collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67598 times)

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #435 on: March 28, 2015, 12:25:28 AM »
I will also be waiting a while for items to arrive  :grouphug:

How do you get sylveon to evolve anyways?  *pouts cause she has never played that version of pokemons*
thru Pokemon amie you get its affection up

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 28, 2015, 03:55:37 AM »
I will also be waiting a while for items to arrive  :grouphug:

How do you get sylveon to evolve anyways?  *pouts cause she has never played that version of pokemons*

I've never played any version of pokemon but have always wwqanted to.... One of these daysbi need to purchase one of the games.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 28, 2015, 05:29:49 AM »
Hey Sora, does poke center loot ship to the US? My husband wants to buy that pikazard plush for himself and we cant figure it out LOL
Unfortunately, looking at one of their recent Facebook posts it would appear as though they're UK only :(

OMG, I just discovered this for the first time:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

How adorable is that?! And it's pretty cheap for an import (if you consider $35 cheap).
I have to admit, I love this gal! I might have to buy one for myself before they go out ($35 is roughly what I pay for plushies anyway).

I found the box I was looking for yesterday! Now I can get working on a little extra :D

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #438 on: March 28, 2015, 06:31:36 AM »
GIMME DAT SYLVEON!!! *is one of my top favorite pokes ever ever ever*

OMG so my husband literally dragge dme away from this vaporeon plush at walmart today near the trading cards. Ahhhhh it was SO CUTE!!!!!! It was one of the sitting TOMY plushies with the felt-like fabric.

A few auctions im watchinf are ending late today, wish me luck!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 28, 2015, 06:45:37 AM »
I thought of more questions that i would like to ask :D

Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?

My answer, yes, I love music! I've got all the official cds, but love parody music and other fan created material so I would love a 'mix tape' of my partner's favorite or found music.

Are you interested in any pokemon reading material, like books, comics, manga or the like?

I follow the current manga pretty closely, so I'm caught up on that, but any thing else that is part of the literature world is always welcome.

Top three favorite Pokemon Movies?
Pokemon the Movie 2000, Pokemon 4ever, and Mewtwo Returns are my top three (though I've loved them all lol)

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 28, 2015, 07:42:02 AM »
Do you like Pokemon music, and would you like some official and non-official tunes?

I'd love to have a list of good fan-made content :D

Are you interested in any pokemon reading material, like books, comics, manga or the like?

Sure!

Pokemon 2000, Mewtwo Strikes Back, aaaand...hm, Pokemon Heroes and The Rise of Darkrai are prolly tied for the third.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Princess Lala

« Reply #441 on: March 28, 2015, 08:45:05 AM »

I love pokemon music!! I enjoy orchestra versions of Kanto and Jhoto and ive always wanted the 1st movie soundtrack (with britney spears! LOL)

I'd be down with that! :) Anything Pokemon!!

My favorite is Pokemon 2000 (i own the Movie)
and Spell of the Unown (dont own)

Pokemon the 1st movie is definitely a classic favorite and its sooo nostalgic, I own the DVD and VHS but I dont have any other merch of it.

I like like the Zorua movie with the shiny Jhoto crowned beasts and the Darkrai movie.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 08:47:27 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 28, 2015, 09:29:17 AM »
Updated my post :)

I think I may have a good box somewhere. I also caved in and ordered some stuff as I had a little extra money.

Princess Lala

« Reply #443 on: March 28, 2015, 10:25:30 AM »
I hope i win this auction tonight.... i think my partner will really LOVE this item as its from japan! :) so far I have candy and a few items already coming in the mail, I think next paycheck I will buy their 1 big item praying it arrives on time.

Also apparently the pokedolls on walmart's website are legit!  On the 9th I may order one just to see... i remember there being plush sold in stores.... had no idea it was the kanto starters and pikachu. Now Walmart sells TOMY plush in-stores? Why cant they start selling more pokedolls!??? Because I would love the rest of the eeveelutions and skitty someday.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 10:27:24 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #444 on: March 28, 2015, 11:59:09 AM »
FYI regarding boxes to use -- in the US you can always get a flat rate box to use. They give you the box for free and then when you are ready to ship you bring it in and pay the flat rate for postage. I got a flat rate box, so I will either be using that or I will use the slightly smaller Amazon box that my biggest item came in (the box was actually huge for the item, so all of the other, smaller things will probably fit in there as well). I will just have to figure out which will be cheaper.

And I'll come back and answer those questions in a bit. Gotta go run some errands and probably spend more money on stuff for my partner!

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 28, 2015, 03:27:34 PM »
But alas, I am shipping internationally so no flat rate box for me. Sorry partner but I am not shipping International Priority - I's have to sell a kidney, liver or some other organ to pay for it.  :dizzy:

I thought of more questions that i would like to ask :D

ummm...maybe. ?

as extras sure

Pokemon 2000  :inlove:, Spell of the Unknown and the one with Celebi

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #446 on: March 28, 2015, 03:38:51 PM »

OMG so my husband literally dragge dme away from this vaporeon plush at walmart today near the trading cards. Ahhhhh it was SO CUTE!!!!!! It was one of the sitting TOMY plushies with the felt-like fabric.

I JUST HAD THE SAME thing happen here, I actually logged on to state that my hubby was being a meanie (and a good hubby since I told him not to let me buy any plushies) for the same vaporeon!!

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 28, 2015, 03:52:07 PM »

I JUST HAD THE SAME thing happen here, I actually logged on to state that my hubby was being a meanie (and a good hubby since I told him not to let me buy any plushies) for the same vaporeon!!

Send some Eevee evolution plushies to the Ohio Walmarts, you guys! XD I've never managed to find anyone but Sylveon at any of the nearby walmarts (which, in hindsight, is probably a good thing for my wallet lol)

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 28, 2015, 04:01:11 PM »
But alas, I am shipping internationally so no flat rate box for me. Sorry partner but I am not shipping International Priority - I's have to sell a kidney, liver or some other organ to pay for it.  :dizzy:

Question - Do people usually gift mark international swap boxes? (It would fit the requirements of a gift, as I understand it, as it's not a transaction) Just curious ^^

All my items have shipped out and now I just have to wait. My poor, poor postman.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 28, 2015, 05:04:07 PM »
I have always marked them as gift, even if it's a purchase. If I owned a store then I would probably mark it as merchandise, but I don't so I use gift.

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal