collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone done anything silly lately  (Read 936 times)

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
Anyone done anything silly lately
« on: October 15, 2014, 01:39:13 PM »
Because I did something today, okay technically last night.
My course has  FB group because it's for the most part the easiest way to get information out, and late last night I find a message from one of my tutors going 'No Nursing today, I've got to be somewhere' and then there's a message from another tutor '9.30am for me'

And well, somehow I thought 'So does that mean timetables are altered and so we're all having this class at 9.30am because without my nursing class my group only have one lesson so that'd make sense'

And so this morning I get myself there, and a couple of other people, to be told 'No it's a 9.30 start for the other group with the lessons they have in the morning, you have Animal Psychology at 12.30pm'

So yeah, I didn't actually have to be on campus today until 12.30pm. I mean I used the extra time for some assignment research but just, ugh.

What about everypony else?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone done anything silly lately
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 01:44:55 PM »
My bf and I went to Walmart and when we left we went to "the car". They key wasn't working so my bf was like this is what you get for locking my car all the time it finally went lol. Come to find out it wasn't our car it was the same make, model, and color but not ours lol. We figured it out when he came to the passenger side to try and unlock the car and realized he didn't have his big Sabres sticker on the back. We felt a little foolish lol!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 05:37:14 PM »
I do silly stuff all the time. I'm a goof! Other than running into a few walls though I can't think of anything today......

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 06:44:48 PM »
Today I went for more than half the day thinking it was Thursday. I only realized it was Wednesday when I was about to leave for a meeting (which is scheduled for Thursday) and somehow my brain suddenly realized it was wrong.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 11:06:53 PM »
I tried to play a tape while the boombox was still in CD mode, then wondered why it wasn't making any noise. :P

Offline elvenwine26

• Super Secret Squirrel
  • Trade Count: (+143)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 11:19:20 PM »
Last week I went to work with my pants on inside out...they were even zipped and buttoned too.  I even remember being in the car and absently wondering when my pants started to have fringe.
"How much for the horse tornado?"
"Sir, that's a carousel."
"I must have it!"

Offline starrypawz

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014, 07:07:36 AM »
Last week I went to work with my pants on inside out...they were even zipped and buttoned too.  I even remember being in the car and absently wondering when my pants started to have fringe.
My brother managed to go out with his shorts on backwards before

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014, 07:14:28 AM »
Because I did something today, okay technically last night.
My course has  FB group because it's for the most part the easiest way to get information out, and late last night I find a message from one of my tutors going 'No Nursing today, I've got to be somewhere' and then there's a message from another tutor '9.30am for me'

And well, somehow I thought 'So does that mean timetables are altered and so we're all having this class at 9.30am because without my nursing class my group only have one lesson so that'd make sense'

And so this morning I get myself there, and a couple of other people, to be told 'No it's a 9.30 start for the other group with the lessons they have in the morning, you have Animal Psychology at 12.30pm'

So yeah, I didn't actually have to be on campus today until 12.30pm. I mean I used the extra time for some assignment research but just, ugh.

What about everypony else?

That totally reminds me of the year before last when I both worked and commuted around an hour and half to college every weekday. I never had a day to myself, and a couple of days everything worked out where I didn't have any classes (one day was a snow day, another all of the professors coincidentally called off), but... I had band. And somehow band made me come to campus BOTH of those days, one for a concert (the snow day. Yup.) and the other for a random late rehearsal. Both days, due to me not driving, I had to go up early in the morning and spend the whole day on campus, even though I could have been at home enjoying just one day to myself...

The things I do for band. lol

|My Collection|

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2014, 09:28:06 AM »
Ive done the car thing before. A few times.  Not recently though

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline starrypawz

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2014, 10:02:45 AM »
I did another one.
Last night I couldn't find my phone, which was a problem because I had an alarm set because I needed to be up early today because I was doing my volunteer work up at the shelter. And so I set the alarm on my iPod, and think 'I'll look again in the morning'
iPod goes off, I get up, start heading down to the bathroom and then...
I hear something very faint, but I hear it, it's the Pacific Rim theme aka my alarm tone/ringer tone on my phone and it seems that the sofa is playing it.
No wait, it's my phone.
And it was under a sofa cushion and I'm pretty sure I looked under there last night.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2014, 10:06:23 AM »
I was just on the phone with my fiance during his lunch break and I started freaking out because I couldn't find my phone. I kept saying "I just had it!" and he was laughing the entire time...

Yeah.
Instagram / Want List

Offline starrypawz

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 11:08:48 AM »
I was just on the phone with my fiance during his lunch break and I started freaking out because I couldn't find my phone. I kept saying "I just had it!" and he was laughing the entire time...

Yeah.
Aww I do that, often with my iPod like 'OMG WHERE IS IT I'VE LOST... No wait music I hear music oh yeah' or switching stuff between pockets

Truly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 04:22:05 AM »
This afternoon I tried to dip my chicken nuggets into my other chicken nuggets absent mindedly :p

Offline amazonarabian

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 06:01:59 AM »
I have a habit of tapping normal computer screens rather than remembering to use a mouse.  I can tap and swipe frustratedly for quite a long time before I realize what I'm doing, or until my husbands starts snickering.   :blush:  Woops.
Thank you, brightberry, for my lovely avi.

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 09:00:45 AM »
I keep trying to use my wacom stylus on my laptop touch pad and wondering why it doesn't work...

Sometimes, I do silly stuff just to make myself happy. A couple weeks ago, I couldn't decide if I wanted to eat or take a bath. So, I took a bath and ate my shrimp in the tub while pretending to be a mermaid!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal