collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Thanks for a fab UK Pony Con 2014!!!  (Read 909 times)

Sparkly_Sherbert

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Thanks for a fab UK Pony Con 2014!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2014, 12:55:08 PM »
Wow congratulations!! That's an amazing amount! :cheer:

And thanks too for a great day :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2014, 03:24:02 PM »
Oh my gosh! That is a truly amazing amount raised! Well done everyone :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline salemsparkler

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • TotallySparkler on Etsy
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2014, 05:27:16 AM »
THANK YOU!

AND

THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING UK PONYCON 2014!

Wow! Can you believe it has already been 1 week since the close of UK Ponycon 2014?! The Committee have been taking a well-earned few days of rest to recover and we have been overwhelmed by all the amazing feedback, both positive, and thoughts on improvements for next year.

A big thanks from all of us to everyone who attended the Con! We believe UK Ponycon has a very special fun and friendly atmosphere and each and every one of you are part of creating that, so thank you!!

Following the Convention, there are some important announcements to make!

THANKS
There were so many people to thank for making this year's con a great success it just sadly wasn't possible to squeeze them all into our Conbook, and many of our volunteers kindly put themselves forward at the event itself. A full roll of thanks to all our Staff, Sponsors, Guest Performers, Guest Presenters, Donors, Volunteers and other Supporters has been published on our website www.ukponycon.co.uk/thanks.html

CHARITY DONATION
As confirmed earlier this week, a whopping £2500 was raised for the Riding for the Disabled Association, this beats last year's total of £2000- a big thanks to all the generous bidders!. Sadly the RDA could not stay until the end of the Con but they pass on all their sincerest thanks for all of the support and to everyone who bought cakes or raffle tickets from their stall.

FEEDBACK
The sheer amount of feedback has been amazing! Thank you everyone who has given us their thoughts about the Con. In the coming weeks we will issue an official feedback survey with questions about various aspects of the Con to help with future planning, we would be grateful if you could take a few moments to participate. Please stay tuned to all our communications channels for announcements about the launch of the survey.

UNCLAIMED PRIZES
There were a number of unclaimed raffle prizes left at the end of the Con. Where possible we will do our very best to contact the winners using any contact information provided and get their prizes to them.

APPLICATIONS FOR 2015 COMMITTEE
The Con gets bigger and bigger every year and in 2015 we foresee the need to expand the UK Ponycon team beyond its current size. Please stay tuned to all our communications channels (especially our forum) for announcements about roles available for 2015 and how you can apply to get involved.

A big thanks again from all of us - Roll on UK Ponycon 2015! We hope to see you all next year!

from

The UK Ponycon 2014 Committee

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2014, 05:52:03 AM »
Congratulations on raising that for such a great charity! :lovey:
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal