collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67716 times)

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - Shopping time
« Reply #300 on: March 23, 2015, 02:29:24 PM »
Good thing that UrocyonFox asked about art, I was going to ask about the same thing. :D

Updated my main post!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: March 23, 2015, 02:39:25 PM »
For art...I'd prefer something of a standard size (so, postcard, A5, A4, etc), so it'd be easier to get a frame for it or some other kind of protective case, and so...something I can put on my wall, although I read a lot and am forever running out of bookmarks so a bookmark would be very much appreciated!

I have a question to add - Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: March 23, 2015, 02:54:28 PM »
OK um let's see... About art it'd be nice in a standard size so I can frame it maybe :) I also like bookmarks, and I like atc I end up sticking them onto paper to frame and display, I need to get a card frame :blush:

All the specifics on my wish list of course would be loved but they're also supposed to show you what kind if style etc I like, so you don't need to get what's exactly on my wish list :)

I have a 3ds but I don't use it very much because I can't afford any games right now :blush:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #303 on: March 23, 2015, 02:58:00 PM »
I have a question to add - Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?
I have a DS lite (Pokemon Diamond/Pearl edition!) and a very boring, not-yet=decorated 3DS. And I would love any types of accessories for either of them! I should probably specifically list that in my post, actually, because I keep buying decals to put on my 3DS and when they arrive I find out they're too big!

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: March 23, 2015, 03:06:12 PM »
I swear, this thread is so lively we will break 50 questions soon. Thank goodness I use Arena daily, otherwise I would be completely out of the loop.  :D

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #305 on: March 23, 2015, 03:09:26 PM »
BTW -- I know there are some Arena users who are NOT in this swap who have Pokemon items for sale in their sales threads. It might be a good shopping idea to hop over to the sales threads and browse! :)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: March 23, 2015, 03:10:13 PM »
I have a 3DS and I'd love a sock type cover for it!  Oh, and my 3DS theme (decals, actual home theme, etc.) is Kirby so anything relating to Kirby would be a plus!  Or a Pokemon.  I'd be happy either way!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: March 23, 2015, 03:13:35 PM »
Artwork?
Yes I would love anything and everything you could possibly create! It  will definitely get displayed on my bedroom walls if it is in the colours I specified in my original posts, but even if it isn't i will keep it and find space for it elsewhere :)
I have the New 3DS XL... Hehe :) got it for 16$ by trading in my old 3ds and some old PS3 games. It's like a millimetre bigger that then regular 3DS XL so most stuff that fits fhe normal xl will fit mine :)
I would absolutely freak ing LOVE a sock cosey for my DS are you kidding ?! So cool!!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: March 23, 2015, 03:20:19 PM »
Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Gah, I can't keep up while I'm working at the same time!

How do yall feel about art? Is there a particular way you like art to be presented? like do you prefer ATCs that you can store in a binder with sleeves with your pokemon cards, do you like full sheets in a page protector in a binder, do you like cards, envelopes, bookmarks, ect?
I love art! Especially of my trainer and/or my team (especially my Absol though, if it has to be the one)! Any size is good, I keep all art that I receive :)

If you have cheap things on your wish list, is it okay to find something extremely similar? Or have you listed things because their authenticity/country of origin/language is important no matter how cheap they are?
The only two items that are country-specific are the two boxed Absol items, since I have all other boxed versions of those two figures. Anything else is fine!

Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?
I do have a 3DS, but I'm currently using an old Pokemon Yellow Gameboy pouch to store it in ^^;

Pony Wishlist?
I don't have one right now :(

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: March 23, 2015, 03:38:50 PM »
I have a 3ds and a new 3ds so yes and they are both zelda!

Offline Jennifer2004

• Hooked on Ponies
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Looking for Bowtie variants, nirvanas, & merch!
    • View Profile
    • Jennifer Bischoff
« Reply #310 on: March 23, 2015, 04:07:05 PM »
I think I have answered all the questions asked so far. I will have to go back and double check, this thread moves fast!

Also, I just bought three more items for my partner. I think I may be finished shopping now, definitely went over budget. Now it's time to focus on the things I want to make! ^.^

~Jennifer

eCrater Store - Commissions Info - Facebook Page

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: March 23, 2015, 04:45:09 PM »

How do yall feel about art? Is there a particular way you like art to be presented? like do you prefer ATCs that you can store in a binder with sleeves with your pokemon cards, do you like full sheets in a page protector in a binder, do you like cards, envelopes, bookmarks, ect?

Seriously I want to draw some pokemon but I want to make sure my partner is someone who  would like pokemon art. (I made the mistake once of sending pony art on envelopes, wrapping paper, cards, ect in a swap only to find out they didn't really like art work so they threw it away. My mistake for not asking if they liked artwork!)

So What about yall, what are some of your favorite art pieces/sizes/types ect. Talk art to me!

I absolutely love art of any kind. Big, small, stuff I can hang or put in card binders... anything! And I save ALL art. I can't believe anyone would throw away the envelopes and wrapping paper if they had custom art on them.

But dear partner (aka all of you, since I can't ask directly hehe) my question for you is :
If you have cheap things on your wish list, is it okay to find something extremely similar? Or have you listed things because their authenticity/country of origin/language is important no matter how cheap they are?

Thanks loves :)

For example : if you've wishlisted a monncolle Japanese language blister pack, would you be okay with a Auldey one instead of the same character ?
(This isn't what's on my partners list but this is the basic problem Im having . I'd be able to get 5-6 of one brand of what looks to me like the exact same thing, but it is a different brand. If I got what my partner listed Id only be able to afford one. )

I am perfectly ok with this. My wishlist was never meant to be a 'I want this exact thing', it was just to give people a general idea of things that I like.

Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?

I do have a 3DS, but I don't think I want a cozy for it. I've got a bag (pokemon themed, ironically) that my mom made me over a decade ago for my original gameboy that I store my 3ds in, and it isn't close to wearing out lol.

Pony Wishlist
(Did I answer this alreayd? I can't remember! XD ) I don't really have a wishlist at the moment (I'm having to clean out sadly), but I do still collect anything Luna/Nightmare Moon related

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: March 23, 2015, 05:01:51 PM »
Okay I can't contain this cuteness, will be sending Tiki a preview picture soon!
Someone is getting something really cool  :biggrin:

How do yall feel about art?
Are we talking posters and wall scrolls or handmade things? If they are handmade then something I can put into a frame would be nice. I like stationary and bookmarks but mabe for an extra?

If you have cheap things on your wish list, is it okay to find something extremely similar? Or have you listed things because their authenticity/country of origin/language is important no matter how cheap they are? I probably wouldn't know the difference anyways.

I had an original DS but some douchebag (sister's BF) stole it and the games  :enraged:

Pony Wishlist?
Not really

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: March 23, 2015, 07:26:21 PM »
I have updated my first post with the new questions!!!

Where is my money so that I can start shopping?!!!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: March 23, 2015, 07:30:39 PM »
Just bought some things for my partner!  :frolic: they are gonna love them just need about 2 more items! and both I;m watching intently on eBay :devious: right now!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal