collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Newbie Holiday Swap Brag Thread!!!  (Read 7616 times)

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie Holiday Swap Brag Thread!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2015, 05:57:07 PM »
What a cool box! Awesome ponies and lots of goodies. I didn't know they made MLP earmuffs! 

Offline Ledbyrd

• Extra glitter on mine please!
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Twinkle Eyed Nightlight
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2015, 06:35:34 PM »
Wow! The last couple of boxes were awesome!! Congrats to all. This was such a fun swap!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Nence for my siggy art!
My Wishlist
Currently searching for Ice Crystal

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2015, 11:28:45 PM »
Are we waiting on any brags? :)
I'm so relieved all the boxes made it to everyone safely!  :grouphug:

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2015, 09:56:49 PM »
Aaah, I'm so glad you like everything! I'm sorry the stars were leaking before you even opened it. XD That must've been a mess.

TwistedRiver did a fantastic job on that little ornament. I pestered her to make me one as soon as yours was finished.  :P
I hunted specifically for reindeer/rudolph wrapping paper for you. ^.^ The little pin should (hopefully still) have a light up nose, too!

Speedy is breathtaking in person! I was so excited for you to get her. I couldn't believe her eyes, I'd never seen one in person that still had the coating before. I was also thrilled to find a Sunspot without a lot in the way of symbol rub and then it turned out her hair was still pink.  :frolic: I was a little worried that the box would be a lot smaller than others... I kind of used a lot of the budget on those gorgeous girls. XD

Merry Christmas! :hug: So glad you liked your box!

Actually the escaping stars made it very exciting and interesting!! I would have never thought to put glitter confetti stars in a box... Mwhahahaha I will have to try this on my own. ;)  :happy:

The little reindeer pin did light up his nose! It went on my stocking sorry I didn't get a pic before she got packed away. >_<

My ponys are gorgeous!! These are some of the nicest ponys I have and they are also the best orange ones I have too!!! <3  :lovey: You really out did yourself!! My box was perfect small boxes are the best and I sure didn't think my box was small! :D  :green: :hug:

In other news yep I think we are still waiting on more brags. :P

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2015, 02:21:43 AM »
Originally I hoped to find snowflake confetti instead... but when I came across the stars I thought they were precious.  ^.^

I'm so glad the nose still lit up!
And I'm so happy you liked everything! :hug:  I was so excited when I found orange ponies for you! I went back and forth on a few different ones but I just couldn't pass up those two!

Edit: OH! And the yellow comb matches the one Speedy would have originally came with!  :lol:

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Rosette maker & G1 Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2015, 11:31:23 AM »

Are we waiting on any brags? :)
I'm so relieved all the boxes made it to everyone safely!  :grouphug:

I haven't done mine yet sorry.

I got a lovely box from unicorncandy but as I opened it on Christmas morning I was too wrapped up in all the chaos of the day but I promise to post it up tomorrow.

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2015, 11:38:46 AM »

Sorry for the late brag! My partner was Gemgemrosettes who is AMAZING. So I got a knock on the door late one evening and WHOO. PARCEL :D

Holly Dash is in there for a size comparison. That was one HUGE box :lol:. I opened it and was greeted by bubble wrap, then tissue paper, a card, and then, beneath that, TINSEL. LOTS AND LOTS OF IT. And, some thin strings of it! I had just earlier that day been bemoaning being unable to find thin tinsel for my desk tree, and here I had plenty for it :D

And now, onto the gifts! I got toootally spoilt oh my word! How CUTE are those little bags? I kept them to keep some of my fragile ornaments in whilst they're in storage  :blush: I love the Matchmakers! Mint chocolate is my favourite! Oh, and those Frozen chocolates are so cute  :lol: I loved the cracker, too! Such an adorable design!

I decided to open one present a day as I couldn't possibly wait until Christmas Day :lol: . The following week at work ended up being really bad so it was nice to come home to a great surprise at the end of each day :D

First I opened the tall bag, intrigued by its size. I peered in and gasped when I saw tiny white ears! I have been searching for this set in stores for months with no luck, and I was glad to finally have her <3

Next up was the pony to go with her! I squealed again when I opened this one :blush:

The next day was a really bad day, and then I came home and opened this beauty:

Aaaaah. I've been wanting Masquerade so badly for so long <3  She's absolutely gooorgeous! Within three days, you totally managed to get the three items right at the top of my wishlist  :biggrin:

Next up was this adorable knitting kit! I can't wait to knit him up in time for next year <3

Then PONY EAR MUFFS. OMG. These are SO CUTE I love them so much <3 It's really chilly right now so I think they'll be getting lots of use!

Majesty was next! After Masquerade and the Celestias I thought the pony was over for sure, but it continued! I love her <3 White ponies are my favourite, and aaah, she's lovely~

Then some adorable pony stickers and a pony pen!

And...you know how I said I thought the pony was over? I WAS WRONG. LOOK. LOOKIT.

I honestly stared in shock at this one for a good minute or so. I put her on my wishlist thinking it wouldn't happen and it DID.

Thank you so much, Gemgemrosettes! I'm totally stoked with everything and I'm STILL buzzing over those gorgeous ponies (and doll)  :biggrin:

So glad you like your box you were so fun to shop for.
I'll admit I am clueless on G4 and after asking a friend some ideas on where to get some of the G4s from and then the prices I thought it was going to be impossible. But a facebook friend traded with me and I was already in a trade with someone from the us that popped one in for free so I was incredibly lucky.

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Newbie Holiday Swap Brag Thread!!!
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2015, 07:04:59 AM »
Bit of a belayed brag sorry!

Thank you to hathorcat for running this awesome swap. I have thoroughly enjoyed both giving and reviewing my boxes and can't wait to do another one.

Thank you unicorncandy for my lovely box. The card was amazing and thank you so much for completing my TAF set with a beautifully white Sugarberry I have been waiting a longtime for her. I love everything in my box and really helped to make my Christmas special. 
Here are some pics, I also has some lollies and candy canes but my children made off with those!

Edit to add a pic of sugarberry post spa and she has her original ribbon.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 12:10:08 PM by gemgemrosettes »

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2015, 07:30:13 AM »
Bit of a belayed brag sorry!

Thank you to hathorcat for running this awesome swap. I have thoroughly enjoyed both giving and reviewing my boxes and can't wait to do another one.

Thank you unicorncandy for my lovely box. The card was amazing and thank you so much for completing my TAF set with a beautifully white Sugarberry I have been waiting a longtime for her. I love everything in my box and really helped to make my Christmas special. 
Here are some pics, I also has some lollies and candy canes but my children made off with those!

Wow, what a very white Sugarberry, and a very cute Ember!

Offline BethMcBeth

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.BethMcBeth.com
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2015, 09:01:23 PM »
Wow!! Sugarberry sure cleaned up great! :D Also love the above earmuffs!! Too cute!!

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2015, 08:41:44 AM »
Wonderful boxes everyone!  ^.^

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2015, 12:47:58 PM »
Beautiful swap boxes everyone, a pleasure to browse through ^_^
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal