collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire  (Read 41373 times)

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • That's Saki-samagic!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #915 on: December 26, 2014, 10:13:05 AM »
...and with 16 hours logged i've completed the main story.

...all i have to say is damn, my un-ev trained, underlevelled SKITTY survived a crit body slam from kyogre. i actually swept (more or less) a lot of the gyms with skitty and the cosplay pikachu. well done rose.

now time to mess about with the eon flute and dexnav before i go onto the 8th gym
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: January 02, 2015, 08:12:52 AM »
Everyone must be going through a burnout on this game, like me. Huh? :P
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: January 02, 2015, 01:04:19 PM »

I haven't touched the game in a few weeks, at this point. I really feel like I should complete the Delta story before giving up on the game completely but I just haven't felt like it.

Doesn't help that we got a Wii U and 5 games for it, so I've been wanting to play those a lot more than Pokemon.  :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: January 02, 2015, 02:19:18 PM »
I just have no motivation to play. My team always sucks no matter whom I battle. I haven't even finished the main storyline of the game. :P
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: January 02, 2015, 03:47:16 PM »
Sorta? xD
I have been busy with other new games (Hatsune Miku Project Difa f 2nd, and Fantasy Life, for starters). I barely started on the Delta episode, so i might do it to get it over with. It has been at least two weeks since I played the game?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

ponygirl74

« Reply #920 on: January 02, 2015, 07:00:58 PM »
i don't know were my 3ds is  :cry: ( i have the game in there) I hope I didn't loose it

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: January 02, 2015, 10:40:58 PM »
I just finished the Delta episode.
Spoiler
Super brutal to make you catch two legendaries (with a rival fight in between!) without a chance to save. I can't tell you how many times I had to restart because I accidentally killed the Deoxys!

I had to completely stop playing for a while because I was so swamped with Christmas preparations and projects! Now hopefully I can track down some pokemon I actually want! I finished the game with mostly the pokemon I started out with-- my Torchic, Ralts, Pocheyna, Surskit, and even my HM slave Makuhita (who of course by now are Blaziken, Gardevoir, Mighteyna, Masquerain, and Hariyama) But yeah, I've swapped pokemon in and out of the 6th spot on my team, but largely the Pokemon Ive been using were just the first ones I met, because this game doesn't have many of the ones I like I guess. I never did find a good electric pokemon, for example. I always have an electric pokemon! No Mareep or that little zebra, if I wanted an electric type I had to either take Electrike or Plusle/Minin :( But I have the National Dex now so hopefully there will be better pokemon out there. And I'm trying to hunt down the mega stones as well.

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #922 on: January 03, 2015, 03:11:13 AM »
Finished the Delta episode yesterday :D it was really cool, I loved the story and all!!

Spoiler
Catching Deoxys and Rayquaza was hard, but I made it in first offense :D Well,... Rayquaza is kinda weak when you try it out. He let me down after the first blow everytime o.0 Didnt try Deoxys yet, maybe I should... *runs off to play*

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #923 on: January 03, 2015, 07:44:01 AM »
Ive been wanting to play, but I have been MEGA busy!! :freak: I had juuuust beaten the elite four last tme I could play. Im working on getting another second job right now, and inbetween my fulltime job and sleep my husband has been wanting to take me out which I cant turn down! <3

Offline Emii

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Depends Pony
  • ~*Princess*~
    • View Profile
    • Crystal Dreams
« Reply #924 on: January 06, 2015, 08:27:17 PM »
I need to play more, though, other than ribbon gathering and getting 1,000 Secret Base flags, I have the game done @-@ so other stuff keeps getting priority right now.
~*Emii*~ - RS1, RS2 | The Real Cascade (Photo's darker than in RL. See RS for accurate colors.) | Looking for someone to do a G4 custom of her! If interested, PM me :)

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • That's Saki-samagic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: January 10, 2015, 10:56:26 AM »
i've completed the game mostly

so now im going to do the contests

they're kind of tedious but fun! especially the master rank... as long as you max out stats and scarf it's fine though

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #926 on: January 12, 2015, 07:10:15 PM »
Sorta? xD
I have been busy with other new games (Hatsune Miku Project Difa f 2nd, and Fantasy Life, for starters). I barely started on the Delta episode, so i might do it to get it over with. It has been at least two weeks since I played the game?

Delta episode was great! I just started the contests. I'm now mostly taking a break and playing Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd too.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: January 13, 2015, 02:18:48 PM »
Looking to make a Pokemon shiny?  Yup, I know a guy...   :devious:

Today after he gets home from work, I'll see if he's up to it.  I'm sure he will be though, since it's a quick process.  Just be sure to have your Pokemon ready!

Is this why I've been getting so many shinys from the Wonder Trade? Last Thur I got a shiny Kyurem! Then yesterday I got a shiny Terrakion followed by a shiny Mawile!!!!! And all three are level 100! I just don't get how this is happening.....

Is your hubby still making shinys? I'd love a shiny Lapras if it isn't too much trouble. If he's up for it drop me a PM.

Is anybody else getting shiny legendaries from the Wonder Trade or is it just me?

sailorstitch

Offline ShugarGlider

• Trade Count: (+74)
    • View Profile
    • NerdyCute
« Reply #928 on: January 13, 2015, 06:28:48 PM »

Is anybody else getting shiny legendaries from the Wonder Trade or is it just me?

No shinies for me, mostly Zigzagoon and the like from Wonder Trade. XD Although I did get a very nice Buneary (one of my favs) with Ice Punch and nice stats, which I evolved into Lopunny.  :)

I just need 3 Pokemon to complete my National Pokedex!! Unfortunately they are Darkrai, Manaphy and Yveltal.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #929 on: January 14, 2015, 12:12:13 AM »
Darkrai is that one pokemon that ALWAYS eludes me-other than Shaymin!!!! I keep getting HA Eevees in the Wonder Trade!  :biggrin: Its like the universe knows I LOOOOOOOVE Eevee!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal