collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NY Toy Fair 2015 [February 14-17]  (Read 38784 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: NY Toy Fair 2015 [February 14-17]
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2015, 06:06:53 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is the only photo I've seen from the toy fair so far, and I don't reckon it shows anything new.

Alzatia

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2015, 07:04:56 PM »
Took them long enough to actually make a Flash doll. Look forward to the pictures of that one when they surface.

AlmostApplejack

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2015, 07:23:59 PM »
I am honestly not interested in EG anymore, they are coming out with so many releases and they just sit on our shelves, nobody buys them!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2015, 09:57:34 PM »
The most interesting thing will be the fact that Equestria Girls 3 was announced during the toy fair. The movie will be about the Friendship Games were the Wondercolts will face-off against the Shadowcolts with a series of sport events. The dolls however didn't look that sporty but they had some "curious" sunglasses and a motocross bike was also shown. And very good news for those who wanted boy dolls. There will be a Flash Sentry doll!

Source: http://www.mlpmerch.com/2015/01/london-toy-fair-2015-rumours.html

*spits out drink* A boy EQB doll?!!! :dropjaw: :ack: My dreams sound like they're coming true!!! XD so many customs to be done with Flash bait!!! :dribble: And I already have my first one in mind ;) *points to bae in siggy*  :rolleyes:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2015, 03:14:56 AM »
How about this year a FLOOD of NEW brushable characters and far less EQG dolls!?? xD
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 08:21:34 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Alzatia

« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2015, 08:29:27 AM »
I'm only interested in the Flash doll for "waifu stealing" shenanigan reasons. And the massive butthurt it's going to cause the bronies will be hilarious.

Other than that. Please more pony figures over anything!!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2015, 11:24:08 AM »
All I gotta say is Toysrus's fav pack exclusives better not be mane 6 again lol, that was probably one of the biggest fails I have ever seen. Honestly what are they thinking.

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2015, 12:05:44 PM »
My guess (given what seems to be a winding down?) will be that there will be few if any ponies- maybe a couple of Equestrial Girls, and a bunch of POP ponies and maybe some gimmic ponies like a talking walking pony or some such. Just a guess. I'd love to be proven wrong of course.  I also think there is a reasonable chance that TRU will do it's "fan favorites" again, and have pretty high hopes for that.  Hopefully those strange not-quite-goth sock/makeup ponies didn't discourage TRU from signing up for another exclusive (better thought out) set...

What I'd love to see?  An entire line of fashion style size glitter ponies. More snow-globe ponies (only with split legs), some BRAND NEW molds (boys and rearing ponies and head tossing ponies) - a new sculpt for the wings on the fashion style and brushables (so that it looks like the zilla design)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2015, 03:30:42 PM »
I have a sad feeling there won't be anything I am excited about. I have a feeling there will be many more EG dolls which don't interest me at all. And probably some re-releases of the same old characters. Maybe more plushes. What I'd love is a whole new wave of characters as brushables, maybe some new Fashion Style characters. One can dream. This generation is quickly going down the dump for me, especially with all these EG dolls. I want more ponies, dangit!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2015, 04:45:52 PM »
Shadowcolts makes me think of a villain's henchponies.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2015, 04:56:40 PM »

My guess (given what seems to be a winding down?) will be that there will be few if any ponies- maybe a couple of Equestrial Girls, and a bunch of POP ponies and maybe some gimmic ponies like a talking walking pony or some such. Just a guess. I'd love to be proven wrong of course.  I also think there is a reasonable chance that TRU will do it's "fan favorites" again, and have pretty high hopes for that.  Hopefully those strange not-quite-goth sock/makeup ponies didn't discourage TRU from signing up for another exclusive (better thought out) set...

What I'd love to see?  An entire line of fashion style size glitter ponies. More snow-globe ponies (only with split legs), some BRAND NEW molds (boys and rearing ponies and head tossing ponies) - a new sculpt for the wings on the fashion style and brushables (so that it looks like the zilla design)

Weren't the goth sock ponies showing up on Taobao before Toy Fair?
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 21, 2015, 05:34:21 PM »
What I'd love to see?  An entire line of fashion style size glitter ponies.

Like the Twilight and Rainbow Dash ones that came together in a set?  I love those!  I've been hoping for more like them.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 21, 2015, 07:11:03 PM »
Shadowcolts makes me think of a villain's henchponies.
They should--they're from Season 1 Episode 2. (Albeit renamed from "Shadowcolts" in keeping with "Wonderbolts" the stunt team becoming "Wondercolts" the sports team.)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 21, 2015, 07:28:19 PM »

Weren't the goth sock ponies showing up on Taobao before Toy Fair?

I think at least one of them did, maybe two?  I don't recall exactly but for sure they hadn't all been revealed by then...

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2015, 07:45:42 PM »
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOSH, new castle!!! :dribble: I'M A CASTLE ADDICT!! A Celestia castle set?!! I've been needing a castle to display all my other princesses!!! Celestia and Luna on their own castle.... oooooh yeaaaah...... TIME TO GET MY PLAYSET FIX!!!!! I LOVE YOU HASBRO!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal