collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does Amazon Actually Work? <:/ (mostly non pony related)  (Read 1588 times)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
Re: Does Amazon Actually Work? <:/ (mostly non pony related)
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2015, 06:44:38 AM »
I sell a little on amazon and my parents have a huge online amazon store - there are a lot of great 3rd party sellers out there, just check their feedback :)

Amazon marketplace sellers HAVE to accept returns, regardless of the reason. I know because I've had a few buyers want some returns for really shady reasons... -_- So whether you buy through amazon directly or through a third party seller you have a pretty good amount of protection.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2015, 12:31:39 PM »
I love Amazon and I always go there for new electronics, or just new items in general.  It feels "safer" than eBay.

You can also cancel orders before they ship if you change your mind, which you can't do on eBay.

I have Amazon Prime, which means I pay a flat fee every year ($70 or $80, I think) and get most items shipped for free (if they're from Amazon itself, not a third party seller), regardless of the weight.  And they almost always arrive within 2 days.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2015, 02:20:11 PM »
Love Amazon! I use them all the time. I've used Amazon.com for over 10 years, and can count on one hand the times I've had issues with them (and all of those times the issue would be resolves extremely quick and great customer service). However, I only buy directly from Amazon or "Fufilled by Amazon".  I don't really trust buying directly from third party sellers (i'd rather buy it from eBay, if thats the case) on the chance they dont ship my item and whatnot.

I have Amazon Prime, which means I pay a flat fee every year ($70 or $80, I think) and get most items shipped for free (if they're from Amazon itself, not a third party seller), regardless of the weight.  And they almost always arrive within 2 days.
Unless they changed it again, Prime costs $100 a year now ($50 if you are a Student or one of the other special membership deals). Still worth it, imo - my mom and I went Prime-less for two months and couldnt do it. Once you go Prime (and you use Amazon alot), it's hard to quit.  That two-day shipping... :heart:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2015, 02:38:48 PM »
I use Prime to ship my cat food and litter.  SOOOOO much cheaper than buying it locally! 

And sewing supplies, and glitter pens because who doesn't love glitter pens, and hair products, and fizzy drinks, and...  ;) 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal