collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November  (Read 69093 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Luna & Celestia pre-order @ Hot Topic! Arriving November
« Reply #795 on: January 26, 2015, 02:26:23 PM »
*sighs* Has anyone found any regular Lunas in their stores lately?

I have yet to see one and my order was canceled online. >.<

There have been two sitting on the shelf at my local Hot Topic for a little while now.  Aside from a bunch of blue Discords, those are the only ones I've seen.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #796 on: January 31, 2015, 06:16:59 AM »
Wanted to drop by and say I managed to get a glitter Celestia off ebay for only $28!!! I feel really lucky, considering I was scared she would go up over my limit. Yay!!!

Also..... does it seem like Glitter Celestia is easier to find? It seems like every HT i know has had at least two!

Post Merge: January 31, 2015, 06:30:40 AM

*sighs* Has anyone found any regular Lunas in their stores lately?

I have yet to see one and my order was canceled online. >.<

Strangely no! My HT has a ton of Tia and Discord, but I havnt seen Luna since a week before Xmas!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:30:40 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: January 31, 2015, 07:47:33 AM »
Yeah, glitter Celestia has been the easiest to find by far. I think Discord came close, because a ton of people (including myself) got him in their pre-order, it seemed.

But yeah, I ended up selling my extra glitter Celestia to a friend for store value because eBay didn't seem worth it, and everyone wants to trade their extra glitter Celestia for glitter Luna, so I knew I'd have no luck with that either.

Congrats though, $28 is a great deal!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 02, 2015, 09:53:46 AM »
It's weird but Glitter Celestia seems to be the least popular glitter yet-  the surprise to me is Rarity, who still seems to be generally high, even though she has never been in short supply and has been out for a while now.

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 02, 2015, 10:14:36 AM »
It's weird but Glitter Celestia seems to be the least popular glitter yet-  the surprise to me is Rarity, who still seems to be generally high, even though she has never been in short supply and has been out for a while now.

I wouldn't say least popular, just extremely easy to find in relation to the other glitter ponies. I've never seen so many people with an extra of a particular glitter variant until Celestia.

Personally, Rarity was very hard for me to find. I haven't even seen her regular Funko around in months. When she was released with Daring Do and Discord, Discord was EVERYWHERE but Daring Do and Rarity weren't as easy to track down and I had 7 different Hot Topic's in the area to choose from. Not one of them had all 3 at the same time.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #800 on: February 02, 2015, 10:26:18 AM »

I wouldn't say least popular, just extremely easy to find in relation to the other glitter ponies. I've never seen so many people with an extra of a particular glitter variant until Celestia.

Personally, Rarity was very hard for me to find. I haven't even seen her regular Funko around in months. When she was released with Daring Do and Discord, Discord was EVERYWHERE but Daring Do and Rarity weren't as easy to track down and I had 7 different Hot Topic's in the area to choose from. Not one of them had all 3 at the same time.

You must have not seen my Twilight/Trixie wave haha... I think its this people are obsessed with the glitter Luna, and I think people who got the glitter Luna in orders kept her rather than selling her. It is interesting to see when one glitter floods the market while the other stays more rare. Usually seems to happen with one of the ponies for awhile. Remember Applejack was going a lot cheaper than Big Mac for awhile, and there were a lot more Applejacks on ebay. Rarity was the hard one for me too for awhile, Discord was everywhere plus I got him in my order. It comes down to popularity, supply and demand, and luck.

For Sale Wants

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #801 on: February 02, 2015, 11:52:37 AM »
Luna came back online at HT, I was missing 2 from one of my December orders, they told they were going to refund me and never did I call them yesterday and ask them to send them to me,since the refund never came and since Luna was in stock ,so they will be shipping them to me, I still hope to get a Glitter from my orders :) crossing fingers :).
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #802 on: February 04, 2015, 09:15:04 AM »
My $28 celestia came in!!! Pics to share for those without IG:

Funko made an oopps :P

Princess role-call! :D Im bugginf the crap outta Funko for Cadance.

Im honestly happy with my Luna, if I never find the glitter version im ok with that. I quite enjoy the regular variant! So I need Daring, Discord, Rarity, AJ, Big Mac in glitter forme *sigh* im so far behind! I seem to have great luck on ebay, so i'll stick to that rather than the stores for my primary hunting spot. My HT sells out too fast being in a ritzy area close to colleges and high schools.... I barely stand a chance! xD

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #803 on: February 04, 2015, 10:44:33 AM »
They look really pretty next to each other like that!  :good:

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 04, 2015, 08:26:31 PM »
Luna came back online at HT, I was missing 2 from one of my December orders, they told they were going to refund me and never did I call them yesterday and ask them to send them to me,since the refund never came and since Luna was in stock ,so they will be shipping them to me, I still hope to get a Glitter from my orders :) crossing fingers :).

Wait Luna is online again? Can you PM me a link? I checked this morning and still no luck :(

I'm glad you order if finally going through :D

I just need one regular Luna >.<
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 08:28:52 PM by Foxtale »
~Foxtale~

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #805 on: February 04, 2015, 08:46:52 PM »

Wait Luna is online again? Can you PM me a link? I checked this morning and still no luck :(

She is gone again  !  Wow that was fast , My Lunas came the next day, they  sent them overnight but one has some white stuff on her face ,like the plastic lost color or something is weird, not sure about keeping her .
might return her .
if you want her I can send you pics
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 04, 2015, 08:49:44 PM »
Congrats, Sprinkle! Jealous of your glitter Twilight :P And that's a good price for Celestia :nod: I need to check my Hot Topic to see if they have any Lunas.
My Wish List

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 05, 2015, 07:52:47 PM »

She is gone again  !  Wow that was fast , My Lunas came the next day, they  sent them overnight but one has some white stuff on her face ,like the plastic lost color or something is weird, not sure about keeping her .
might return her .
if you want her I can send you pics

Oh wow that was fast. Both for her being online and being sent to you.

I appreciate the, offer and I would take you up on it, but if the defect is as bad as you are describing, I will pass for now. I am a collector :P I'll bide my time. You're the sweetest, thank you :D

~Foxtale~

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 06, 2015, 08:35:28 AM »
If someone wants a Celestia + Luna set - I still have an extra two sets that I'd be happy to sell you a set at cost + shipping (Works out to about $35 a set + calculate shipping for a box that weighs 2 lb 10 oz from 98164)

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 28, 2015, 03:49:59 AM »
Got glitter-Luna few days ago, unfortunately it arrived with a broken tail, so I had to fix it. I had the option to return her, but I figured, I'm not going to get her with so affordable price ever again (broken tail was not the reason, why it was cheap, that was just a coincidence).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal