collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eBay...  (Read 865 times)

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: eBay...
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2014, 10:27:22 AM »
as more a buyer than a seller I don't understand. if you can only leave positive feedback and I haven't created a ton of issues (ie, I paid on time...), why wait to leave feedback?
Because if that buyer is a nuisance buyer (files a claim 2 days after the transaction without giving adequate shipping time, leaves low stars or negative or neutral without giving you a chance to make whatever the problem is right) the I am not going to want to give that person a positive because I didn't have a positive experience with that buyer. I am just going to want to report them to eBay and block them from bidding on my auctions ever again.

Yep.....you run into some crazy people on ebay and the last thing you want to do is have a big smiley happy feedback that you left for them too early and then they pop off with something crazy! I know a lot of the bigger sellers on ebay leave feedback right away but they are making so many sales that a few negative don't really affect them. But a seller like me or others that is just making some spending money....1 negative can make you look really bad.

I have actually never left a negative feedback before even though there have been a few times where I really thought about it. I chose not to leave any feedback at all....but I think there are a lot of people that leave negative feedback carelessly. I have never got one before...I have all positive...but I know I would be upset if I did.....

Offline MoondancerMilkyWay

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • you've got to pony while the pony is pony!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2014, 02:36:21 PM »
awesome! thanks for explaining. i guess i forget sometimes how evil and crazy people can be.
~I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more ponies! I gotta have more ponies!~
"I'm not going to buy every Malibu Stacy with a hat"  - ponyqueen

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2014, 03:12:11 PM »
When I sell I usually wait till the end to leave feedback and delete or archive the listing.  I do it that way just to keep track of what is complete and what I am still tracking.  Sometimes I forget.  But I try not to.  I never clear out something without leaving my feedback though.

Also, while I can't leave negative selling with ebay, I can at least decline to leave positive if the buyer turns out to be a loon.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 03:13:45 PM by Sarahlacewing »
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2014, 04:22:07 PM »

I have actually never left a negative feedback before even though there have been a few times where I really thought about it. I chose not to leave any feedback at all....but I think there are a lot of people that leave negative feedback carelessly. I have never got one before...I have all positive...but I know I would be upset if I did.....

This. I find the feedback limit is too small if there has been a complicated problem (like when the outcome has ultimately been mostly satisfactory but that getting to it was an uphill struggle). I've only not left feedback and dinged stars once, and I wait until the items arrive before leaving feedback.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2014, 05:38:30 AM »
As a seller, I leave FB once I see that the item has been "Delivered".  As a buyer, I only leave if it's been left for me Unless it's someone I repetitively buy from, then I just go ahead and leave it once getting the item
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal