collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Greetings from Staffordshire!  (Read 991 times)

Offline ghouldilocks

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Rainbow Stable
Re: Greetings from Staffordshire!
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 11:56:36 AM »
I have family who used to live in Stoke-on-Trent! Lovely part of the country (at least when I was there, in the early-to-mid-'90s).

Welcome to the arena!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ISO: ITALIAN PRETTY PARLOR

(formerly known as ClawleenMeowlen)

StyleOfTheTimes

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 12:28:20 PM »
Hi Jen!! I've recently just joined the forum to and everyone's been so welcoming =] I'm from Derbyshire so I'm just down the road really!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rosepetalrabbit

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2015, 12:16:34 PM »
Firstly thank you every one for such the warm welcome, I apologies for not replying sooner, I didn't realise how busy the last couple of days were going to be.

Hi Jen, welcome to the arena! I love it on here, everybody is really friendly :) I'm Bianca, and I collect G1s.

Hi Bianca, lovely to meet a fellow G1 one collector :) who would you say is your favourite in your collection?

Great intro :) Welcome to the Arena! G1 are such a wonderful generation of ponies and how fantastic you still have your childhood ponies. Have a good time on the boards and welcome from a fellow UK pony person!

Thank you, I feel very lucky to still own some of them. I can't wait dive into different areas of the forum now I have a bit of free time :D Lovely to meet another UK'er do you attend any con's or meets?

Welcome to the Arena, Jen!

RAMC has got to be my favorite pre-FIM animated episode/film, that's so cool that it helped inspire you to go into animation! Hopefully you can manage to find a Baby Princess Sparkle to add to your collection. Enjoy the forums!

I hope I find one too, I've missed a couple on ebay from USA sellers , so I hopefully will find one out there one day XD. RAMC is so good it used to be my base argument why MLP isn't just a girly cartoon, that special was so dark and awesome XD

Welcome to the arena   :)
I wish I still had the ponies from my childhood, it's fantastic that you still have all of yours!

Thank you, I wish they were in better condition, they need some desperate TLC from being in the loft.

:newpony: Welcome to the Arena.  I collect a china from your neck of the woods, Beswick.

I love all the factory shops around here, I'm a bit of a teacup collector, what do you collect Diamond?

Welcome to the Arena!

Glad to meet another Fizzy fan here :)

Hi nice to meet another Fizzy fan :)

Hello and welcome!!!!

Thank yooou!  :happy:

Hi and welcome to the Arena :wave:

Wow, I am so envious you got to go to ponycon!  I live on the other side of the world and it seems like everyone has such a great time at them. It's nice you got to meet some other pony fans there - I'm sure you will meet a tone more now that you are here!  Enjoy the forums :frolic:

Welcome to the Arena :lovey: I'm so envious that you have gone to UKPonycon, I haven't been able to visit any ponycon yet.

Thank you both, It was such a lovely event, I really hope you both can make one an event eventually :)

Hi there,

A lot of my family are originally from Staffordshire but we have no connections there now.  You have really nice countryside!

Welcome to MLPA

Hi, I agree Staffordshire is a really pretty place. I'm originally from hemel hempstead in hertfordshire and moved up here for University and kinda stayed, it's just such a nice central place to be with a nice mix of town and country side where i live.

Welcome to the arena, Jen! It's always nice to see a fellow Brit on here  :P

Hi there,

A lot of my family are originally from Staffordshire but we have no connections there now.  You have really nice countryside!

Welcome to MLPA

My family, too! XD

hello ,nice to meet you :) It's lovely to see how many people have a connection to staffordshire I was't expecting it.

Hello and welcome to the arena :)

Thank you :)

Hi and welcome. I'm another 30something pony collector from down the road :) Give me a shout if you are ever over this way

Hi, nice to meet you, it's lovely to see so many collectors in the local area :)

I have family who used to live in Stoke-on-Trent! Lovely part of the country (at least when I was there, in the early-to-mid-'90s).

Welcome to the arena!

Yeah, I think it's lovely, I moved up here for university in 2007 and stayed after I graduated :) it's a nice midlands hub for traveling across the UK as well :D

Hi Jen!! I've recently just joined the forum to and everyone's been so welcoming =] I'm from Derbyshire so I'm just down the road really!

Hi, Derby is so close :O I wonder if there are some midlands pony meets to attend. Welcome to the forums as well :)

StyleOfTheTimes

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2015, 12:28:52 PM »
Derby is only down the road really!! Yea I'd be interested to know if there was any meets close by. Be nice to meet some like minded people locally. =]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal