collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Next year for the Funko vinyl ponies predictions, hopes, etc.  (Read 2847 times)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Next year for the Funko vinyl ponies predictions, hopes, etc.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2014, 11:26:31 AM »
How about him

Royal guards of any type would be really cool!
I think I'd want crystal empire boys where you can see their cutie marks though.
Like him, or him.
For mares I'd love somepony like her, or herXD

Alzatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2014, 05:14:12 AM »
God a armored crystal pony with kinda see-through-y armor that showed their cutie mark would be an amazing sight. Lol.

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2014, 11:37:10 AM »
I'd love these: Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Cheese Sandwich, Sunset Shimmer

Hmm my guess is Maude Pie, Zeocra, Coco Pommel, Nightmare Moon and Crysalis
~Foxtale~

The Doctor

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2014, 12:48:41 PM »
I'd like to see a 3 pack of size-comparable CMC to stand next to the other 6. 

Really, other then those three or Spike, I can't see myself picking up anymore.  I got the main 6, Discord, Celestia and Luna.  I'm not really into any of the "fan favorites".  The only one I got was Time Turner, and if they ever released one, I'd probably pick up Rose to put next to him.

As for predictions.  I think Chysalis, Cadance, and Shining Armor are sure to show up before too long.  Maud Pie and Coco Pomel were also very popular for the bronies, and that's who these toys seemed to be aimed at, so I won't be surprised to see them.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 01:05:13 PM »
I'd love these: Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Cheese Sandwich, Sunset Shimmer

Great choices I want the three you do, but I can live without Cheese sandwhich I don't like ponies in that bodytype.

Really, other then those three or Spike, I can't see myself picking up anymore.  I got the main 6, Discord, Celestia and Luna.  I'm not really into any of the "fan favorites".  The only one I got was Time Turner, and if they ever released one, I'd probably pick up Rose to put next to him.

As for predictions.  I think Chysalis, Cadance, and Shining Armor are sure to show up before too long.  Maud Pie and Coco Pomel were also very popular for the bronies, and that's who these toys seemed to be aimed at, so I won't be surprised to see them.

I want the CMCs each separately I don't like multipacks. Plus I want the smaller boxes so they fit next to Trixie and Discord in my shelf! Because normal ponies next to them won't fit in my shelf.

I don't know about Chrysalis I really want her, I just don't know if they will make her!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 09:00:06 PM »

Great choices I want the three you do, but I can live without Cheese sandwhich I don't like ponies in that bodytype.

I want the CMCs each separately I don't like multipacks. Plus I want the smaller boxes so they fit next to Trixie and Discord in my shelf! Because normal ponies next to them won't fit in my shelf.

I don't know about Chrysalis I really want her, I just don't know if they will make her!

I just like Cheese Sandwich... b/c you know Weird Al :P

But yeah, i will be so happy if they release the other 3!

I think they might just make Crysalis... they seems to be catering to the "brony" collector crowd and as shown through the TRU exclusive one (with the weird socks), even Hasbro understands she is a popular character.
~Foxtale~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal