collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: A long awaited brag (pic heavy)  (Read 706 times)

Offline BabiChuld

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • With pony powers, come pony responsibility.
    • View Profile
Re: A long awaited brag (pic heavy)
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2014, 04:27:06 PM »
Wow what a wonderful box full of absolutely beautiful ponies, great swapbox! ^_^
Thank you Lindsay1988 for this beautiful Sig!  :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Don't worry, be happy!  :P Come visit my pony page to see my collection grow ^_^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Joannas-collection-of-Vintage-My-Little-Pony-toys/171365783052710

My Ridiculously huge Wishlist XD http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,347431.new.html#new

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Re: A long awaited brag (pic heavy)
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 10:33:05 AM »
I'm so sorry it took so long to reply to this brag with my own...I lost the photos I took when I first got PitterPatter's package, then I was too ashamed to come back to the Arena very often, and I own up to that. Pitter made such a wonderful brag about the items I sent her, and I wussed out when I thought I couldn't do her package justice. I'm so sorry PitterPatter, but good news! I'd completely forgotten that I'd sent my sister a brag through email back when I first got the package!! I went back in my messages and there were some photos, though none of the wonderful candies she sent for me and my father (who is an ex-Brit and sorely missed his Pastilles candies) Flake chocolate was also in the box, but my BF made short work of that since he's a Flake fanatic :)
So with no further ado, here's all the pics!

The pretty package!! No one can know how excited I was to see this little brown beauty on my doorstep!!

The letter and a wonderful drawing of a G2 Bubbles...so talented...and the cat's hat bounces :lol:

I absolutely love these erasers...they're so adorable and flash me right back to Christmas waiting to open the packages that, due to their shape, I KNEW were ponies!!

The G2 KITCHEN!! I couldn't believe how perfect it was! The one I had had definitely been well loved, and this one has all its stickers placed so carefully :)

My favourite Brush and Grow and Merry Go Round ponies!! I have know idea how PitterPatter knew...I love both so very much. They have special places on my shelf :)

Isn't the baby G2 adorable? I have her twin who was rehaired by the lovely Mikeysgrrl, so it's nice to have one that is original.

Pony wear! The tennis outfit is totally adorable and I'm not sure if the nightie was available over here...it did come with the slippers, but I'm afraid that with my arthritis I wasn't able to put them on that day :(

There were lots of little goodies and nom noms as well, but I didn't send those pics to my sister. Thank you so much for everything, PitterPatter, and again, I'm sorry it took so long to post this brag. Hopefully we can do this again next year, and that the post won't be so slow on your end, and I'm not so rude on mine :hug:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal