collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Target Exclusive Line: Power Ponies  (Read 35856 times)

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Power Ponies Brushables (Fluttershy and Mane-Iac Page 5)
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2015, 04:47:27 PM »
I really like Mane-iac, I hope she is easy to find!

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2015, 04:51:56 PM »
Need that Fluttershy for my collection, so it's Ebay for me at some point in the future.

AlmostApplejack

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Power Ponies Brushables (Twilight Sparkle)
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2015, 05:58:49 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I think that Hasbro decided to go with the Mane 6 instead of the original Power Ponies, because I really don't think that their colors would appeal to children at all, whereas the mane 6 are a tried and true group that get a lot of sells. Not knocking the Power Ponies, but their colors are just too dull to really make a lot of money on and it would be a humongous risk on their part if they tried selling these designs. Quite honestly I do not blame them.

On another note, the color theory on their designs hurts me. Dull colors can be used and still follow Color Theory. Most of these designs do not. That might be another reason that they decided to stick with the Mane 6.

Did anyone else notice Fluttershy's neck plug is the color of her suit? I think that their heads are made out of their coat color, and their bodies are cast out of the color of their suit. So custom makers, you'll have the body color but will more than likely have to match the head up :(

I also don't see these being SDCC, theiy will either be a Target or TRU exclusive, no doubt. Even if they followed a specific "6 character limit" who's to say that they won't change up the formula? I don't see why they would exclude our beloved orange mare from this set, at least I hope not! You can't have Power Ponies without all of them!

Can't wait to see the rest :) I want these!

rebm19

« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2015, 06:09:16 PM »
I just saw on my instagram a post with a maneiac brushable and fluttershy in her power pony get up... So maybe they will be releasing this line, I just hope it's not so exclusive I can't get it.. Even if it is the main six, again

Offline Featherwurm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2015, 06:12:32 PM »
I'm wondering if these will be Comic Con exclusives, it would certainly fit the theme.

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2015, 06:14:13 PM »
I just saw on my instagram a post with a maneiac brushable and fluttershy in her power pony get up... So maybe they will be releasing this line, I just hope it's not so exclusive I can't get it.. Even if it is the main six, again

So you're @canterlotcrew! ^_^

I hope they're not only not exclusives, but sold separately..but yeah- some serious wishful thinking there.  At least there will be eBay ^^

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

rebm19

« Reply #96 on: March 16, 2015, 06:15:26 PM »

I hope they're not only not exclusives, but sold separately..but yeah- some serious wishful thinking there.  At least there will be eBay ^^
I am @canterlotcrew! Who are youu?! And yah I guess eBay.. But the pricing will be outrageous

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2015, 06:16:58 PM »

I am @canterlotcrew! Who are youu?! And yah I guess eBay.. But the pricing will be outrageous

@kitarei1 ^_^ Gonna follow you! 
And yeah... I'm afraid of what the eBay prices may be..

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

rebm19

« Reply #98 on: March 16, 2015, 06:19:53 PM »

@kitarei1 ^_^ Gonna follow you! 
And yeah... I'm afraid of what the eBay prices may be..
Oohh! I see ya liking me up there (;

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2015, 06:46:57 PM »
I'm on the fence on how i feel part of me is excited for more show accurate ponies the other half of me is sad that its more main 6 I'll get them regardless. I miss the thrill of the hunt the older waves brought me now its go to toys r us or target and find the exclusive.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2015, 07:13:15 PM »
omg I need a mane-iac for my station at work!!! 

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2015, 07:13:22 PM »

Did anyone else notice Fluttershy's neck plug is the color of her suit? I think that their heads are made out of their coat color, and their bodies are cast out of the color of their suit. So custom makers, you'll have the body color but will more than likely have to match the head up :(

So far only Twilight seems to have her head cast out of the same color as her suit. That's probably because her head is mostly covered by the mask. Going by that Rarity has a tiny mask so her head will likely be a different color from her body but Pinkie and Rainbow Dash have huge hoods that almost cover their heads. (So does AJ but hers doesn't match her body). That means Pinkie could end up a white earth pony and more excitingly Dash could end up a black pony with rainbow hair.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2015, 07:28:04 PM »
Oh, these are neat!  I'd prefer to see Mane-iac in the Princess Luna mold, though.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2015, 07:40:57 PM »
You guys, there's a reason why Mane-iac isn't in an alicorn mold...its because the alicorn mold has wings and a horn. And Mane-iac has NEITHER. She just a whacked out earth pony :P

And I highly doubt Hasbro is gonna go the extra mile just to make a special brushable mold for Mane-iac :/
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2015, 07:47:42 PM »
I'm wondering if these will be Comic Con exclusives, it would certainly fit the theme.

I'm doubing that, unless they change things up and have a full set of ponies as an exclusive.  Usually it's just one big pony, though.

Plus Mane-iac and Hum Drum were the exclusive for last year.
Instagram / Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal