collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My current collections  (Read 1731 times)

StyleOfTheTimes

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My current collections
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2015, 11:33:03 AM »

Awesome collections! Spotted a few things I remember from childhood, so like a little trip down Memory Lane :)
Thanks =) do you collect just mlp or are you like me and hoard all sorts?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2015, 11:33:42 AM »

I am LOVING your Beetlejuice toys!  :)

Thanks =) Beetlejuice is one of my favourite films!! 

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2015, 07:22:02 PM »
I love the puppy hotel its so cute and I love that they've got all their names too :D
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2015, 10:57:17 PM »

I love the puppy hotel its so cute and I love that they've got all their names too :D
Thanks =) I had this exact puppy in my pocket hotel when I was a child so I had to find it again!! I'm sure my mum had to collect tokens from cereal boxes and then post away for it? I like how the owner gets to decide which puppy lives where. There's also a kitty one I'm looking for on ebay. They go for way to much!!

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2015, 11:32:37 PM »
That MIB Pocahontas! Wow I'm so jealous, I used to have her as a kid, such a pretty doll!

You have wonderful collections :heart:

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2015, 05:27:56 AM »

That MIB Pocahontas! Wow I'm so jealous, I used to have her as a kid, such a pretty doll!

You have wonderful collections :heart:
She is a beautiful sculpt. I managed to snag this off ebay! I love ebay lol. I had her when I was little but my mum accidentally kicked her down the stairs!!! Taught me not to play on the stairs with my dolls anymore lol 

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2015, 07:54:36 AM »
Great collections!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2015, 10:59:21 AM »

Great collections!

Thanks =]

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2015, 04:43:51 PM »
Here they are-

I mainly just collected the dolls and animals. The Dream Along Drifter is mine from childhood and I found the Sleep Creep at Goodwill :) I really wanted to set up a black light around them somehow- I even put an extension cord behind the shelves on the bookcase(cuz Moondreamers are on the top shelf) but something didn't work right so I didn't do it.

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2015, 04:49:29 PM »
Oh! StyleOfTheTimes- you have a rare Moondreamers doll!  That little blue haired one in the back is one of the UK misprinted Blinky (she has the same body/outfit/make-up as Blinky- but the blue puffy hair of Whimzee) - she can be very HTF! http://www.oocities.org/md4moondreamers/doopsie2.jpg

Are you in the UK? Just curious because of the few who have turned up, they seem to always be in the UK...

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2015, 09:38:07 AM »

Here they are-

I mainly just collected the dolls and animals. The Dream Along Drifter is mine from childhood and I found the Sleep Creep at Goodwill :) I really wanted to set up a black light around them somehow- I even put an extension cord behind the shelves on the bookcase(cuz Moondreamers are on the top shelf) but something didn't work right so I didn't do it.
Oh my gosh :swooning: :drooling: your collection is amazing!! The playsets are quite htf in the UK. Oo yea if you could set up little lights shaped like stars that'd be really cute. I might pinch that idea lol 

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2015, 09:41:45 AM »

Oh! StyleOfTheTimes- you have a rare Moondreamers doll!  That little blue haired one in the back is one of the UK misprinted Blinky (she has the same body/outfit/make-up as Blinky- but the blue puffy hair of Whimzee) - she can be very HTF! http://www.oocities.org/md4moondreamers/doopsie2.jpg

Are you in the UK? Just curious because of the few who have turned up, they seem to always be in the UK...

Yea I'm in the UK. Moon dreamers rarely come up on eBay tbh but the playsets are super htf. I've been told that before actually, I hadn't realised she was that rare? Do you collect moon dreamers?

Offline Sukey

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2015, 03:54:48 PM »

Oh my gosh :swooning: :drooling: your collection is amazing!! The playsets are quite htf in the UK. Oo yea if you could set up little lights shaped like stars that'd be really cute. I might pinch that idea lol 

Thank you :) It is cool that you have a rare one- I honestly didn't know she existed. Yeah, definitely the light idea sounds neat. You can even put glow in the dark stars on the background of where you display them! Maybe one day I will figure a way to put a black light on them.

A Furrever Friends Site

*** Looking for a Glory tin- I have a Starshine tin for trade ***

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2015, 04:30:43 PM »

Yea I'm in the UK. Moon dreamers rarely come up on eBay tbh but the playsets are super htf. I've been told that before actually, I hadn't realised she was that rare? Do you collect moon dreamers?

Yeah- she is pretty rare. I don't even know what her story is except that she was probably a factory error. She has only ever turned up in the UK.

I have collected Moondreamers for a loooong time- although I am trying to thin out my collection. 
I have always wanted to get one of the dolls released on blister packs (I think they were sold only in Germany or maybe somewhere in the UK).

Of course I've also always wanted the 1988 prototypes- but as only one vintage photo of them has ever surfaced (outside of marketing materials) - I think that it is likely they were destroyed.

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2015, 11:25:23 PM »

Yeah- she is pretty rare. I don't even know what her story is except that she was probably a factory error. She has only ever turned up in the UK.

I have collected Moondreamers for a loooong time- although I am trying to thin out my collection. 
I have always wanted to get one of the dolls released on blister packs (I think they were sold only in Germany or maybe somewhere in the UK).

Of course I've also always wanted the 1988 prototypes- but as only one vintage photo of them has ever surfaced (outside of marketing materials) - I think that it is likely they were destroyed.

Yea I've always wanted to find the other dolls and animals that were going to be released, I want the peacock, the sun sparklers and sun finders are to cute! I stay hopeful that somewhere there's still a few surviving dolls lol. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal