collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon General Thread  (Read 16464 times)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: Pokemon General Thread
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2015, 06:48:59 PM »
I've been having a lot of fun with shuffle and rumble world. I can't beat mega mewtwo but thats fine, right now I'm trying to S-rank and capture as many pokemon as I can. Rumble world is a little stressful because of the roulette mechanic and I haven't caught any legendaries yet but that's okay! I love spin-off games, I don't have as much patience for the regular one anymore.

Can anyone give me an opinion on Pokemon Conquest? I've been wanting to get it lately.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline TogoMimori

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • Agender pony pride~~~
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #256 on: May 27, 2015, 07:05:25 PM »
Pokemon conquest is fenominal! I highly recomend it

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 27, 2015, 10:51:17 PM »
If you like RTS fighting games, you'd like Conquest. The system is one the style where you move a certain amount of squares to reach an enemy, then engage in a small fight if I recall correctly. I watched a bit of a Let's Play to see what it was like before buying it. I don't much enjoy that kind of game, so I decided against it.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 28, 2015, 12:20:38 AM »
I've been having a lot of fun with shuffle and rumble world. I can't beat mega mewtwo but thats fine, right now I'm trying to S-rank and capture as many pokemon as I can. Rumble world is a little stressful because of the roulette mechanic and I haven't caught any legendaries yet but that's okay! I love spin-off games, I don't have as much patience for the regular one anymore.
Do you have the timer stop? You get it after beating one of the king's requests, blanking on which one. It slows the stage select so you can pick which one you want but it costs you Pokediamonds.

Duster reference]

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #259 on: May 28, 2015, 12:25:09 AM »
So yesterday I finally completed my first balloon! xD Its thw beginner water one but I have had no luck with Empoleon betting wobbly pr sparkily! Until today! ^-^

Also in rumble, is it rare to find dratini and dragonair!? I finally ran into them the other day and got both! Also I cannot for the love of it collect a chatot! I really wish that We could trade pokemons in rumble world!

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 28, 2015, 01:55:32 AM »
I have the first three balloons done. For quite a while, actually. It's just about being persistent

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 28, 2015, 06:42:24 AM »
For those of you playing Rumble World, what's your rank and how many Pokemon do you have?  I'm at 69 with 612 617 caught!  I've finished 6 balloons.  I'm sooooo close to finishing a 7th, but I can't get Entei to drop!

Dratini and Dragonair aren't rare.  I've run into them lots of times.  It's usually the final stage of a Pokemon that's the rare one.  A lot of the time, single-stage Pokemon are hard to find, too.

It took me foreeeever to get Chatot.  Actually, it's taken me a while to get a lot of the generic bird Pokemon, which is frustrating because I don't even like 99% of them.  I just want to catch them and get it over with. :lol:

I didn't play Conquest because I don't tend to like those types of games, but my fiance loved it.  He's been holding out hope for a sequel game.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 10:10:32 AM by MoonbeamStar »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #262 on: May 28, 2015, 12:00:42 PM »
Do you have the timer stop? You get it after beating one of the king's requests, blanking on which one. It slows the stage select so you can pick which one you want but it costs you Pokediamonds.

I do! But I just don't use it so
I can save up pokediamonds and buy new levels because I'm a cheapskate and don't want to pay nintendo to get more :P

Yeah I'm kinda on edge about conquest because of that, it's not a style I dislike but it's one I'm not used to. I just like that it's so different from usual.

In Rumble World I'm level 22! I don't have any balloons fully completed yet but I'm close. I also don't have a ton unlocked but oh well. It's really fun  :biggrin:
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 28, 2015, 08:57:59 PM »
I run Rumble World on both my 3DS's to Streetpass with myself and to kill time while the other loads up. It's sad but efficient.

Main game: Rank 70, 626 Pokemon, 7 balloons complete (8 if I get Dialga.)
Secondary game: Rank 9, 34 Pokemon, none complete

I'm super proud of myself in my main game. I got my goal title (Eevee Master) and the Eevee Costume it comes with. So now my Mii has that title and outfit with Vaporeon, Sylveon, and Flareon as my supports. I may be a teensy bit obsessed with the Eeveelutions.

Duster reference]

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 28, 2015, 09:40:23 PM »
I'm on a Rumble break....... I wore myself out a little.

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #265 on: May 29, 2015, 12:20:25 AM »
Guys..... I just though of something! Whaaaat ifff...... they did an update for Rumble World and added in SHINIES!?? (✽ ゚д゚ ✽) I would play NONSTOP to try to find one!!!!!!

I know the original game did but omg what if they added that to this version!?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:29:59 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 29, 2015, 05:24:40 AM »
I was wondering if they had shinies like the original... that would be epic! I remember playing two player with my sister on that one and we saw a shiny right before we both got KO'd... it was terrible. XD

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2015, 07:31:10 PM »
I went to the grand opening party for the Pokemon Boutique in LA. While overhyped and a little underwhelming, one man made it worth the trip.

Junichi Masuda, the director of Gamefreak, the programmer of the Masuda Method, and the director of music of Pokemon, was there.

I used my Japanese skills for good and managed to get him to sign my 3DS! Now to find something to make sure that signature stays safe.

Duster reference]

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2015, 08:04:06 PM »
Corona, that's so cool you got to meet him and he signed your 3DS! :D

Was the boutique the one that was at Japan LA? What kind of merch did they have? I heard that the line to get in was crazy long - like .... two blocks long. Sorry to hear that it was overhyped and a bit underwhelming for you.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2015, 09:12:37 PM »
Was the boutique the one that was at Japan LA? What kind of merch did they have? I heard that the line to get in was crazy long - like .... two blocks long. Sorry to hear that it was overhyped and a bit underwhelming for you.
Yep, that was it. The only things exclusive to the store are on this blog post. The rest were WLF/Hot Topic merch with a few Toys R Us plushies of the X and Y starters for taste. If you bought 30 bucks worth of merch (one had to be Pokemon related) you got an exclusive opening day tote bag.

I got there an hour early so I was in about 10 minutes after opening. By the time I left at about 10 PM there was still a line a block long. They were giving away free green tea pocky the entire time so I ended up with about six boxes of 'em.

I picked up a Xerneas/Yveltal wallet (they sold out of the Eeveelution wallet so I went with best legendary Xerneas instead,) WLF's Pokemon cardigan, and the store exclusive Mega Absol sweatshirt.

Duster reference]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal