collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Swap - COMPLETED :D  (Read 67484 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon Swap - CHECK IN ON 4/20..
« Reply #840 on: April 18, 2015, 07:57:08 PM »
Ooooooooooh my gosh, dat SYLVEE!!!! <3

Post Merge: April 18, 2015, 08:04:43 PM

Oh, yes! Im wrapping my partner's pressies tomorrow!!! I will send out the swap box out either on the 22nd or 6th of May depending on my schedule.

Ooooooo guys we should draw pokemon on the swap boxes like the SSS swap boxes on pkmncollectors! ^ͺ^
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:30:37 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: April 18, 2015, 08:56:10 PM »
Yeah, I was planning on decorate the box with a Pokemon or a few. :)

Oh wow, those are really pretty, MoonbeamStar! Gotta see how much it would cost to get some.... After the swap of course :P

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: April 18, 2015, 08:56:58 PM »
I LOOOVE those keychains! I want one of each LOL and a joltik card omg!!!!! I need
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 05:09:08 AM by Tribble79 »

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #843 on: April 18, 2015, 09:12:27 PM »
Aww, those prints are so cute! I have to restrict myself from buying too many prints when I'm at cons because I always want to frame them, then I don't have enough frames... but I always end up buying a bunch of art anyway. :) I've met some of my favorite DA artists at cons and they're usually really sweet (except for this one guy that everyone was mad at -- I don't remember his DA username, though).

Post Merge: April 18, 2015, 09:14:06 PM

Ooooooo guys we should draw pokemon on the swap boxes like the SSS swap boxes on pkmncollectors! ^ͺ^

I was thinking about doing this, but since I'll be using a flat rate box I don't know if the post office will let me? I guess I should ask the next time I'm at the post office...

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: April 18, 2015, 11:56:21 PM »
Sent my check in!

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: April 18, 2015, 11:59:19 PM »
Tiki I will send you my check in later on today, I am having a hard time deciding out of some items if my partner will lke them or not.

I also have a question partner what sweets/ chocolate do you like I mean like what would you go out and buy? Eg Mars bar etc

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: April 19, 2015, 12:35:47 AM »
To be honest, I wouldn't recommend drawing or decorating the boxes or doing anything to make it look like it's full of goodies. You never know who might be handling it :(

I also have a question partner what sweets/ chocolate do you like I mean like what would you go out and buy? Eg Mars bar etc

I love mint chocolate, coffee chocolate, and Twix, and Kitkats, so...biscuit-y chocolate? :lol: as for sweets, I like gummies like Haribo and Percy Pigs, and hard-boiled sweets like mint humbugs, rhubarb and custard, etc. My favourite flavours are orange, raspberry, and watermelon ^^
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: April 19, 2015, 05:13:59 AM »
Tiki I will send you my check in later on today, I am having a hard time deciding out of some items if my partner will lke them or not.

Hmmm kit Kat's, rolo's, chewy mini sweet tarts, lifesaver gummies

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #848 on: April 19, 2015, 06:57:46 AM »
I bought some art prints today at the convention.  These are all mine, but my partner has a few too (not pictured because I don't want to spoil anything).

They're the size of Pokemon cards, so they can easily fit into card sleeves.  I make it a point to buy several of these each year because look at how cute they are!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These are by Clinkorz.  This is her website and this is her DA  She's super sweet and so nice!  Plus her prices are pretty great for what you're getting.  I was talking with her for a bit at her booth while looking through her prints and told her about the swap, she said that she hopes my partner likes what I got them!

I collect ATCs, I actually make a LOT of them for swapbot and on the trading post of ponies! I would be all over these

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: April 19, 2015, 07:23:27 AM »
I'll be sending my check in probably later tonight or tomorrow. We've had company in this week so I've not had the chance to be on the computer much.

Some of your items are large and some are small, Some can fit inside others; my question is I want to start wrapping, would you rater your gifts be wrapped in a few packages or alot of tiny packages?
I don't mind either way

How do you feel about digital art?
If it is art, I love it! :D

I have a weakness for anything that combines peanut butter and chocolate, and also orange chocolate (like that flavor of those whack-a-chocolate-orange balls that show up around the holidays. Drool.....)

QUESTION! Partner, would you prefer a 'black crystal crescent moon' or a 'small silver anime-ish crown' if it was something wearable (specific, I know XD )

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: April 19, 2015, 08:55:49 AM »
I bought some art prints today at the convention.  These are all mine, but my partner has a few too (not pictured because I don't want to spoil anything).

They're the size of Pokemon cards, so they can easily fit into card sleeves.  I make it a point to buy several of these each year because look at how cute they are!

These are by Clinkorz.  This is her website and this is her DA  She's super sweet and so nice!  Plus her prices are pretty great for what you're getting.  I was talking with her for a bit at her booth while looking through her prints and told her about the swap, she said that she hopes my partner likes what I got them!
omg that flygon!

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: April 19, 2015, 09:33:48 AM »
Candy wise I like peach rings, sour cherry balls, black licorice! :) since moving into chicago it's so easy to get foreign and fancy candy but somehow it's harder for me to get sour cherry balls x.x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: April 19, 2015, 12:46:56 PM »
So today was the last day of the convention and I'm proud to say that the only Pokemon things I bought myself were the art prints from Clinkorz.  I got a few things for my partner, so all that's left are extras and some snacks which I'll pick up this week.

I'll get my check-in picture in tonight or tomorrow morning!

I also have a question partner what sweets/ chocolate do you like I mean like what would you go out and buy?
I love any combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and/or caramel.  I also like things that are gummy, sour, sweet, but nothing like... too sweet and sugary, if that makes any sense. 

Partner, would you prefer a 'black crystal crescent moon' or a 'small silver anime-ish crown' if it was something wearable (specific, I know XD )?
Ooooh, those both sound interesting and I want to know more! :lol: Sure to either, then!
Instagram / Want List

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: April 19, 2015, 02:06:50 PM »
I was thinking about doing this, but since I'll be using a flat rate box I don't know if the post office will let me? I guess I should ask the next time I'm at the post office.
I draw on them or put tons of stickers/deco tape on them all the time  ^.^ All I ever get is odd looks from the PO.

I also have a question partner what sweets/ chocolate do you like I mean like what would you go out and buy?
Swedish fish, mint chocolate, cadbury eggs  ;) or cadburry nut and fruit bars, peach rings, gummy anything, jolly rancher chewie candies, twizlers, cookies, Pocky like stuff , especially CHOCOSHROOMS and those panda bear cookies with the fillings.
anything from here is a win:

https://www.asianfoodgrocer.com/asian-food/snacks-candy
Partner, would you prefer a 'black crystal crescent moon' or a 'small silver anime-ish crown' if it was something wearable (specific, I know XD )?
Er...black crescent moon, I think??

Post Merge: April 19, 2015, 02:41:05 PM

« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 02:42:24 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #854 on: April 19, 2015, 03:34:33 PM »
Adorable art prints, MoobeamStar!

I love any kind of dark chocolate. And gummies! I can't have any wheat.

Either sounds cool :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 03:36:40 PM by ShugarGlider »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal