collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Weird things that have happened to you?  (Read 1545 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Weird things that have happened to you?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2015, 05:12:33 PM »
I have wasps come up to me and sit on my arm. They  make noise to get my attention, then if I ask if they want a drink they buzz at me in return. If I say that to a spider they rub their fangs together or they tap my hand with them.

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2015, 06:15:32 PM »
eeeek spider stories >_< I have one! 

Just this past summer I was at my bestie's house one day, and he asked me to make us some keurig coffee.  So as I go to lift the handle to put in the K-cup, I see what appears to be a quarter sized fake spider.  I have severe arachnophobia mind you, and at first I thought it was fake.  I start looking at it, curious, then thinking..wait..it isn't halloween yet... BOOM. I realize it is REAL, shriek in horror, and run crying and flailing into the room where he was.  He's not even afraid of spiders whatsoever, and that freaked him out.  So yeah.. almost grabbed it  :yikes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2015, 06:52:39 PM »
So many weird things!
the weirdest is when I was young I was walking down the street with friends when a car came by us and I saw this teen almost get hit. Scared, I ran to come to his aid, but the boy didn't exist. I was the only one that saw him. Later, one of my friends told me the car only existed for a few moments. She turned around and it wasn't there.

Most recent weird thing is that a guy dressed as Harry Potter but wearing a Celine Dion shirt, walked up to Anna from Frozen and said "You must be Rapunzel!" Weird things you see at conventions 0.o

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 01:02:16 AM »
Ive had MANY strange stuff happen to me! xD Im a weird kid after all..... one of the things I can think of when I was a teenager living in Florida.  I was playing SSB and the battery died for the wiimote. I took the batteries out of my only controler that was on. All of a sudden the hand pointer started wizzing about the screen really fast! It would STILL move as I picked up the controler! :shocked: it was soooo wierd.... it stopped after I put the batteries in bit to this day it has weirded me out!

Oh yes, and recently my husband and I farted at the SAME time OMG that was weird AND hilarious! They werent short stacatto farts but really long ones...my husbands more wet and sloppy followed by popcorn farts and mine was  high-pitched and it sounded like it climbed through the air. Now imagine both those noises at the same time, ending about the same time. It was like a fart sympony! He always tells me our minds are linked but.. .. woah bro. That was just freaky. We both busted out laughing REALLY hard! xD
:lmao:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 01:06:37 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline buddyboymama

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2015, 03:17:22 AM »
So many weird things!
the weirdest is when I was young I was walking down the street with friends when a car came by us and I saw this teen almost get hit. Scared, I ran to come to his aid, but the boy didn't exist. I was the only one that saw him. Later, one of my friends told me the car only existed for a few moments. She turned around and it wasn't there.

Wow, seeing a fake boy get hit by a fake car would be really creepy. Ghosts? That reminds me of another weird thing that happened to me. I saw a real man get hit by a real car. We were on vacation in DC. The walk light had just come on, and a jogger took off across the street. A van ran a red light and hit him. It was just like the movies, how he rolled up over the front of the van, onto the windshield, and back down to the ground. It was so horrible. This happened probably five years ago, but I still think about it sometimes.

Oh yes, and recently my husband and I farted at the SAME time OMG that was weird AND hilarious! They werent short stacatto farts but really long ones...my husbands more wet and sloppy followed by popcorn farts and mine was  high-pitched and it sounded like it climbed through the air. Now imagine both those noises at the same time, ending about the same time. It was like a fart sympony! He always tells me our minds are linked but.. .. woah bro. That was just freaky. We both busted out laughing REALLY hard! xD
:lmao:

:lol: That's hilarious! I was afraid to tell a fart story, but now that the topic has come up ... One time, i thought it would be funny to peek up my husband's shorts. He farted in my face. I took off running, but I was laughing so hard that I fell over. Haha, I think that was when we were dating, and I still married him.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 03:14:01 PM »
Ok this happen to my mom and I a few years ago. We were in the park walking on the bike/walking path around the lake and all the sudden my mom asks me "What would you do if you found a body in the water?"
I was like "..."
Then we heard police sirens and the police started arriving a little further up the path and began putting crime scene up! Because turns out there was a body in the lake! But luckily the women was a alive. 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal