collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon General Thread  (Read 15753 times)

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
Re: Opinion on newer Pokemon games please
« Reply #105 on: February 15, 2015, 05:02:42 AM »
I love 'em  :biggrin: I played the original Ruby and Sapphire to death (literally, the in-game clocks both died on me.), and I think the remakes do them justice. I've not finished Alpha Sapphire (so many games, so little time), but so far it's been very enjoyable, and the DexNav thingy is really cool - it lets you find Pokemon in the wild with high EVs, hidden abilities, and/or egg moves. WonderTrade is still present and is fun. My only complaint is that the new "sneaking" ability (to catch Pokemon with the DexNav) is a bit difficult to control. Oh, and I'm sad they removed the customisation aspect of X&Y, and that your Pokemon can't walk behind you like in HG/SS. They're not straight remakes, either, as they have other new things, too - Mauville City has an entirely new look, for example.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 15, 2015, 05:14:16 AM »
That's good to hear that they have given a new look to the old games not sure which version I will get I guess. It depends on what is in stock. Getting quite excited now

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 15, 2015, 05:51:39 AM »
As a great fan of the third generation (played original Sapphire and Emerald), I'd totally recommend it. It still keeps that retro flavour with all the improvements on the new Pokemon games

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 15, 2015, 06:13:26 AM »
I played the original Sapphire, and then picked up Alpha Sapphire when it came out. Though a lot of aspects are the same, enough is different enough that it feels like an entirely new game to me. Not to mention the graphics are beautiful :D When I first heard about the games I was hyped, but wary of just getting a re-make that brought nothing new to the table, but so far that hasn't been the case at all.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline DreamLight

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Pokemon General Thread
« Reply #109 on: February 25, 2015, 04:01:11 AM »
So after seeing so many cute pictures of the new Pokemon card I decided to pick up a few packs and get back into them after a almost 14 year break. (I bought 8 packs send help) but while at target I noticed they have pokemon center plushies of the honen starters, mega lucario and mega blastoise. Now these aren't the poke dolls like seen at walmarts. I did get a torchic as I had one when the region first came out that I carried EVERYWHERE was stolen.

Has anybody else seen any of these pokemon center plushies? I'm super excited to have them back in America again. (Other then that one vending machine in Seattle)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 04:03:19 AM by DreamLight »

Sprinklecupcake

Re: Pokemon General Thread
« Reply #110 on: February 25, 2015, 05:25:45 AM »
Ive seen them at Target! Very cool, and cuuuuute Torchic!!! :D When I get home I need to post pics of my pokemon stuffies :-3 I recently got an eevee and magikarp!  Still waiting on a bootie eevee plush from china *sigh*

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #111 on: February 25, 2015, 06:46:10 AM »
I've seen them and I want the little Torchic.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2015, 06:47:32 AM »

Here is some of my pokemon stuffed animals!!! Most of these are from when I was little and lived in Florida, some I even got fromJapan World in Epcot! Atm im not activley collecting these but I want all the pokemon center eeveelutions ^ͺ^ I have a few bootlegs, hasbro, tomy, banpresto, and jakks pacific plushes in there as well as a handmade black-and-white cartoon style clefable I made for my husband back when I first met him <3
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 06:58:22 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 25, 2015, 06:48:40 AM »
Cute!

Now I wanna take an updated picture of all of my Pokemon plushies!  Maybe when I get home from work today.
Instagram / Want List

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #114 on: February 25, 2015, 06:59:03 AM »
Cute!

Now I wanna take an updated picture of all of my Pokemon plushies!  Maybe when I get home from work today.

OMG id LOVE to see an updated picture of your collection!!!! You have SO many cool poke plush!!!!

Hmmmm... I take back the actively collecting thing. I just impulse bought a mew and flareon bootie pokedoll for under $3 each! xD I want more now.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 07:28:49 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 26, 2015, 08:18:01 AM »
Just pulled these from Instagram.  Update Pokemon plush pile and an extra picture of me with the Lapras pillow pet that my best friend made me last year.

I got a few comments asking me why I don't have Pikachu, which I thought was funny.  I've never been a Pikachu fan, which I guess is like blasphemous of a Pokemon fan to say. :silly: As for Raichu and Pichu?  I like them!

I wish I could say that I have Pokemon plushies from when I was younger, but I don't.  I only collected the cards and played the games when I was little.  I didn't start collecting outside of those until I was older.
Instagram / Want List

flyawayraven

« Reply #116 on: February 26, 2015, 08:48:18 AM »
My partner and I have the Mega Blastoise and Mega Lucario plushies. ^^ They're very nice quality, which is probably why they're 25 bucks. XD We also picked up a Chespin plush which I think was made by Tomy? I don't remember offhand. :x

I also finally beat the Pokemon LEague in X last night! :D Kept getting distracted by other games. This is actually the first time I've beaten the Elite Four and Champion in a Pokemon game. I've always gotten stuck on the Four themselves or the Champion (or burned out halfway through the games).

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2015, 10:01:18 PM »
New eevee plush!! I now have the flareon, jolten, umbreon, mew, and lapras pikedoll on the way (they are all bootlegs LOL) Hinata (Espeon) is the only legit pokemin center plush in the picture. I cant believe my dad spent $35 on it! 9_9 I cant afford the rest of the legit Pokedoll eeveelutions, im perfectlt fine with really good fakes.

I did just buy a legit banpresto "I <3 Pikachu' sleeping plush. So cute!
http://images.bidorbuy.co.za/user_images/130/1000130/1000130_130118170516_pokemon_pickachu_sleep.jpg
« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 10:04:32 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2015, 10:40:51 PM »
So am I the only one who just found out theyre still making sticker books for pokemon?? I swear there's been a huge lack of stickers in the latest gens unless you buy them online... I miss the ones I got when r/b/y was out.
Anyways, went into michaels today and they had a really thick pokemon sticker book with TONS of really nice stickers from every generation.. plus mega evos and some misc stickers like berries and poke balls...
I'm gonna go back tomorrow and get it I think, I didn't get it today because I was a little put off by the price ($12) but... I've convinced myself its worth it lol...

In case anyone hasn't seen it I finished this costume and sold it a while ago,

At the con I debuted it at I also got this guy, not my picture but same plush!

Now I need to get the girl one that goes with it but they're a little pricy right now. Before these guys came out last year there was only one plush from the evo line (nidorina) which i had, i was so surprised to see these guys! They came out with other male/female pairs like pikachu, wobbuffet, and meowstic and were in ufo machines.

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2015, 10:00:25 AM »
OMG I need that Nidoran plush in my life!! Ahhhhhhh I LOVE that Mega X Charizard suit, so wicked!! You MADE that?!! Its incredible! *faints*

I just won this on eeebaaaaay!!!! Ive always wanted this one!!
http://m.ebay.com/itm/151603287560?txnId=0

So I has eeveelutions, mew, and lapras pokedolls on my way as well. YAY! Now to get dragonite, charmander, and some more G1 pokedolls!!!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 10:02:30 AM by Sprinklecupcake »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal