collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I've been debating finally getting a BJD  (Read 431 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
I've been debating finally getting a BJD
« on: December 21, 2014, 07:20:12 PM »
When I was a kid I went through a porcelain doll phase, but I lost interest quickly after. A few years ago I got into MH, but my interest in them sort of fell off last year. The most fun I had with the dolls was making outfits for them, but I lost interest because of the body type.

Over the last six months or so I keep finding myself staring at different dolls here or there, and I'm somewhat curious to learn more about them and find one that might be right for me that I could also enjoy sewing for. There are so many choices when googling! It's a bit overwhelming! I already collect resin model horses, so I don't want to start a new big collection of something else. Because of that I want to sort of find that "perfect doll for me."

Any good suggestions on places to start and look through or learn more about different types to help make my decision?
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline little.fox

• Trade Count: (+84)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • The Little Red Fox
    • View Profile
Re: I've been debating finally getting a BJD
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 04:38:11 AM »
Den of Angels is a wealth of info and would probably be a good place to start! There's discussion threads for tons of different dolls where you can ask any questions you may have. If you're interested in joining you can PM me your email adress and I'll send you an invite!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal