collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Primark pony merch!  (Read 2004 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: New Primark pony merch!
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 01:48:41 PM »
Oh thank you EeveeMUA! I actually found some in one of my local stores this evening as well!

I ll agree shipping could be a nightmare. I would be more than happy to help people out. But posting a poster with Royal Mail is ridiculous - for a start you would need to buy a poster tube thats assuming you can get one to fit the paper roll. Second there is a size restriction internationally with regular Royal Mail which could just make posting something with those dimensions too expensive. If anyone is looking for it. I would honestly consider buying it and folding although that may defeat the purpose for some people. But it would be much cheaper to ship as you could do it in a paper envelope.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2014, 02:09:18 PM »
How about cutting the roll in half and posting in a bubble mailer with some cardboard support so it wouldn't bend? Would a half a roll be short enough to fit in one? Of course you couldn't wrap big things with that anymore, but it would be great for wrapping small things.  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2014, 02:45:47 PM »
Hmmm...a half roll would fit in a smaller poster tube and should bring it into the regular international mail rather than the potential international shipper it may have had to go. Its still not going to be cheap unfortunately. But if people dont mind paying I am happy to help out if I can.
Loa is my love god!

EeveeMUA

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2014, 03:56:26 PM »
I'm going to go to Primark tomorrow for a pony sunglasses hunt, I'll report back my findings!  :work: 

If anyone is interested in me picking them up some of the stuff please PM asap!  ^.^
I can probably only do sunglasses, socks and PJs for now though, until I can figure out a bit more about postage costs for the poster tubes, etc.

Post Merge: August 08, 2014, 03:58:01 AM

I've replied to all who have PM'd me regarding picking up some stuff for them!  :)

I won't be going in to town until tomorrow now so if you'd like something there's still time for you to PM me about it.  Let me know as soon as possible so I have the time to sort out who needs what, and please let me know the size you need if you'd like a PJ set!   :good:

PJs are £8.00
Socks are £2.50 a pair
Sunglasses are around £5-6 usually, I update on the price once I know for sure.

Shipping costs are looking at £12.45 +bubble mailer which is about £2, for a weight under 500g for that I can fit a pair of PJs, a pair of sunglasses and up to 2 pairs of socks (maybe 3).

Still not sure about poster tube +shipping prices, so I won't be sending wrapping paper at this time, but I can try and find out costs for this when I'm next at the post office.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 03:58:01 AM by EeveeMUA »

Offline icecreamgirl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2014, 05:04:53 AM »
Had a successful shopping trip to London this weekend!!

I have a couple of pairs of sunglasses and PJs (size 10-12 and size 14-16) if anyone wants them at cost + shipping - please PM me
Thanks to lunar_scythe & kittywhiskers for my adoptables

Offline ponyqueen

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "My, Earth really is full of things." -King of All
    • View Profile
    • Etsy
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2014, 05:40:07 AM »
Do this: buy a roll of wrapping paper, unroll and fold it. It can be sent in an envelope. You could even cut to different lengths and probably make a small profit for the extra labor involved. :)

:heart: Did I forget to leave feedback? Please pm me! :heart:

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2014, 05:21:31 PM »
Oh wow! Such fun stuff! Is there a store in the U.S. with comparable merchandise?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2014, 01:19:36 PM »
Not comparable as in the same identical products I dont think - Primark makes and licenses the majority of its own products so what they stock tends to be unique to them. There are items with the same retro artwork in the States though - on various different products.
Loa is my love god!

EeveeMUA

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2014, 12:46:49 PM »
Do this: buy a roll of wrapping paper, unroll and fold it. It can be sent in an envelope. You could even cut to different lengths and probably make a small profit for the extra labor involved. :)

I wouldn't be so keen to do this as I can't guarantee my cutting would be neat or straight for that matter and wouldn't want to send people badly cut paper, sorry.  >_<

If I owned a guillotine paper cutter then I would be happy to do this, but unfortunately I don't. 
Maybe if someone on here has one they would be willing to help out in this way.  :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal