collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Memories coming back / Nostaligc first pony thread [MERGED]  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
My first ponies were probably G1 Cotton Candy and SS Truly, passed down to me by TwistedRiver. No pics, unfortunately. Cotton Candy currently needs some TLC and neither are on display right now. I also had a plush Blossom, but it's currently lost in the wasp infested garage. *cries*

Tiffany, Tropical Breeze, Kingsley and baby Sun Shower were my other ones given to me by my sis.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
My first Pony was Snuzzle, who in my opinion looks pretty darn good after 30+ years of receiving severe love and affection.

Shortly after getting her from mum I was given the Pony Royal outfit which thanks to a wonderful member here I was able to dress her up again:

Not long after that, Snuzzle was lonely and I got Minty and an outfit for her to wear as well, which I was able to find again on ebay to dress her up in.

All in all considering that these two girls went everywhere with me, and I mean everywhere: to bed at night, to every bath, to grandma's, to the back yard, to the park, to the sandbox, to the beach... etc (not to mention my faulty childhood memory that decided Snuzzle was once white which led to cleaning her with every cleaning solution I could get my hands on as a little girl with thankfully no success) I think they are in amazing shape.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Aflame

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Shy pose apple jack was the first pony I was given. Here I am in Bodnant Garden holding her when I was about 5 year old.

http://s130.photobucket.com/user/starbuck_mark/media/pony-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=943

xaflamex

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
Posey is the first pony I got when it came to replacing my childhood herd; she needs a defrizz and de-smooze but she's still my favourite. I think she wears the white hair and flowers well though (also I'm not keen to attempt repinking in case it goes awry!)

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
All in all considering that these two girls went everywhere with me, and I mean everywhere: to bed at night, to every bath, to grandma's, to the back yard, to the park, to the sandbox, to the beach... etc (not to mention my faulty childhood memory that decided Snuzzle was once white which led to cleaning her with every cleaning solution I could get my hands on as a little girl with thankfully no success) I think they are in amazing shape.

[/quote]

This is so sweet! It's a good thing Snuzzle doesn't have any tail rust from you cleaning her so often haha. Pony collecting must have been your destiny! :lol:

Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 04:24:00 AM

Shy pose apple jack was the first pony I was given. Here I am in Bodnant Garden holding her when I was about 5 year old.

http://s130.photobucket.com/user/starbuck_mark/media/pony-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=943

xaflamex

Too cute! I wish I had taken some pictures with my ponies when I was little... I never liked the camera when I was little... (I still hate taking pics lol!)  :lol:

Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 04:25:41 AM

Posey is the first pony I got when it came to replacing my childhood herd; she needs a defrizz and de-smooze but she's still my favourite. I think she wears the white hair and flowers well though (also I'm not keen to attempt repinking in case it goes awry!)

Wow, she does actually suit her white hair very well :D Love your Posey! They should have been made in variants with white hair cuz that is just gorgeous  :lovey:

Post Merge: October 25, 2014, 04:28:27 AM

My first ponies were probably G1 Cotton Candy and SS Truly, passed down to me by TwistedRiver. No pics, unfortunately. Cotton Candy currently needs some TLC and neither are on display right now. I also had a plush Blossom, but it's currently lost in the wasp infested garage. *cries*

Tiffany, Tropical Breeze, Kingsley and baby Sun Shower were my other ones given to me by my sis.

Oh no! Is your plush Blossom ok? You should get her out, she would be so terrified amongst the wasps on her own :wail:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 04:28:27 AM by ReneesUnicorn »
Looking for Takara ponies (Pinky)! :enthralled: :cold:

Follow me on instagram! @DisneyWhimsy  :socks:

Truly

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The memories there all coming back...........
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2014, 05:29:07 AM »
My first pony was Whizzer, my grandma found her at the thrift store with cut hair and pen marks but I adored her, and I still have her! She's so special to me that she is safely with my nirvana's :) the first ponies I bought in my life were g3 wisteria and tink-a-tink-a-too, I saved up all my money for a long time for these two which was quite a feat for a poor child xD they are very precious to me and I still have them :)
Also the first pony gifts my best friend got me were g1 ponies parasol and truly, I fell in love with them so much and it's made me love all the variations of these two! Also where my username came from :)

Offline Lady.Arachnia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I, Myself, am Strange and Unusual...
    • View Profile
    • Boutique Gothique, Very Unique Gothic & Fantasy Wear & Jewelry
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2014, 06:44:30 AM »
I got Wizzer also from my grandma! My first and only Twinkle Eye Pony i have in my childhood herd!

Thank you Artists for Itsy Bitsy Spider Pony! xxx

Offline TwistedRiver

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Please leave feedback for transactions :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 25, 2014, 07:02:12 AM »
I posted on the picture thread my first 2 girls, Snuzzle and Minty, but I can't for the life of me remember who my third pony was. xD
My first baby was Baby Surprise, my first Unicorn was Twilight, my first Big Brother was Tex and my first newborn(s) were Rattles and Tattles.
Sadly I can't recall when I got them all, but I do have most of my childhood ponies still and I can't see myself ever getting rid of any of them, though a few were passed on to my sister Hannah66665 who I taught to love ponies at a very young age.

Thanks so much Nence and Valerie for my adorable siggy and Shaiyeh for my beautiful Avvi.

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Memories coming back / Nostaligc first pony thread [MERGED]
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2014, 01:56:41 PM »
Tickle  ^.^ my only G1 pony I got for Xmas when I was a child. Sadly, I do not have her anymore but Tickle was also the very first pony I searched and helped me to begin collecting!!  ;)
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal