collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BJDs for Sale. MNF hybrid; Felix brownie; Peakswood  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Toffeeca

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
BJDs for Sale. MNF hybrid; Felix brownie; Peakswood
« on: January 07, 2015, 08:18:55 PM »
I am selling three of my BJDs since they have just been laying in a drawer and not getting any love. I am open to offers on any of them and I am also open to trades for high quality minifee or pukifee clothing, pukifees, or high quality 12mm eyes.

Up first is a girl who really needs some help

Item: MNF DES/ dollzone hybrid
Brand/Maker: Fairyland/Dollzone
Skintone and Resin Type: WS
Included in sale: MNF DES head, Dollzone body, MNF neck connector, random eyes, random wig, and random outfit.

Item Description
MNF DES head with faceup by Eludys. There is a chip/rub to her faceup on her chin. The body is in need of lots of work. The original sales thread had this description "This body needs a lot of TLC. She's very yellowed, been pierced down her back for a corset piercing, and in her "private" areas. Her hands have been replaced with Minifee heart hands, and the match isn't perfect. I attempted a peroxide/baking soda bath and the resin lightened slightly.I'm not sure if she would benefit from another one, but I don't have the time to try it." I have done no work on her body and it is in really rough shape. There is also a brand new WS neck connector from Fairyland.

This item has the following damage: Chipping, Staining, Damaged faceup or body blushing
Rub to her faceup on chin. The damage to the body as the original body sales thread described "Chips on her neck and by her left shoulder. Stain on her thigh (not sure if it could be cleaned off? Might not be a stain), spot on her bum"

This item has very heavy yellowing (uneven).
Her head is yellowed to a very pretty mellowed yellow. Her body is much more yellowed and the hands are not as yellowed as the body.
It was made in Body 2006, hands unknown, head thought to be 2010. I am not the first owner of this item.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Asking $150+shipping (negotiable)

Item: peak's woods / luts Lady bee hybrid
Brand/Maker: Peak'swood, luts
Skintone and Resin Type: WS
Included in sale: doll, pictured eyes, random wig, and random outfit.

Item Description
Lady Bee head with faceup by Eludys. She has a luts body. Her stringing is extremely loose, so she could probably do with some tightening of her elastic or some new elastic. I attempted to hot glue suede her body, but it has since gotten dirt/dust/lint in the hot glue, so her joints look dark, however the hot glue can be picked out of her joints and the darkness is gone. I just don't have time to clean the hot glue out.

This item has the following damage: Staining
She has some staining on her head from a previous wig, however when wearing a wig it is not noticeable.

This item has a little yellowing (uneven).
she is a little yellowed, but her hands are less yellowed.
It was made in unsure. I am not the first owner of this item.

Asking $175+shipping (negotiable)

Item: Felix Brownie Asha
Brand/Maker: Felix Brownie
Skintone and Resin Type: NS
Included in sale: doll, eyes, two wigs pictured, and all clothing pictured.

Item Description
Felix Brownie doll. She is just too small for my tastes and has sat in boxes/drawers since I got her. She comes with everything pictured. The resin on the top of her head is thin enough to see the magnet.

This item has the following damage: Small marks on her face, I have not tried to clean them off so I don't know how easy/hard they would be to clean off.

This item has Unknown yellowing, nothing to compare her to.
If she is yellowed it is even
It was made in 2010. I am the first owner of this item.

Asking $100+shipping (negotiable)

I would prefer to only ship within the United States, as there is not reliable tracking for international shipping that I have been able to find. So all international shipping would be at your own risk. I will ship all dolls within a week of getting payment, but I have a single car that I share with my fiance and work full time, so I will have limited times I am able to ship. Please PM me if you are interested in anything.

Offline Vertefae

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • Toadstool Tor
Re: BJDs for Sale. MNF hybrid; Felix brownie; Peakswood
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 04:46:04 AM »
Absolutely adore your brownie.

Offline Toffeeca

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 03:06:17 PM »
All still available. Please feel free to make an offer, I am willing to accept almost any amount of USD and I really need these guys gone.

Rainsong

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 09:32:50 PM »
Oh man, I love those last two o.o

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal