collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "About you" survey, English 102 Homework (Thanks)  (Read 9976 times)

MintyPonySweets

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: ** SURVEY PLEASE FILL OUT ** For Homework
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2014, 10:48:57 AM »
1. 14-16
2. Yes
Keep
3. Nope
3.5 yes
I display all my ponies
4. Yes
5. Maybe G4 isn't my favourite generation •-•
6.no I haven't but I will now that you mentioned it
7. Yes
I don't know the names of them...
8.i wish sadly there are none in Canada

:)

Offline Aienhime

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2014, 11:50:15 AM »
1. Gender and age range F, 20-29

2. Do you customize ponies?
Nope :)

3. Are you a member to any other PONY specific forum/websites
    which ones?

The MLP lexicon

3.5 Do you collect My Little Pony Toys, Merchandise or collectibles? (as is state no modifying)
    Do you store them or display them?

I collect brushable toys and a limited amount of merchandise (comics, POP figures etc.).

4. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?
Yes! :)

5. Do you consider yourself a Brony or Pegasister?
Nope, not even a little bit. I'm a collector :)

6. Have you watched the movie"Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony" Directed by Laurent Malaquais
    your thought- Good or bad portrait of Bronies?

I have. I really liked it and I thought it gave a good portrait of bronies.

7. Have you watched or read anything else related to bronies, collecting or customizing ponies.
    which ones? did you think it was portrayed in good or bad way?

Nope, I don't think I have!

8. Have you ever visited any PONY specific convention?
    Which ones? - (I will include Comic-Com as long as you wonder around the Hasbro site a little)
    Did you dress up as a pony based character? (not import and you don't have to answer, personally just curious)

Nope, not pony specific cons, although I did attend loads of cons that had MLP merch, too.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2014, 01:18:20 AM »
1. male, 20-29
2. No
3. No
3.5 Not yet, looking to start a collection.
4. No
5. Brony
6. No
7. No
8. No

Aednatia

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: WIN a PONY ** SURVEY ** for my English 102 Homework
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2014, 12:14:51 PM »
Bump and book mark for grouping of givaway

Offline CleverCanadian

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.AtasCosita.net
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2014, 12:25:05 PM »
1. Gender and age range (9 or under, 10-14,16-19,20-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45 or over)
Female / 35-39

If yes- what year did you start?
   How many do you think you have made?
   Do you make them to- keep/gift(includes swaps) or sale or both?

I have, yes.   I started back in 2004 or so.
I've made about 5.  Not exactly a hard core customizer.
Made them for gifts/swaps.

which ones?

Yes, I am.

3.5 Do you collect My Little Pony Toys, Merchandise or collectibles? (as is state no modifying)

Yes, I do!

Not really.

Nope

6. Have you watched the movie"Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony" Directed by Laurent Malaquais

I've started.  I did not finish it.

7. Have you watched or read anything else related to bronies, collecting or customizing ponies.

I have, yes.  The material I usually read does not portray 'Bronies' in a good fashion.

Which ones? - (I will include Comic-Com as long as you wonder around the Hasbro site a little)
    Did you dress up as a pony based character? (not import and you don't have to answer, personally just curious)

Yes.   I went to the MLP Fair many years ago when it was in LasVegas.
No, I did not dress up.

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2014, 12:40:06 PM »

1. Gender and age range (9 or under, 10-14,16-19,20-29,30-34,35-39,40-44,45 or over)
Female / 30_34

2. Do you customize ponies? No

which ones?
Yes, a french pony collector website

Yes and I display them near my ponies

Yes

No I am just a collector ;o)

No

No

No , there is no Pony convention for the moment in France

Report to moderator    Logged

MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2014, 01:03:23 PM »
Female 20-29

No

which ones?
No

I collect my little pony toys G1.
I display them.

Yes.

Neither.

Not watched.

Erm I think I have read a few articles but it was a while ago, I think it was portrayed as being weird.

Yes, I attended ponycon uk twice. I didn't dress up.

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 01:21:39 PM »
1. Gender and age range
Female, 20-29

2. Do you customize ponies? Yes
   If yes- what year did you start? 2004
   How many do you think you have made? Probably around 30ish. 
   Do you make them to- keep/gift(includes swaps) or sale or both?  I've made a few as gifts, one as a prize for a raffle, but most I make because I really want a pony that hasn't been officially made :)

3. Are you a member to any other PONY specific forum/websites?  Maybe.  I'm a member of the unofficial Arena FB page

3.5 Do you collect My Little Pony Toys, Merchandise or collectibles? I actively collect all generations of pony toys/collectibles that have brushable hair and won't die in water.  I have some merchandise, but don't actively seek it out.
    Do you store them or display them?  About 90% of my collection is on display, and the few that aren't are that way simply because I don't have adequate shelving for them at this time.

4. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? No.

5. Do you consider yourself a Brony or Pegasister? No.  I consider myself a collector.

6. Have you watched the movie"Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony" Directed by Laurent Malaquais? No.

which ones? did you think it was portrayed in good or bad way?  The only experience I have of Bronies are from first-hand observations as a long-time collector and unfortunately my first-hand experiences with this fandom, they have portrayed themselves as a whole in a less-than-positive light in my mind.  This is not me being anti-Brony, as to each, his own.  I just seem to run into less-than-appealing Bronies.

8. Have you ever visited any PONY specific convention? Not yet... Still trying to make it to a Fair.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2014, 01:23:13 PM »
35-39

Yes
   If yes- what year did you start?  Hmmm, 2012 maybe?

How many do you think you have made? Completed? Only about 4 uncompleted? MANY MOAR

Do you make them to- keep/gift(includes swaps) or sale or both? Just for gifts or swaps or keeps

which ones? nope

Yes- toys, merch and collectibles
    Do you store them or display them? Both (not enough room to display)

4. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Yep
5. Do you consider yourself a Brony or Pegasister? Nope
6. Have you watched the movie"Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony" Directed by Laurent Malaquais Yes
    your thought- Good or bad portrait of Bronies? With regard to the movie? It was positive.  My personal thoughts on bronies in general though- different. It used to be very positive, but has eroded over time as I see the Brony community do nothing/seem accepting of uglier fan subparts that are harmful/aggressive/inappropriate towards women and children - but then jump all over people in the media that try to stand up against these ugly fan subs.

which ones? did you think it was portrayed in good or bad way?  I think just slices/parts of the Brony documentary- as it was being made.

Which ones? - (I will include Comic-Com as long as you wonder around the Hasbro site a little)  Well I always go to Comic Con- and actually the Sakura Con in Seattle was WAY pony-centered last year-

Did you dress up as a pony based character? (not import and you don't have to answer, personally just curious) - I stuck on a Rarity horn and ears that I had bought at the Con that day :D

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2014, 01:25:42 PM »
1. Gender and age range (20-29)

which ones? Arena and Trading Post

3.5 Do you collect My Little Pony Toys, Merchandise or collectibles? Yes
    Do you store them or display them? Display Them

4. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Yes

5. Do you consider yourself a Brony or Pegasister? No

6. Have you watched the movie"Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony" Directed by Laurent Malaquais Yes
    your thought- Good or bad portrait of Bronies? I thought it was a good portrait of Bronies.

I might have here and there but I don't think it was bad. Some portray it as weird for boys to like ponies.

No I want to though
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2014, 01:29:43 PM »

Female 20-29
    I like to customize pony statues. without brushable hair. I like painting them.
   If yes- what year did you start? 2013
   Do you make them to- keep/gift(includes swaps) or sale or both? Gift and keep.
3. Are you a member to any other PONY specific forum/websites No

Yes
  Do you store them or display them? I display them on a bookshelf
4. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Yes
5. Do you consider yourself a Brony or Pegasister? No, but i have no problem being called that.
6. Have you watched the movie"Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony" Directed by Laurent Malaquais No
    which ones? did you think it was portrayed in good or bad way? No, havent rea;lly looked.
8. Have you ever visited any PONY specific convention? Yes
BronyFanFair 2014 Austin Tx
Yes I was  The great and powerful Trixie! My husband dressed as King Sombra. (See Avvy)

This was fun thank you  :)  :good:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Skelletonimp

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.typicaltish.webs.com
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2014, 02:24:39 PM »
1. Gender and age range
- female, 20-29

-No, I tried but too bad I'm terrible at it

- Yes, on the MLPTP, but I haven't been active on that site for a while

- I mainly collect the ponies themselves, but also some merchendise (G1 only). I display all my pony stuff

- Sometimes, when I'm bored and it's on tv

- No absolutely not. I see myself as a collector, nothing more.

- No I haven't

-Not as far as I can remember

- No I haven't

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2014, 03:30:00 PM »
Female--30-34

I don't customize, if there's a idea I'd like made into a pony I hire someone else to do it for me.

which ones?
I'm also a member of the My Little Pony Trading Post, but don't go there as much.

Yes to all, I buy the pony figures I like and some misc stuff like trading cards, plushies, and other stuff.

Do you store them or display them? I display them but my cat makes it more difficult to keep them that way.

4. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?  EeeYup.

5. Do you consider yourself a Brony or Pegasister?  Nope.

your thought- Good or bad portrait of Bronies?I watched it, because I was interested in another fanbase of MLP.  I felt the documentary was one sided and overly dramatized.  I am sure some of these boys and men do have trouble making friends, etc but it just seemed like all bronies are like that and I'm sure they are not.  As we know there are ones who are rude and feel that G4 is the prime generation of MLP and want to bash everything previous to G4.  However, I do like how guys can feel as though they fit in more with the pony loving community.  Not that they weren't welcome before this whole brony thing came about.

7. Have you watched or read anything else related to bronies, collecting or customizing ponies. Nope.

Which ones? - (I will include Comic-Com as long as you wonder around the Hasbro site a little) I have attended the MLP Fair in Rhode Island in 2008 and 2011, thanks to my pony pal Firefly who put up with me and drove me to the event.

Did you dress up as a pony based character? (not import and you don't have to answer, personally just curious) Nope.  I don't sew and both fairs have been extremely hot.

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2014, 03:41:16 PM »
1. Gender and age range: Female, 20-29
    which ones? MLPTP.net
    Do you store them or display them? All of the above. I have a pony room.
4. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? Yes (watching right now!)
5. Do you consider yourself a Brony or Pegasister? No
    your thought- Good or bad portrait of Bronies? No
    which ones? did you think it was portrayed in good or bad way? Yes, both good and bad
    Which ones? - The pony fair in Nashville
    Did you dress up as a pony based character? No

Offline Karma

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • The Unofficial My Little Pony Museum
« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2014, 04:03:43 PM »
I've been putting this off as I wasn't sure of some of the answers  :blush: I'll do my best!

1. Gender and age range female, 20-29

2. Do you customize ponies? yes!
   If yes- what year did you start? really, I don't know. I did one custom around 2000-2008? however it tired me, and I didn't try again until last year.
   How many do you think you have made? counting the pretty much done one sitting on my couch, four. I've made more sculptures.
   Do you make them to- keep/gift(includes swaps) or sale or both? so far only as gifts, but I'd love to sell things.
3. Are you a member to any other PONY specific forum/websites yes.
    which ones? mlptp.net, I was briefly on bronysquare.
3.5 Do you collect My Little Pony Toys, Merchandise or collectibles? (as is state no modifying) yup!
    Do you store them or display them? both, currently. I hope to line one of my closets with tiny shelves soon.
4. Do you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? yes
5. Do you consider yourself a Brony or Pegasister? Until recently, yes. but then bronies started making me angry and I discovered there was a raging femenist living somewhere inside of me that hated gender-specific terms and glorification of things that should classify you as a human being. I have to go lock her up again now.
6. Have you watched the movie"Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony" Directed by Laurent Malaquais yep~
    your thought- Good or bad portrait of Bronies? Neither. is was a semi-biased one, showing only the good bronies, and not the ones that kept asking me if I was a "naughty girl." Oddly, I've met more bad ones than good ones.
7. Have you watched or read anything else related to bronies, collecting or customizing ponies. I don't think so?  unless you count the collection books.
8. Have you ever visited any PONY specific convention? I think I've gone to one.
    Which ones? - (I will include Comic-Com as long as you wonder around the Hasbro site a little) Crystal mountain Pony con.
    Did you dress up as a pony based character? (not import and you don't have to answer, personally just curious) I've dressed up as Fluttershy for that convention, and then Celestia when I went to donate a toy.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal