collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire  (Read 41352 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire
« Reply #900 on: December 20, 2014, 08:12:48 PM »
Alright finally going to go beat the Fortree gym.
....at 326 hours. HOLy crap......

Woooooow.  :shocked:

Oh wait... yeah, I put about 500 hours into Y, hahahaha.  Looks like I'm at about 36 for Alpha Sapphire.  Still no real desire to get through the Delta episode, unfortunately.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #901 on: December 20, 2014, 10:42:05 PM »
lol My hours are maxed out on X. They literally will not count anymore.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 20, 2014, 11:33:47 PM »
I got an Eon ticket the first time I took my DS out with me while I had Sapphire in. I live in a small town and I don't really travel, so I don't know how on earth I managed to street pass someone who had one.

Now, too bad I've been too busy with Christmas preparations to actually play!

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 21, 2014, 12:58:43 AM »
Well, this is good news for those that want them! They're popping up all over!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline bladed

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • That's Saki-samagic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: December 21, 2014, 02:21:04 AM »
oh jeez oh jeez.
i'm just posting here to say i'm getting it at christmas, i'm so excited
what's it like for everyone who already has it?

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #905 on: December 21, 2014, 06:35:52 AM »
Hmm... I wonder if this Street Pass relay thingy will work if I go in the drive thru? Hubbylike to get a chocolate milkshake and fries all the time, might see if I can go with.m having a hard time trying to find Nintendo Zones in my area *sigh*

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: December 21, 2014, 07:32:15 AM »
Just got my 8th badge at a little under 31:34 I'll probably wait for a while before I go for the elite 4

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: December 21, 2014, 09:25:29 AM »
Hmm... I wonder if this Street Pass relay thingy will work if I go in the drive thru? Hubbylike to get a chocolate milkshake and fries all the time, might see if I can go with.m having a hard time trying to find Nintendo Zones in my area *sigh*
for the relays, it works best if you go inside the building (or close enough to pick up the signal) and maybe wait a minute or two until the green SP light shows up.

Lemme see if i can try to find the Nintendo zone page...

Post Merge: December 21, 2014, 09:28:42 AM

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/nintendozone

Here it is. There are links on the bottom that should tell you where the nearest NZs are, depending in what store/place you want.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 09:28:42 AM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: December 21, 2014, 12:49:54 PM »
oh jeez oh jeez.
Giving you my 100% honest feelings here: I liked Y a heck of a lot better. I finished Alpha Sapphire's main story, but the post-game story is really boring and I'm just not that into it anymore. I've tried picking it up again and playing, but I reeeeaaallly don't care. Too much talking and not enough action, imo.

The main story is just fine.  I dunno... I guess if you were already a huge fan of the original gen 3 games, you'll enjoy the new ones.  As someone who never completed a gen 3 game, it's not too surprising that I'm not a fan of the remakes. I thought with the added new features that it'd be worth it for me to get the game, but I told my fiance the other night that it was probably a waste of $40 on my end to have gotten it.

Speaking of, my fiance is also not a fan of gen 3 but he likes the remakes a lot more than the originals.  He trekked through the post-game story and agreed that it was really boring and pointless, but he was okay with the main story. He's still not a big fan of the game, and I've noticed that he's gone back to playing X version. He says that he wishes they had remade Emerald instead of Ruby and Sapphire. I never played Emerald, but he said it's the superior gen 3 game.  :lol:

I'm definitely not trying to deter you from playing the game though. :P I know plenty of people who thoroughly enjoy the games. Like I said, if you liked gen 3 from the start, you're going to like these remakes.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: December 21, 2014, 01:42:18 PM »
If I'm honest, the only thing that's really kept me going with this game has been the Secret Bases. I've hit 1,000 flags though, so even now there's not much else for me to do...

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #910 on: December 22, 2014, 10:31:30 AM »
Ive been playing mine a ton anytime im not at work, shopping, or doing art. Im a fan of Gen 3 and I really love these games. I agree, they should have done an emerald!!! Emerald was a really great pokemon game!!! In AS I still havnt even got to the elite 4 becauseie been busy with secret bases, contests, surfing for treasure, mirage islands, chaining for shinies, etc. I really hope to keep this thread alive! :)

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: December 22, 2014, 05:43:55 PM »
Took my ds out Sunday for the first in search of an emo ticket after 6 people i got one. They really have made it easy to get one for anybody living in a populated place

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: December 22, 2014, 06:29:33 PM »
oh jeez oh jeez.
Giving you my 100% honest feelings here: I liked Y a heck of a lot better. I finished Alpha Sapphire's main story, but the post-game story is really boring and I'm just not that into it anymore. I've tried picking it up again and playing, but I reeeeaaallly don't care. Too much talking and not enough action, imo.

The main story is just fine.  I dunno... I guess if you were already a huge fan of the original gen 3 games, you'll enjoy the new ones.  As someone who never completed a gen 3 game, it's not too surprising that I'm not a fan of the remakes. I thought with the added new features that it'd be worth it for me to get the game, but I told my fiance the other night that it was probably a waste of $40 on my end to have gotten it.

Speaking of, my fiance is also not a fan of gen 3 but he likes the remakes a lot more than the originals.  He trekked through the post-game story and agreed that it was really boring and pointless, but he was okay with the main story. He's still not a big fan of the game, and I've noticed that he's gone back to playing X version. He says that he wishes they had remade Emerald instead of Ruby and Sapphire. I never played Emerald, but he said it's the superior gen 3 game.  :lol:

I'm definitely not trying to deter you from playing the game though. :P I know plenty of people who thoroughly enjoy the games. Like I said, if you liked gen 3 from the start, you're going to like these remakes.
I loved gen 3 (still have sapphire and played through it sooooo much!!!), but even I have stalled and lost interest several times. I loved X/Y, I love that this resembles it, and the nostalgia.
That's... About it.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: December 22, 2014, 07:06:40 PM »
I thoroughly enjoyed AS. Its differences to the original were enough to keep things engaging, the graphics and made over world was gorgeous, the mega evolutions looked fantastic, and the characters were amazing.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: December 22, 2014, 07:12:17 PM »
They really stuck closely to the original story. The lines even remained the same!

The male character looks a lot better than X/Y. It was almost cringeworthy for me there. Girls looked great and guys got the short end of the stick.. Not really that fair considering how many guys are into Pokemon as well...
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 07:16:13 PM by Chi »
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal