collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sold - thanks for the help and interest guys <3  (Read 216 times)

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
Sold - thanks for the help and interest guys <3
« on: November 02, 2014, 03:15:50 PM »
I'm a little tight on my bills this month so I was scrounging for a few things to sell on Ebay and while looking through my jewelry box I found my Littlest Pet Shop charm bracelets from years and years ago.  Given that I haven't worn it in forever I thought I'd see what it was worth and was blown away.

Given it's value and seeming rarity I figured I'd post here first and see if anyone was looking for one here before I went to Ebay.

It's the 1994 mail order bracelet with 9 of the 10 charms (panda, elephant, kitten, turtle, pony, hamster, fish, puppy, bird). I don't have any of the certificates or anything, just the bracelet and charms.  It looks like it's in great condition but I can take pictures and take a better look at it tomorrow. 

If anyone is interested let me know, otherwise I'll just go try Ebay in a few days.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 07:26:40 PM by Iris »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
Re: Littlest Pet Shop 1994 mail order charm bracelet
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 04:21:19 PM »
I guess I'm interested, but I'm not sure what it's worth? I only see one "sold" listing with an approximate price of $5 per charm?

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 08:57:29 AM »
Sorry for the delay!  After you posted I wanted to do a little more research on the price and I wanted to double check for damage and get a good picture of it.

So here is the picture.  It could probably use a cleaning but it looks nice and undamaged to me.

When I was originally looking things up I found a set with 7 charms for $125 or charms being sold 1 by 1 for $35.  Which seemed pretty obscene (and is probably why they are still listed).  Hunting and digging with different names dug up some more info in that it's one of those items that seems to fluctate quite a bit ranging from 40-180 for a full set.  That information was from a year or two ago.

So I think the 5ish a charm you found is probably a good jumping point.  So I'm hoping for mmm.. probably $50 for it?

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 10:20:59 AM »
I'll send you a pm!  :)

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal