collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pukifee/Lati Yellow patterns  (Read 574 times)

DGRequiem

• Trade Count: (0)
Pukifee/Lati Yellow patterns
« on: August 09, 2014, 06:40:27 AM »
So right now I only have the one pattern set for mini BJDs in my Etsy Shop:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This covers basic T-shirt/Hoodie/leggings/tights. If this pattern sells well enough to do more, I have a couple of ideas for my next ones:

Tomboy fashions (jeans, overalls, raglan shirt)
Girly fashions (a couple of skirt/blouse/jumper options)
School Uniforms for boys (pants and collared shirt with tie, vest, and mandarin collared shirt)
School Uniforms for girls (pleated skirts with collared blouses, tie, vest, and sailor shirt)
Princess Dresses (fancy dresses)

Anyone have any other suggestions? Patterns already on the list that they really want to see? I generally make patterns according to need and popularity, so I'll slip in a pattern that I know won't sell as well but will be really appreciated by the people who do use it in between the money-making patterns. Tiny BJDs are starting off in the 'needed' category so I won't be making them very frequently, but if they become popular I'll make more

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Pukifee/Lati Yellow patterns
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 03:25:53 PM »
Ohhh! I love this.    I don't really have anything that size unless you count tiny centaurs and well, for those I need some sort of fancy half shirt with a long frilly bottom.   Dresses are too long and it looks weird to have snaps on their backs.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

DGRequiem

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2014, 09:58:04 AM »
Yeah... this hasn't been the warmest received pattern, lol.  I just don't know where all the people with the tiny BJDs hang out.  DOA is so big you make one post there and it's vanished by the next day.

My friend has some of the little centaurs.  I would love to make some patterns for those, but since they were limited edition and not a lot of people have them, I don't know if it would be a good idea to use time making patterns for them.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2014, 08:51:34 PM »
Awww... I understand about that.    I do like your pattern a lot though.   
Sig art by SquarePeg!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal