collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: pc boys, draghon flasg, and nss cupcake  (Read 292 times)

wilykitthundera

• Trade Count: (0)
pc boys, draghon flasg, and nss cupcake
« on: January 16, 2015, 09:34:36 PM »
These are not for sale atm. Just wanna have a pc if it would be worth selling them.

http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o508/thunderkitten1/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20150116_020252.jpg

Tex and salty would be classefied as near mint, lightning has some flaws on the lightnings of his symbols, barnacle has his hair in rather poor condition.
Also need a price check on a nss cupcake. She is good condition, hair is a bit dry, but thats about it.

Got the dragon flash as well. Thay i have got an offer for. Was trying to sell him with a mint princess amber, and now im woundering what i wil earn more from. Would also be interested in knowing what i can sell the boys and the acessories for if i seperate them.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 05:39:57 AM by wilykitthundera »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: pc boys, draghon flasg, and nss cupcake
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2015, 09:14:47 AM »
Flash tends to be the most popular and expensive dragon - I would ask $50 for him.

Lightning will normally be the $70 mark; it depends how bad the symbol flaws are as to price - if its just a little scratch or 2 then perhaps $5 less if its significant rubbing then he could drop $20 as when people are spending a lot of $ they understandably like ponies as perfect as possible.

Tex with hat - $25

Salty with hat - $30

Barnacle with hat but with hair issues (Barnacle is a little prone to hair issues due to the original curl in his hair) - $40 (assuming no age marks and his hair can be fixed)

NSS Cupcake - I would auction rather than sell - $90-100 for her minimum probably.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal