collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Walking Dead S5 Discussion - Spoilers  (Read 3071 times)

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Walking Dead S5 Discussion - Spoilers
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2014, 08:33:03 AM »
Wow just Wow

Spoiler
I cant believe Beth is dead, I liked her character  :(

Offline Nekoi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2014, 11:21:08 AM »
Spoiler
I was expecting something major. I knew someone would die, having read already that Norman Reedus playing Daryl had a very emotional reaction to this script. My bet, however unlikely, was however with Carol.

Beth dying, I took it harder then I was expecting. Maybe because of how I saw her character, she is one of the few who have developed well with the world more or less coming to an end, Carol and Daryl being the other two in my opinion.

This was another well built episode. Not being sure whether or not to trust the surviving two cops, not know how the trade would go down. Stupid as it may be, being in the moment of the trade when none of the two cops spoke up I was thinking to myself "wow, the producers/directors/writers will surprise me with an even trade! I'm cool with that" ... until Dawn spoke, and requested Noah. I understood immediately that Beth wouldn't stand for that, not in a million years. Because that was our girl.

I was happily surprised, when Dawn and Beth were both dead, when the woman cop called ceasefire. According to her, they were done now. Rick's group were offered to stay, as well as Rick offering anyone who wanted to join to step forward then. And I understand why only Noah came a long.

Daryl's, Carol's and Rick's reactions nearly killed me, and of course Maggie who had regained hope... it was crushing to see that hope die.

A very emotional ending to truly terrific start to season 5, I can hardly wait for February to see what more season 5 has in store for us.

And of course, a bit of mystery at the very end...
Isn't the world a lovely place? ~ Everywhere you go, a smiling face!

Offline gemgemrosettes

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Rosette maker & G1 Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2014, 02:05:42 PM »
Just finished watching and I just don't have any words yet but that affected me far more than I would have expected.

Offline Pinkhazard

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • Pink Hazard Sales
« Reply #93 on: December 01, 2014, 02:43:06 PM »
I'm... shocked once more.

Spoiler
How cruel it is too Maggie that both her father and her sister were killed by people rather than walkers. Beth was finally learning to stand up for herself and she passed away without Maggie ever seeing her sister grow into that strong person she needed to become to survive.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #94 on: December 01, 2014, 07:06:10 PM »
Gosh I havent been able to post on this for a while because i always end up watching it later xD

but im heartbroken over the last eppisode :c

Spoiler
I knew, like probably everyone else, that we were going to loose someone, i mean we went all half season so far with only a few. >.< my friend and I just sat there with our mouths open as we watched beth die. >.<

She wasnt even really a favorite character, but she had a lot of growth, she became a strong independent person without forgetting "who she was" and honestly I think Daryl and Ricks reaction were what really tore me apart. Im just so upset about this. I told my friends, "Im glad this show is done until Feb, I need a break." lol
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2014, 05:05:47 AM »
gutted. 

Spoiler
Just when we were all starting to love her character!  I already knew who would die, thanks to the great facebook/AMC fiasco  >_<  but it still hit hard.  I was almost starting to think that Dawn might begin to genuinely like Beth and be a little less psycho towards her.  Potentially Beth might have been able to make life in the hospital better and change things, if Dawn began to genuinely see her as a friend. 

When the gun went off Rick looked so devastated.  I'm glad he has a group and family members to be focus on.  Daryl carrying her out was just...  :cry:  And Maggie's reaction was when I actually cried.  Awesome actors. 

Offline skyrocketneko

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Sometimes I like to play with lizards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2014, 05:36:02 AM »
I'm gutted that people on Facebook spoiled it for me. Grrrrrrr. I guess I should know better than to check Facebook AT ALL until I'm caught up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

CLICK ON CELESTIA FOR TONS OF SALES!

sunshine29102

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2014, 06:45:07 AM »
Ok, so I was never really a fan of Beth. And I'm not one who cries easily (if at all, for the most part).  Buuuuuuut...

Spoiler
When Beth got shot, I was yelling "No!!!" and I did actually get misty eyed. And Maggie's reaction was heartbreaking.  The acting in this episode was FANTASTICALLY believable.  It figures -- this would be the episode that made me really like Beth and appreciate how much she's grown, and of course she dies at the end.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2014, 12:13:43 PM »
gutted. 

Spoiler
Just when we were all starting to love her character!  I already knew who would die, thanks to the great facebook/AMC fiasco  >_<  but it still hit hard.  I was almost starting to think that Dawn might begin to genuinely like Beth and be a little less psycho towards her.  Potentially Beth might have been able to make life in the hospital better and change things, if Dawn began to genuinely see her as a friend. 

When the gun went off Rick looked so devastated.  I'm glad he has a group and family members to be focus on.  Daryl carrying her out was just...  :cry:  And Maggie's reaction was when I actually cried.  Awesome actors. 

Spoiler
To me it actually kinda looked like dawn acted out of reflex, and not just full knowing self defense. She looks genuinly surprised, and then you see her kinda pleading with rick and daryl.. Not that I'm on her side at all! lol But thats just what it looked like. Part of me thinks she really did like beth a bit more then she would admit. But she was still not really the best person. Thats just my opinion.
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #99 on: December 03, 2014, 01:04:13 AM »
Ok, so I was never really a fan of Beth. And I'm not one who cries easily (if at all, for the most part).  Buuuuuuut...

Spoiler
When Beth got shot, I was yelling "No!!!" and I did actually get misty eyed. And Maggie's reaction was heartbreaking.  The acting in this episode was FANTASTICALLY believable.  It figures -- this would be the episode that made me really like Beth and appreciate how much she's grown, and of course she dies at the end.

Im with you on that.
She wasnt my favourite but...

Spoiler
The moment she faced Dawn and spoke I knew something was going to happen... but then it happened so fast I almost jumped, yelling OMG nooooooooooo! It was so shocking and I immidiately thought of Maggie and the fact that maggie was thinking Beth is alright in that moment. You know what I mean? She was travelling, expecting to see her sister alive and well! it was heartbreaking to see her cry when she saw Beth being carried out of the building. Im an only child and I think I will never really know what it means to lose a sister or a brother but... omg, it really made me cry.
I am no emotional person, I almost only cry from stress but this... Daryl cried, it looked so real, made me forget that they are actually only actors.
It left me speechless. The true monsters are the surviving humans and not the biters.

Offline Nekoi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 03, 2014, 09:11:49 AM »
True

Spoiler
I agree, I thought Dawn looked kind surprised too, and the look she shot Rick to me said "no wait". But I'm not sorry she's gone, she was not the best person as you wrote and I think her death will honestly bring some peace to at least those who were there.

Einhornbaby

Spoiler
They are only actors, but Norman Reedus playing Daryl claims he had to be alone and have a good cry having read this script so I think some of the emotions they display are real. It ends the last time of them working together and I think that means a lot because actors really come together on a set. Just like I feel a bit sad when a close co-worker moves on to another job.

They really did a great job on this episode, though I'm a bit of a big crier  ;)
Isn't the world a lovely place? ~ Everywhere you go, a smiling face!

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2015, 05:06:52 PM »
Can we just take a moment to mourn the loss of by far the most influential character in the show so far....

Rick's Beard, you will be missed. 
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 05:09:21 PM by daffodil101 »

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2015, 06:57:13 PM »
Can we just take a moment to mourn the loss of by far the most influential character in the show so far....

This cracked me up!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2015, 12:36:40 PM »

ROFL...this freaked me out. Like seriously. I spent about 10 mins yelling at the telly "YOU ARE NOT RICK GRIMES"
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal