also, how do you feel about a hello kitty crossover of one of your listed characters?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 06:16:12 AM by tikibirds »

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: March 30, 2015, 06:14:50 AM »
I bought most of my budget from one store and paid like....£3
I was hoping to do that, I kept checking out different stores but each shop only had like one item I needed.

I have been searching for a small lot of figures but they are all so expensive, except for those really cheap lots and I think those are for the really small, crappy figures. I can't even tell because the pictures aren't so clear.

The price of figures really surprised me when I went looking. I remember back when Silver/Gold first came out and that round of original figures hit, mom bought most of them off ebay for anywhere between fifty cents and two dollars, and they are official ones, not bootleg. That is very much not the case any longer.

Edit: How do you feel about posters/wall scrolls?
I love them, I just have no where to display the larger ones. Smaller posters and scrolls are ok though, as I actually have a few hanging things I switch out with others about a dozen times a year.

how do you feel about a hello kitty crossover of one of your listed characters?
I... am not sure lol. I think Hello Kitty is cute enough, but I've never wanted to buy any Hello Kitty stuff soooo..... I think I will say that I'm not interested in this one.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 06:18:19 AM by Kitkumi »

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: March 30, 2015, 06:20:21 AM »
I know! I got most of mine via ebay back around the time of the 2nd movie and I know I didn't pay much for them. Most of them are TOMY or really good knock-offs as in you can't tell by looking at them. if that's the case, my collection must be worth thousands (I wish).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal