collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Obitsu bodies and similar?  (Read 421 times)

Offline Saiko

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Obitsu bodies and similar?
« on: January 19, 2015, 11:16:06 AM »
So, a while ago I found a W.I.T.C.H. fashion doll for sale for a steal, and she really caught my eye. I think she's called the 'Trendy' Will doll. The only problem is she has next to no articulation,  which I would really prefer. I looked at obitsu bodies but their natural skin tone looks like it would be too pale. I'd really like to rebody this doll so does anyone have any suggestions for a skin tone match? I'm guessing a pullip body would work well because of the vast selection of skin tones available.

Picture courtesy of The Toy Box Philosopher:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:heart:

Offline oboro

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Obitsu bodies and similar?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 01:39:28 PM »
You could try to look for a Daniela Liv doll body. I believe she is one who has a tan type skintone. I don't have any myself, so I'm not sure what they are like. I like obitsu, but sadly the marrone brown might be too dark & it is very hard to find. The tan volks bodies might work, but they aren't the best bodies available & I think the colour might be too brown...

Offline Aerora

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Obitsu bodies and similar?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 01:22:25 AM »
Maybe a Fashionista Barbie body? They're relatively easy to find (and have pretty nice articulation - I love the torso joint), and I think Barbie herself might be an okay skintone match.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal