collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Christmas is coming!  (Read 3899 times)

Offline Nekoi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Christmas is coming!
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 12:15:51 AM »
I can't believe it's Christmas soon!

Here in Sweden we've had the longest autumn, it's still pretty warm out and that makes it hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit even though I love Christmas!

On Thursday I'm going to Copenhagen with a friend, to visit Tivoli and the Christmas market - so I'm hoping to boost my spirits there  :xmas:

Since I'm not really a collector, more taking care of my childhood friends, I highly doubt there will be anything Pony related under the three for me.

But if there were... I'd wish for Firefly, Medley or Gusty I think  :heart:
Isn't the world a lovely place? ~ Everywhere you go, a smiling face!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 01:39:38 AM »
I'd be happy with anything pony related :D I won't be too disappointed if I don't get any this year, though. Hee, I just like unwrapping things so I'm generally happy with anything XD I'm pretty easy to please in that respect, haha.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline h1m3.

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2014, 02:13:54 AM »
My family and friends won't understand this pony collecting.. so no ponies to me. I guess this year it is all about my nephew who is now 1 year old (last Christmas he just slept the whole time ;)). But I don't mind that^^ he is a cutie <3

Offline princess

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2014, 03:14:35 AM »
My aunt and mom have been buying ponies for me for Christmas since like two months ago...
My aunt already brought over G1 30 ponies, 2 carrying case, and a large box of pony accessories about a month ago as an early Christmas present since she said she didn't have room for it in her house.

I might've also accidentally saw some full outfit brothers and a gorgeously pink YumYum hiding in the house while I was looking for something, on top of a bag that clearly had had little pony eyes showing through.... so pretty excited, can't wait for Christmas to get here and to meet all my new ponies~.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 07:59:25 AM »
I doubt I will have anything to unwrap this year. My family just does not do that anymore. Luckily, they are willing to give me $$$ for ponies that I specifically want. :)

If the opportunity arose I would love to purchase a nice baity cha cha llama... Other then that I have no ponies in the works for x-mas.  -_-

:lookround:
At least you know whatever ponies you get for x-mas from this person will be a surprise! Bwah ha ha ha...  :devious:

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2014, 08:03:58 AM »
I won't be getting any ponies. Either my family members don't know i collect or they simply don't know enough of MLP to get me anything. (We don't make lists here.)

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2014, 08:30:57 AM »
I'm not expecting any ponies for Christmas this year... :/ Maybe I'll gift myself a special somepony, but I usually do that for my birthday.
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline Silver Glade

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Collector for Life!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2014, 08:44:45 AM »
When I was younger I used to compile a sort of "catalog" list of things I wanted for holidays (books, DVDs etc.) which included a picture of the item and a detailed description.  :P  This was before the net was really widespread and before handy tools like Amazon Wishlists, etc.  I would think that if MLP still had some variety to it, we could still make wishlists to make it easy for relatives to identify and shop for the toys that we were looking for in stores.

But secondhand shopping, forget it!  I can't see anyone but the most adept eBayer look for G1 ponies in a certain condition for their crazy collector cousin.  ;)

That's why I like the Arena Swaps - shopping for collectors, by collectors!  I can't wait to see which ponies I get from my partner in the Holiday Swap this year!!  :D

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2014, 05:47:55 PM »
I won't be getting any ponies. Either my family members don't know i collect or they simply don't know enough of MLP to get me anything. (We don't make lists here.)

That's why I do all of the choosing / bidding / arranging / paying, then my husband gives them to my kids to gift to me lol. They don't know I know ;)
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2014, 09:40:54 AM »
I'm not expecting any ponies this year, which is fine as I'm holding off getting any more for a bit. However, it would be a dream come true if Majesty turned up in fabulous condition. And although it's not strictly MLP-related, I would totally love a little brass unicorn ornament of some description. :P

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2014, 12:30:08 PM »
lol, from the start of November, my husband makes me wrap up all of the ponies I buy new from the store to open on Christmas.  Even though I know what I'm "getting", it still works for me, because I simply love to open things.  I seriously don't even care if it's stuff I already own - something about tearing paper and tape and opening boxes is super exciting for me  :blush:

I do that as well! :lol: One year I knew every present I was getting except one but they were still fun to unwrap :biggrin:
My Wish List

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2014, 10:15:02 AM »
That's why I like the Arena Swaps - shopping for collectors, by collectors!  I can't wait to see which ponies I get from my partner in the Holiday Swap this year!!  :D

That is why I started joining the swaps too. Then I got braver as I got older and started to ask my family for certain ponies, especially when they came back into stores. But I can see not asking someone to buy from ebay because that could be a hot mess....now I am rambling...lol!

Lots of nice wishlists I see! For those that don't usually get ponies, perhaps you will be surprised or be able to get some with Christmas money. ;)

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2014, 05:04:30 AM »
My mom usually ask me what ponies in store I need. I'm expecting that she will get me the Rainbow Castle this year. She already got me the Cotton Candy ornament for my birthday. And my stepdad usually gives me money, so that will go toward buying MLP Fair tickets this year.

Elf

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal