collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Price Check on Li'L Litters Nursery Families Scrub a Dub Spaniels  (Read 527 times)

Offline telelle_wings

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • G1 Unicorn Addict
    • View Profile
How much is this set going for nowadays? Just the mom and babies.

Thanks!

Edit: Here are some photos. The mom I have wrapped up and am sunfading a sharpie cutie mark off, which is coming off thankfully.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 02:59:20 PM by telelle_wings »

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: PC on Li'L Litters Nursery Families Scrub a Dub Spaniels
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 11:13:45 AM »
I know that the adults from this line tend to hover between $5-10 but I have no idea of the sets.

Maybe use that as a start of point?

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline telelle_wings

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • G1 Unicorn Addict
    • View Profile
Re: PC on Li'L Litters Nursery Families Scrub a Dub Spaniels
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 12:42:39 PM »
I've added a couple photos to the main post.

The regular adults I would price around $5 (a little more if their condition is great) but the Nursery families are a lot harder to find than the regular sets and the prices I've seen on auction are often quite a bit - but I want to get it right. :)

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Price Check on Li'L Litters Nursery Families Scrub a Dub Spaniels
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 08:44:52 PM »
Aren't the babies usually more pricey?

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 04:36:58 AM »
I've always had the impression that the Nursery family sets were quite hard to find.  But I don't know how much they actually go for.  More than the "usual" families, though.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline telelle_wings

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • G1 Unicorn Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 09:05:00 AM »
I've always had the impression that the Nursery family sets were quite hard to find.  But I don't know how much they actually go for.  More than the "usual" families, though.

For sure! Somewhere in this forum I know there's got to be someone who's got the low-down on the worth of these guys. If I based it on what I see on auction I'd be afraid of over-pricing. Auctions can get ridiculous.

Offline telelle_wings

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • G1 Unicorn Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 11:51:22 AM »
I still haven't gotten any good quotes for the puppies yet, I know they can go for quite a bit when compared to the regular sets. I've seen some of the adults from the nursery sets go for a ridiculous amount but most of those that I've seen like that have been the blue and pink cats, I haven't seen anyone selling the dog sets so I don't have a good baseline for worth comparison.

Someone on ebay has been trying to sell one of the puppies for a huge amount of money for quite some time, no one is buying, and they are very slowly lowering their price. They started around $80 as a buy it now, which seems crazy to me. I saw someone on the forum once who was advertising buying at $50 a pop for the nursery families but I don't know if they meant for a complete set or per individual. I saw someone quote for complete sets, with the cribs and all go for well over $100. Someone else on the forum sold the Spaniel from the Nursery Families Scrub-a-Dub-Tub set for $75 in 2012. Someone else sold the Sudsy Angora mom and one baby for almost $130 also in 2012.

But that is all from old outdated forum posts. I need up to date info.

Offline reddsetgogirl

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 03:02:37 AM »
Nursery Families are very rare, some sets rarer than others. They are valuable but because not a lot of people collect Lil Litters and even fewer extend to collect Nursery Families, so they aren't the easiest thing to sell. The people who want them, are usually willing to pay a significant amount for them however.

The Sweet Dreams Poodle and Perky Persians are easily the hardest the find and therefore, most expensive. The Sudsy Angora is probably the next hardest to find. After that the Funtime Spaniels.

The Sleepy Time Siamese and Scrub-a-dub Spaniels appear the most frequently on eBay it seems, but over all, still rare.

Prices vary a great deal. It depends on the demand. I've paid anywhere between $25 and $130 for one baby.

For this set, $65 is a fair price per baby. It's a fair middle range price that doesn't make either the seller or buyer feel ripped off. The mom depending on how that sun fading goes, is maybe $45-$50. I assume you are selling them as a set, so I personally would let all 3 go at once for $160.

Hope that helps!
Follow me on Instagram: @theponiesiownies
Most wanted: Nursery Families white bathtub.

Offline telelle_wings

• Sweet Kisses Pony
  • G1 Unicorn Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2014, 09:33:31 AM »
Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal