collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon General Thread  (Read 16484 times)

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon General Thread
« Reply #210 on: May 07, 2015, 01:29:31 AM »
I got Latias in rumble yesterday :3

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 07, 2015, 05:08:45 AM »
NEVER MIND! YAAAAY! I got it, I was in the winners again!!! I haven't lost yet!!

Congrats!

This was the first time I didn't place for a mega stone. I actually didn't even play. Rumble World kinda took over my life. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2015, 08:49:35 AM »
I ALMOST got in the winners for banetite! I was just over 2,000+ =(

So I have some pokemon stuff coming in the mail....again! :blush:

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2015, 01:17:30 PM »
I didnt even bother entering for the Bannettite. The Mega lucario event kinda killed it for me (even though i do have the stone).

I would be interested in pokemon figures trades and whatnot. :D
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2015, 02:57:58 PM »
Winning is such a rare thing for me, that I can't let the mega stone contests pass me by..... Every time I win, I feel so good! It means I could do it.... That I have the luck and talent to win..... I love it!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Princess Lala

« Reply #215 on: May 08, 2015, 05:44:30 AM »

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 09, 2015, 11:49:52 AM »
Hi guys :blush: Dunno why I stopped posting in pokemon threads. I lost my X game somewhere so I stopped playing it... But I downloaded rumble world a couple days ago and have been playing it when I need a break on working on costumes for a con next weekend. I'm level 36 :) I dont usually spend money on in game purchases but I found out I had like $4 sitting in my account from when I bought some games a year ago so... I bought some poke diamonds :blush: I told myself I wouldn't buy any more but I might, theyre a decent deal compared to  some phone games.

I recently caught a palkia with spacial rend so yay :) Thats made it easier to catch bosses but im still getting the hang of the wobble technique, I need to find a pokemon with focus energy.. You have to catch a pokemon with that move before you can teach it to others, right?? :huh: And I just bought a special traits tree, dont wanna buy any more as I'm saving up for origin balloon and trying not to spend real money for it :lol:

Long post :blush: Anyways, here are some photos I just took of my favorite plushies. Nidoran is one of my favorite pokemon and I'm sooo happy they finally made legit plushes of them! Sorry its so washed out, My house has awful lighting. Had to prop them up with styrofoam chunks as my windowsill is really slanted :blink:

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 12:07:25 PM by Dainty »

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #217 on: May 11, 2015, 07:17:21 AM »
my first pokemon was Squirtle on Pokemon Red, since then I almost always choose water starters <3

I got a few pluhies myself, I got a non-official super fluffy Pikachu (almost life size) which I like to hug when I'm upset :3

BTW guys I'm looking for Chespin, Spritzee and Yveltal for my Pokemon X, I have a few shinies and starters and eevees with hidden abilities maybe someone wants to negotiate?

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 14, 2015, 12:46:06 AM »
*bashing head against wall*

ARGH, Regirock in Shuffle is IMPOSSIBLE!!!  :cry:  Why is this so hard? I have GOOD, really strong pokemon with pretty high level and I can't beat the stupid pile of rock!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 14, 2015, 05:35:02 AM »

I recently caught a palkia with spacial rend so yay :) Thats made it easier to catch bosses but im still getting the hang of the wobble technique, I need to find a pokemon with focus energy.. You have to catch a pokemon with that move before you can teach it to others, right?? :huh: And I just bought a special traits tree, dont wanna buy any more as I'm saving up for origin balloon and trying not to spend real money for it :lol:

If you didn't know already, then Gutsy is the trait you're looking for if you want to have a better chance at getting Pokemon to wobble. :) I have a Gutsy++ Greninja and an Epic Trubbish (one of its traits is Gutsy) and they've been sooooo helpful!

I have no idea how that works, as far as having to catch something with a move before teaching it.  I'm assuming you already have the move tutor place, right?

Rumble World is literally the only thing I've been playing for a while now. I started up Shuffle last night by accident (because every game icon has to have Pikachu has the mascot, amirite?) and was like “THIS isn't Rumble World! Ugh!"
Instagram / Want List

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 14, 2015, 08:05:09 AM »
Yup I haven't had much luck with gutsy yet x.x I mean I've caught a few but they always end up being too low level to really be useful :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Princess Lala

« Reply #221 on: May 14, 2015, 10:56:31 AM »
*bashing head against wall*

ARGH, Regirock in Shuffle is IMPOSSIBLE!!!  :cry:  Why is this so hard? I have GOOD, really strong pokemon with pretty high level and I can't beat the stupid pile of rock!

YES!!!! He is sooooooooo HARD! D= I cannot beat him at all, even with my Kyogre!

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 14, 2015, 11:50:04 AM »
Wow.  I decided to give Regirock a shot in Shuffle.  So I tried using Mega Lucario, Kyogre and two others (can't remember which ones d'oh!) and Regirock is ridiculous!  I even used some coins on the Mega Start thing, got extra moves and did the Disruption Delay... didn't work!  I'm not spending any money on this game since I don't play it nearly as much as Rumble World, but God this is frustrating!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 14, 2015, 03:23:01 PM »
I'm using Kyogre, Groudon, and I've tried with both Mega Lucario and Mega Mawile, switching them in the roster..... I've paid for more moves, I've leveled up the pokemon to like, level 7 at the least for them ALL, and I STILL CAN'T DO IT!  :cry:  Seriously, what the hell? Did someone drop like, fifty X Defends on it before the battle, I can't believe how hard it is! And of COURSE, it's a limited time battle......

Flarewing

« Reply #224 on: May 14, 2015, 04:04:26 PM »
Restarted my Pokémon X game yesterday with the following self-imposed ruleset:
**Mandatory**
*Any Pokémon that faints is considered dead, and must be released or put in the Pokémon Storage System permanently.
*The player may only catch the first Pokémon encountered in each area, and none else. If the first Pokémon encountered faints or flees, there are no second chances. If the first encounter in the area is a Double Battle in dark grass, the player may choose which of the two Pokémon they would like to catch.
**Optional**
*The player may not use a Pokémon that originated from outside the play-through for anything other than breeding purposes.
*The player may not import Pokémon from other games that have not been caught or are no longer possessed as "living" in the play-through.
*The player may not trade Pokémon to another game to teach them TM/HM moves they could not learn in the play-through.
*A full party wipe (all party Pokémon fainting) is Game Over.
*MERCY RULE: an encountered shiny Pokémon may be caught and used normally, and it doesn't have to be released upon fainting, but instead placed in the PC Box.

Also, I am writing this up as a short story of journal entries by my character. As of the time of this post, I've already lost my Froakie/Frogadier and Squirtle/Wartortle. I caught a male Eevee, and imported a female to breed others from, 'cos, yanno,

*Edit* added the Mercy Rule. I haven't run across any shiny 'mons yet, but it'd be a terrible waste of a shiny.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 09:20:36 AM by Flarewing »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal