collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67741 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Swap - SIGNUPS till 3/20 - 2 days left
« Reply #75 on: March 18, 2015, 07:03:55 AM »
I forget where I saw it, but there was a funny comic about Mr. Mime and how they came up with his design.  It was a bunch of guys looking out the window, they saw a mime and went "Hey, he'd make a good Pokemon!" and thus Mr. Mime came into existence.  :rofl:

In all seriousness though, he freaks me out.  To see him moving like he does in the newer games... *shudders*

Post Merge: March 18, 2015, 07:05:34 AM

That being said, if anyone needs someone to draw art for their partner feel free to PM me and we can work something out. I remember for the mlp Army swap I was commissioned to create a bunch of ATCs of a particular pony for the person to send to their partner!

Ah, thanks for the offer!  I may take you up on that.

I just made a list of Pokemon art prints I plan on buying at the anime convention I'll be attending.  I bought a bunch of prints from a particular artist last year (and saw that they'll be back again this year) and I LOVE them, so I may buy one or two for my partner. :blush:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:06:20 AM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 18, 2015, 07:42:02 AM »
With all this talk about home made goods and art, I have thought of a question!

Do you have your own Pokemon Trainer, or images of what your trainer looks like from the X/Y games that you would want art/home made goods based off of?

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2015, 10:08:46 AM »
*changed avatar to my favorite pokemons because Lala is excited about the swap*

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2015, 02:56:37 PM »
glad I'm not the only one

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2015, 03:01:21 PM »
I finally got round to doing my wish list and taking pictures of my not so impressive collection   -_- compared to others here it is nothing   :cry:

can I just mention that I read the name zubat earlier in the thread. I must say this pokemon is the only reason that I always have an electric type pokemon in my party because I can never knock it out with any other type. they are the bain of my life when I am in caves as I need to swap the pokemon that I would have in slot one on order to get out my electric type. fewf rant over haha

Do you have your own Pokemon Trainer, or images of what your trainer looks like from the X/Y games that you would want art/home made goods based off of?

No own  trainner/image but when I was little and pokemon had litterally just come out, I was the young person that loved horses so you can imagine that ponyta and rapidash where the favourates at the time but I did sort of design a pokemon but based on a water element and one on grass types. I just wished that I had kept the pictures. haha sad but I figured they needed more horse types. the water one was called droppletmon (I was crazy on digimon as well when I thought of them hence the mon at the end) and the grass type was leafymon not very original but hey I was young

I cannot wait for partners then I can start shopping properly  :biggrin:

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2015, 03:10:02 PM »

*does the same*  :P
Instagram / Want List

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2015, 03:34:31 PM »

points to the above -  snap   :lookround:

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2015, 04:21:51 PM »

points to the above -  snap   :lookround:
Joining the bandwagon :D

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2015, 06:36:23 PM »
With all this talk about home made goods and art, I have thought of a question!

No but Cynthia is my favorite trainer I wasn't too happy with the limited selection of customization x/y

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2015, 06:44:43 PM »
But...But...I never played X/Y *sobbs in corner*
I'm not sure who my fav is..I kinda think its jigglypuff because in the first game I had one at level 100 that knew solar beam, ice beam, fire blast. I think those where the HM's? I was like 19 then amd now I'm 35 so yeah...it's been a while
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 06:48:49 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2015, 07:04:23 PM »
Aaaahhh, I love you guys!  Seeing all these Pokemon pictures on one page just makes me happy happy happy! :frolic:
Instagram / Want List

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2015, 07:10:30 PM »
Aaaahhh, I love you guys!  Seeing all these Pokemon pictures on one page just makes me happy happy happy! :frolic:
:grouphug: I can't wait to shop i have so many ideas

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2015, 07:14:23 PM »
:grouphug: I can't wait to shop i have so many ideas

Saaaammme!  I'm gonna go crazy in the vendors and dealers rooms at the conventions I'm going to next month.  This swap couldn't have come at a more perfect time.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2015, 07:19:00 PM »
Guys I'm in Im in! Yayayay! Last minute but I made it :D
1) How do you feel about loose pokemon cards? unopened packs of pokemon cards?
I feel fantastic about them! I only have a few, from a previous arena swap actually. I don't play the game but I love the pictures of the pokemon! I don't really like/need the trainer cards/potions/etc. The ones I have are from the original series too I think so literally anything else would be new to me :) and awesome!
2) What would you like for Extras?
Useful things/edible things/wearable things (bracelets, earrings, etc. I can wear the cheap stuff without going green hooray!)
Anything from Madoka magica or my other "anime interests" from the later question. I'm not a huge fan of stickers, I find I don't use them often?
3) Favorite candy?
I love lollipops and sour things. Hard candy is preferable. I like strawberry, watermelon, green apple, cherry. Hate grape, coconut and lemon.
4) Any Allergies?
Nope!
5) Top 5 or so favorite pokemon?
Hehe so I picked a lot more than five but I'm just really excited!

*butterfree/caterpea (not metapod LOL) . specifically I reaaallyy love ash's butterfree with the scarf and the shiny butterfree from season 1 of the anime, the girl one who's pink. If something of one or both of those two came in my swap box, I'd feel my life was a little more complete hehe :)
Cubone - fave!
Lapras
Bulbasaur/ivysaur
Mew
Vulpix
Pikachu ( yup, haha )

I also like...
Shaymin ( prefer sky form, but like land form too!)1
Jigglypuff
Sylveon
Keldeo
Meganium

As for as stuff not on that list....
I have a lot of nostalgia for gen 1 pokemon, because of the games and the show. I'm more likely to like things that aren't on my list if they're from that generation. I usually like first/second much more than their evolutions (like squirtle and wartortle are cute, but blastoise is blech).
Meganium is like the only exception. its literally the only one where I don't like her first two forms.
I also like the new fairy types!
6) Least fav pokemon?
Robots, rubbish, birds (there's like six million different pidgy-type bird things now?!) mimes, all the big bulky unattractive legendaries. Unown. Zubat. Insects.fighting types.
If you find it at the forest at the start of the game and have to kill about 50 before you can even move on, I probably hate it too. Haha. (Bidoof.... :[ )
7) How do you feel about handmade items?
I feel awesome about them ! I know there's a bunch of talented artists in this swap.
The colour scheme for my room is grey, black, white and baby pink so if you came up with art I could frame and put on my wall that would match that, I'd love it!
A handmade plush would be to die for.
Handmade things are yay :)
8) What about condition? Do they need to have their tags, be MIB, ect?
Not at all! I'm not the slightest bit fussy about condition. I do like things to smell and look clean though, that's more important to me than anything. (Example: A stuffy could have slightly matted fur, or scratched eyes, and if it smelled good Id still love it ^^ especially if it had a cool backstory or you found it on a fun adventure.)
9) Are there other Anime/Manga characters you collect or would like?
Yeah!
I love Madoka Magica. And I don't have hardly any merch or art from it. I have a wallscroll from hottopic but that's about it. I love Kyubey, Akemi Homura, Madoka, and Kyoko.
I also love sailor moon! Chibiusa is my favourite, I also like her unicorn boyfriend, and the princess of moon herself, and Luna and Artemis. And tuxedo mask!
I also like Magic Knight Rayearth, but I'm not quite done watching it yet ;P
10) Please post your wishlist and be as specific as you can about what you are looking for. There is alot of pokemon merchandise out there!
Guys... I have a confession.
I don't own any pokemon stuff.
I don't even know how to make a wish list because I don't own anything at all. I have a couple cards. That's literally it. So I'm gonna try to make one but for now, just know that anything you got me of my favourite pokemon(s)  would be amazing.
I hope you're the kind of person who won't be fazed by my lack of super specific items, partner :)
Wishlist link: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,367201.0.html
11) How do you feel about Bootleg/Fakies?
Awesome again! I'm all about saving money, and I am not at all concerned with authenticity. As long as it still looks like the character and is cute, I'm happy. Like those super cheap ebay plushes are a good example, I like those!
I should clarify if it looks wonky and weird, I doubt I'll like it.
12) x/Y trainer?
I lost my pokemon x cartridge right after I beat the elite four :( I was so sad. It even had a shiny I caught in the wild completely by accident and luck :( :(

Also post any pics of your collection or items you are looking for
I have a Pikachu amiibo, and a handful of Gen1 pokemon cards, and that is all xD

As far as official toys.... do you prefer the nostalgic late 90's-early 2000's pokemon toys (older airbrushed TOMY/Audley figures, burger king toys, Hasbro plush, 3d stationary sets, pokeball keychains, etc) or the newer kawaii/chibi pokemon merchandise (new TOMY Moncolle figures, Bandai Kids, PitaPoke, pokedoll plush, etc)? Just wondering as there are a ton of figures and plush out there!
i love them all! I love the nostalgia of the old toys, but also love the style and cuteness of the new!

Which is your favorite pokemon league?
ouuu I don't know. Let me come back to this one.

Which type of pokeballs do you like the design/to use most when playing the games?
heal ball because a) its pink and b) it fixes all the damage I did trying to capture the poor thing ;P

Who was you favorite characters in the anime if you watched it?
Ash's butterfree and his shiny butterfree girlfriend.
Hehe does that count?
I also liked sassy charmeleon/ cranky charizard...
Uhm my favourite humans are the original trio, if I have to pick humans haha!

If you have played the Pokemon games, which ones are your favorite?
I did play them all :) I really liked the one where you could dig underground with the DS stylus. I also really liked White. Also yellow, because pikachu got to follow you around. Also whichever game where whatever pokemon was 1st in your party followed you around.
I liked pokemon ranger too!
I loved X but I lost my cartridge :(

Are you more of a necklace wearing kind of person, or do you prefer bracelets? If neither, is there a type of jewelry you prefer or are you not a jewelry kind of person?
Prefer earrings actually, but also like necklaces and bracelets almost equally :)

Do you have a significant other who wants a pokemon item?
My girlfriend isn't super into pokemon but she loves Jigglypuff, because she looks like Kirby. If you wanted to draw her a picture of Jigglypuff she'd be super stoked :) she loves art.

Do you have a pokesona?
Nope!

Would you like a pokemon themed custom pony as an extra? If so what generation of ponies do you like best?
That would be incredible. I prefer G4 :)

Pokémon Team
I just started alpha sapphire so lemme come back to this

Favourite Colour
Pink!! yay! Also grey and white. Shhh I know they're shades... Hehe

Artwork?
Yes I would love anything and everything you could possibly create! It  will definitely get displayed on my bedroom walls if it is in the colours I specified in my original posts, but even if it isn't i will keep it and find space for it elsewhere :)

I have a question to add - Partner, do you have a DS/3DS/N3DS, and would you like a Pokemon-themed sock-type cosy for it?
I have the New 3DS XL... Hehe :) got it for 16$ by trading in my old 3ds and some old PS3 games. It's like a millimetre bigger that then regular 3DS XL so most stuff that fits fhe normal xl will fit mine :)
I would absolutely freak ing LOVE a sock cosey for my DS are you kidding ?! So cool!!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 03:18:41 PM by Chaosette »

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2015, 07:21:01 PM »
I may be able to go to a con this weekend hopefully we have partners by then if not I do have league I really hope I get a partner who likes cards.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal