collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Home Sweet Home Playset with Accessories & Box  (Read 271 times)

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
PC Home Sweet Home Playset with Accessories & Box
« on: December 03, 2014, 01:25:51 PM »
I have a Home Sweet Home playset with the box. The box is actually a Show Stable box, but from what I understand Hasbro reused it for this set. It is nearly complete-- the only thing it is missing is the blanket. It's in great shape and barely looks played with, and even the box is nice.

I don't have any pictures of it yet because I just got it today, but I want to sell it as I don't collect the playsets. If anyone could give me an idea of what it's worth, that would be a big help! And if you're interested in buying it, send me a message... ;)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC Home Sweet Home Playset with Accessories & Box
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 01:41:46 PM »
I bought two complete/nearly complete HSH's in the last year or so, and each cost about $60.  One of the sets had the box, instructions, and all accessories, and I eventually sold the incomplete one for about that much as well.  It was the shipping that was a killer and I think that keeps the price down a bit. 

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 01:49:12 PM »
Thanks, Skeen! Yeah, the shipping is definitely a killer for these playsets. The whole set in a shipping box weighs about 7 lbs. :/

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 02:42:24 PM »
Thanks, Skeen! Yeah, the shipping is definitely a killer for these playsets. The whole set in a shipping box weighs about 7 lbs. :/

I think we shipped my extra one for $19, but I had Aadra do it for me through her etsy store so I don't remember exactly.  I just know it sold and she sent me money for it, lol! 

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2014, 03:54:20 PM »
I agree with Skeen's price. The weight of all the playsets keeps them under their value if that makes sense. Loose with most of its items but missing the box, instructions and a couple of accessories I always think its a $45 set; complete with box and instructions and everything $60 sounds spot on. :)

I really like it - the colours are just prettier than the original.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal