collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Build A Bear MLP Survey  (Read 5736 times)

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
Re: New Build A Bear MLP Survey
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2014, 06:08:26 AM »
Imagine that. I voted for Luna, Muffin, Lyra and Tavi also. :biggrin: They just might have a chance at this rate.

For write ins I put down Sunset Shimmer, Maud, and Coco Pommel.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2014, 08:19:25 AM »
I voted for Luna, Discord, Vinyl Scratch and Spitfire ^^ I suggested Cheese Sandwich, Thunderlane, Soarin, Big Macintosh, Cloud Chaser, Flitter, Lightning Dust, Gilda, Maud Pie, and Queen Chrysalis :) yeah I suggested a lot... I noticed a lot of people are suggesting Gilda, I really hope she gets made!

Offline Itcheeee

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2014, 08:54:29 AM »
There is a new Build A Bear survey. I found it on Equestria Daily.  I voted for Luna, :muffin: Pony, Lyra and Octavia. And wrote in I wanted Big Mac, the Main 6 pets and Queen Chrysalis.

http://www.buildabearsurveys.com/se.ashx?s=205BC5DA76B98493
Yay glad I'm not the only one who asked for Big Mac and the mane 6's pets :D I've been debating on having the pets made by a custom artist but here's hoping BaB pulls through ;w;

Post Merge: October 13, 2014, 09:16:17 AM

So when I saw this I took the chance to vote for my dream collection.
Voted for Luna out of the Princesses (Celestia is being made and I want the two sisters, plus a big high quality official Luna would mean lots of happy people)
Voted for Lyra and Scratch, if they made Spitfire I'd want all 3 Wonderbolts at the same time >.< Still want them though.
Then voted :muffin: Pony because she was my dream "they would -never- make her" want.
Then in additonal comments voted for: Luna, :muffin: Pony,(pushing that point lol), Bon Bon, Big Mac, Granny Smith, Babs Seed to fnish the Cuite Mark Crusaders set, Crysalis and Discord (hopefully would be a few inches taller then the big ponies), Cadence -and- Shining Armor (must have both)
A new set (probably won't happen, buuuut) of g1's, Firefly, Surprize, BonBon, Twilight, Minty (this would make me sooo happy!)
And finally the mane 6's pets. Biggest want for me personally, this would make the BaB's really feel deluxe. Even Luna's possom but I can always buy a possom plush.

Then I forgot ones I'd LOVE to have: Daring Do, Gilda, Cheese Sandwitch, Coco Pomel (not her bigest fan but she'd be be adoreable as a BaB, Sunset Shimer (pony now, pony...), Cherilee, Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon same size as the CMC's, and Little Strongheart full size. Hope some other's vote for these in my place ;w;
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 09:16:17 AM by Itcheeee »
Buying any and all Sonic the Hedgehog items of any kind I don't already have. Can also trade ponies of all generations.

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2014, 01:01:54 PM »
Please make Octavia with cello!

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2014, 03:20:10 PM »
Yay! Thanks for posting this! The mane six pets would be super cool as BABs. :) I voted for Luna, Octavia, and Lyra, then wrote in Nightmare Moon, Big Mac, All the pony pets, Daring Do, and Blossomforth.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2014, 03:46:45 PM »
Oooh! Octavia would be awesome! :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2014, 05:43:29 PM »
Pony pets! How could I have forgotten? I know I was missing something.....
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • So Soft Pony
  • Always dresses in style
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2014, 08:30:35 PM »
Voted for Luna, none of the above to Muffin, the Doctor, & Discord (none of whom move me and yet all of whom will likely get made), Octavia & Spitfire, with a write-in vote for Minty, Star Catcher, Wysteria (hey, I can dream, right?), Flitter, Cloudchaser, Bulk Biceps, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon.

I wish I would've thought to include Maud or Cheese Sandwich.  Would totally buy those two too!
Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

Offline BlueBelle

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2014, 09:33:47 AM »
It annoys me that the 'fan favourite' non-characters who haven't even had a speaking role or any plot significance take precedence over ponies that have been front and center for years now. I know that DJ and Lyra have cool designs but is BaB really going to push them ahead of actual fleshed out characters? Hope not!

I very much agree!! I do not understand why all the votes for these insignificant characters. I haven't been able to understand why they've released them as Funko vinyls ahead of other more main characters. I'd hate to see them as BAB ahead of so many other more relevant characters.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2014, 10:52:49 AM »
I voted for Lyra and :muffin: as they're the only background ponies that hold any relevance in my eyes (they've spoken, been featured in different scenes, etc.) but I'm still not the biggest fan of the BaB plush line.  I'll stick to 4DE for that (so excited for my Luna from them!), but if BaB releases those two, I'll definitely buy them!

I think I'd rather see BaB release the pets. I have a feeling they'd do a great job with those!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2014, 12:42:43 PM »
I voted for Cadance, Muffin, Vinyl, and wrote in Daring Do. I would beg them to take my money for a Cadance and Daring.

Duster reference]

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2014, 07:33:08 PM »
Glad to see that others have voted for Sunset Shimmer! I would love a Sunset plush! And a season 2 Luna would be cool. I have the season 1 Aurora Luna, but if Build-a-Bear would make season 2 and onward Luna, I'd likely buy her, too.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2014, 08:42:55 AM »
So glad they're doing another survey:) I picked Luna, muffins, Lyra, and Spitfire. I wrote mane 6 pets, Cheerilee with Diamond tiara and Silver Spoon, The cake family, Big mac, Shining Armor, and totally forgot about Sunset Shimmer doh! She'd be pretty:)

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2014, 08:58:37 AM »
I voted Luna, Muffin, Octavia, and suggested 1980's ponies: Starshine, Parasol, Moondancer, Posey

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

WhiteHeather

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2014, 08:02:41 PM »
I think I'd rather see BaB release the pets. I have a feeling they'd do a great job with those!

OMG now I really want them to make a cute Opal plushie! I have the Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and Spike from BaB but Spike is really the only one I'm super impressed with. The others are cute and I collect Rarity merch, so I had to get her, but I really don't plan on getting any other ponies from them. Their pattern doesn't impress me much. I'd actually be curious to see them make Discord. A lot of companies seem to do better with the non-pony characters for some reason. I probably wouldn't buy him though.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal