collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67755 times)

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon Swap - SIGNUPS till 3/20 - 2 days left
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2015, 09:22:07 PM »
I finally got round to doing my wish list and taking pictures of my not so impressive collection   -_- compared to others here it is nothing   :cry:

Thats what this swap is for honey! :hug: We are here to help expand eachothers collections!! I cant wait to go shopping either!!!!!!!

*loves the magikarp avatar* so cute!

Post Merge: March 18, 2015, 09:24:18 PM

Aaaahhh, I love you guys!  Seeing all these Pokemon pictures on one page just makes me happy happy happy! :frolic:

Saaaaaaaaaame! Soooo nostalgic!!! :D HAHA Did I start a chain reaction with the avatars!? :P

Post Merge: March 18, 2015, 09:45:03 PM

So guys, I had a pokemon dream last night- thats how excited I am to see everyone's brag photos!!! I had a dream that I bought one of those big tall black bookcases with glass from ikea and sorted out all of my pokemon toys in it in rainbow order but i kept my eevees and dragons on their own shelf. I told cole that i like the way it will look in a picture and he said he was not going to carry that if we move out...and then he told me not to buy it until we move....even though in my dream i already have it all set up. LOL
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:45:03 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - SIGNUPS till 3/20 - 1 day left
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2015, 10:27:55 PM »
Finally updated with collection photos.. I have a lot more plushies than those but theyre of pokemon I dont really care for so theyre mostly for trading etc :lol: A huge bin of them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2015, 10:48:15 PM »
I though of another question!

As far as official toys.... do you perfer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)? Just wondering as there are a ton of figures and plush out there!

As for me....im more into the older nostalgic stuff but at the same time i LOVE the new cute stuff!  :blush:

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2015, 11:16:25 PM »

As far as official toys.... do you perfer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)? Just wondering as there are a ton of figures and plush out there!

As for me....im more into the older nostalgic stuff but at the same time i LOVE the new cute stuff!  :blush:
I don't have a preference really

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2015, 11:59:06 PM »

Im the exact same. I love the nostalgia factor, but at the same time the new chibi cute stuff is so ..well, cute! I especially like chibi versions of old gen 1 pokemon like vulpix, bulbasaur, squirtle, etc.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 19, 2015, 12:06:29 AM »

Just normal traditional Pokemon for me please

I have a couple of general questions, they might sound random but I have had an idea for some extras

Which is your favourate pokemon league?

I love the sinnoh league but also liked the Orange islands arc of the program

Which type of pokeballs do you like the design/to use most when playing the games?

I use the traditional ones mostly because I cannot get my head round how the newer ones are ment to work haha

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2015, 12:16:37 AM »

Just normal traditional Pokemon for me please

I have a couple of general questions, they might sound random but I have had an idea for some extras

I love the sinnoh league but also liked the Orange islands arc of the program

Which type of pokeballs do you like the design/to use most when playing the games?

I use the traditional ones mostly because I cannot get my head round how the newer ones are ment to work haha
the johto league was always my favorate plaed gen 2 the most and I like useing pokeballs with simmalr colors to the pokemon im catching

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2015, 12:21:15 AM »
Orange Islands, their badges are awesome!!! Also a fan of Jhoto!,

Dive Ball and Premeire Ball!

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2015, 12:58:19 AM »
I generally prefer older stuff... My partner can take a look at my eBay collection in my main post to get a feel for the kind of stuff I like!!

Fav pokemon league:
Orange islands, because I love the art! :)

Pokeballs I like.. Um, great ball :) I usually use quick balls or timer balls lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2015, 01:17:36 AM »
I answered all the new questions on my post in the first page :)

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2015, 03:07:16 AM »
I also updated my info, with a handy ebay collection link of the cheapest listings for the items I like! =)

ATM I am ALREADY getting started on my future partner's box! Im making my own wrapping paper designs for all the items I plan on buying! *schemes* just waiting for my official parter to be assigned and I will get to town on making an amazing swap box!
:frolic:

Offline Tiella

• Trade Count: (+118)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Professional Multi-Tasker
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art Page
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2015, 05:15:54 AM »

I like both, but prefer the newer cuter stuff I think.

Here is my tiny collection, sorry for the bad pictures.

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2015, 05:20:20 AM »

I have most of the late 90's - early 2000's pokemon toys (I have all the Burger King toys from both sets.... so many chicken nuggets eaten lol) so I think that at the moment I prefer the newer stuff, just because I don't have much, if any of it.

Johto! I'm not sure why exactly, but I absolutely love the Johto league/area (Silver/Soul Silver are my favorite games). Kanto is a very close second though.

I like the look of the Moon Ball and the Park Ball.

Also updated my main post with this information

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2015, 06:33:18 AM »
I've updated my post on the first page with answers to the newest questions!

Those Sylveons... and that Diancie!

Oooh, I have the same Inkay sitting on my nightstand.  So cute. :P
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2015, 07:19:09 AM »

Teeeeeeeiiiiiillllliiiiaaaa!  :tackleglomp: I havnt seen you in a while!!!! Are you joinging the swap!? Your like one of the first people I talked to here!

I LOVE those sylveons! Especially the one with the puff! <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal